• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 15mg morphine pills no tolerance to Opiates

CorporalMilkMan

Greenlighter
First time posting here but SWIM has 3 pills of 15 mg morphine each, SWIM is curious to try it on SWIM's own before SWIM do it at a party and would just 1 15mg give SWIM a good high right now a few hours before he goes to bed? Also SWIM has never tried an opiate and is 5'9 and 145 lbs. Furthermore, would it be safe to go to sleep a couple hours afterwards? SWIM just wants to make sure he is as safe as possible before taking it so any other info would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
15mg will be safe, for some people it might be too weak even

take one on an empty stomach, wait around one hour and if you're not quite there take another one

45mg of oral morphine is not much. it might make some people sedated and nauseated but pretty much it.

Would just the 15mg be enough to get a good idea of an opiate high because if swim can theyd like to save the other 2 for a party and just use this one as a "test drive" of sorts?

Even being opiate naive you should really take all 3 you might need all 3 to even get high.

Oral morphine is very weak, but I would start with just one 15mg and see how you feel in 45-60 minutes. Don't be surprised if you need another or even both others to get the high you are looking for though.

I wouldn't start with all 3, everyone reacts differently to opiates - I personally know someone who once nodded off 30mg oral morphine so it isn't unheard of to be sensitive to it.

Last edited:
Thats fine if i dont get fucked up off of the 3 i just want the one to see a little taste of what im in for when i take the others as i dont really have a connect for any more afterwards

Would just the 15mg be enough to get a good idea of an opiate high because if swim can theyd like to save the other 2 for a party and just use this one as a "test drive" of sorts?

Hi and Welcome! :)
If you´ve never used opiates before 15 mg would make you mildly sedated. It´s a taste, and not at all that strong. It´s fine and ideal dose for beginners.
If you use too much on the first time is that you´ll be too drowsy and probably feel nausea like it was said before.

A quick reminder; SWIM is not really allowed in BL. It does not protect you or make you any safer.
Normally this is explained right away.

Cheers!
Erik