Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

150ug lsz and 75ug of al-lad combo

zombywoof

Bluelighter
Tried 150 ug of lsz and 75ug of al-lad last night from stash i had in by drawer for about a year. Yes there was slight nausea for the first few hours but that went away around the peak. I dont think there was a loss in potency as it was quite a powerful trip much better than my last time out with just 150ug of lsz but the al-lad might have something to do with that. swallowed about half 6 last night and was asleep by 6 in the morning. I am not long up now and do have an afterglow but i dont think as much as i had on my other al-lad experiences. Next time i am going for 150ug of each as i do feel the combo was nicer than using them alone. Music appreciation was through the roof last night. For the first couple of hours i just had the headphones on and it just put me in a much nicer place. Closed eyed visuals were outstanding but not really for oevs. While listening to music the wife was watching big brother and i must say peoples faces were warping quite a lot though. Didnt really get any ego loss or mad train of thoughts going on in my head but again that may have been the music was over riding everything else. I also got really hungry around 3 in the morning and polished off 2 boxes of pringles and 3 tins of coke and they did taste a lot better than usual. It does seem strange there isnt a lot reported on this combo but i do feel for me its the way to go.

I had this album on repeat for the first couple of hours and bloody hell this song is just made for tripping i do love it normally but wow just wow is all i can say
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2K-fx3uoeo - CLEARLIGHT -- Clearlight Symphony

why the hell virgin pushed tubular bells over this i just cant understand i guess branson has never tripped before

Have you ever tried absorbing LSZ sublingually? It might prevent or reduce the nausea. I tried it with LSD and had no stomach discomfort at all. I didn't just stick the blotter under my tongue, because I figured most of the LSD would just stay inside the blotter, so what I did was chew if between my front teeth into a ball to squeeze the LSD out then I moved the saliva and blotter ball down under my tongue and mixed it around now and then. I did swallow it after about 20 minutes but it probably all absorbed by then. LSD doesn't usually cause as much discomfort as LSZ anyway but it's worth a try. I did get significant stomach aches when I swallowed half a hit of the same LSD right away though, so I think the subligual absorption does help. I got no discomfort from 1 hit or 1.5 hits using the sublingual before swallowing method. The stomach has a lot of serotonin receptors so that may be what causes the discomfort, or at least some of it.

I'm so glad you posted this, I just found a supplier for both AL-LAD and LSZ and was thinking of combining them (albeit, 75/75 split) for a festival next month.

I may decide to lower the LSZ dose if it causes nausea... I'm not affected usually, can eat shrooms and almost always be fine even on high doses.

To attenuate psychedelic induced hunger, I find fats are almost always the first thing you should consume. If that ever happens, eat 3-6g of fish oil or 10-15g of coconut oil. I also recommend keeping dextrose and vitamin C on hand. Hell you could even make a delicious fruit smoothie with vitamin C and dextrose booster along with coconut oil.

But avoid overly sugary shit, your brain is what needs fuel not your body.

nauseas worse on lsz than shrooms; hear lsd/al-lad is super. A smoothie is often overly sugary unless it's just veg and sugar is brain food via carbs I thought.
Branson liked Cliff Richard.