• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

15 mL morphine sulfate oral solution 100mg per 5ml 20mg/ml

Keith 1

Greenlighter
If you drank a bottle of 15 mL morphine sulfate oral solution 100mg per 5ml 20mg/ml could it lead to death.

imo if you even have to question what your living status will be then it should just be a no go! be safe, take it slow.

15ml = 300mg of morphine sulphate (if 5ml = 100mg) is definitely enough to cause potentially fatal respiratory depression in an opiate-naive individual.

Then don't drink it all in one go. 1ml is fine if you've never tried opiates before.

I’am 5 foot 9 weight 95 pounds and never had opiate
If you have never had opiates before, I would not recommend taking any methadone. It may not kill you but do you really want to take that chance?

Then don't drink it all in one go. 1ml is fine if you've never tried opiates before.

I would agree. Plus what you have is a particularly concentrated and strong preparation of morphine sulphate. It's generally not recommended that anyone take more than 20mg of morphine sulphate (which is only just 1ml of the preparation you have - a relatively TINY amount to try and measure accurately) if you have never taken opiates before and are taking it for pain. Even then you are not sure how it is going to effect you. I would be extremely cautious.

Last edited: