• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

14mg 3-meo-pcp + 1.5 hits LSD + methoxetamine/ first time/ I am a balnk white screen

<SpaceHead>

Bluelighter
Tried my sample of this stuff recently, wasn't the most scientific experiment as other substances were added, but I think I got a glimpse of the character of this chemical.

Started the day by going to play soccer with some friends, ate breakfast, took multivitamin. I was feeling good and ready for an experiment.

2:24 pm snorted 3mg 3-meo-pcp

It stings and tastes pretty odd, but nothing compared to snorting 4-meo-pcp thank god. Only effect noted was a slight feeling of heaviness.

2:30 pm +3mg a mild feeling of being numb manifests in my fingers.

2:45 +4mg finishing the 14mg sample I had.

3:10 I feel heavy but my mind seems somewhat clear, a hit of something interesting to come but not much yet.

3:37 The effects are mildly interesting, nothing too unique, in my experience I often need to add a tryptamine of some kind to the dissociative experience to get the more interesting dimensions of the experience to manifest so I added one and a half tabs of LSD, probably about 120ug or so. I then went on a walk to get some food at the grocery store and take a walk in the park, in hopes that the public surroundings would make the effects of the drug more prominent.

As I walked I did feel a bit disconnected from my body, but not in the pleasant floating above myself feeling of ketamine it was more just cut off. I was able to get the items I needed at the store relatively easily. Then I went to the park and watched birds playing by the water. The LSD was in full effect at this point, but emotionally I felt very flat. Usually the dissociative and psychedelic effects magnify each other but with this combination the 3-meo-pcp seemed to kind of erase my emotions. I stopped keeping track of time, but I returned home and spent some time playing music. Playing music was just about as enjoyable as when if I was sober, but I could not feel my hands which created difficulty in using instruments properly. I felt like I would have enjoyed playing music more so on just the LSD, the 3-meo-pcp was subtracting from the experience.

Then I spent some time with close friends and felt disconnected, like a stupid computer that didn't understand emotions. I also felt a strange stimulation and on edge type of feeling that was not pleasant. Strange tensions and sometimes mild pain would manifest in random parts of my chest or arms. My mind was a blank white screen. I wonder if my sample of this drug was of low quality or was the wrong chemical as I didn't experience any of the dopamine mania others have reported. In contrast I felt the opposite, impersonal and apathetic vacuum of emotion and thought. I ended the night with some methoxetamine which finally brought some euphoria to the boring industrial flavor of the 3-meo-pcp.

I have had many experiences with Ket, DXM, methoxetamine and 4-meo-pcp but 3-meo-pcp seemed to have some of the negatives of other dissociatives without any of the positives. I have a sample of 3-meo-pce that I am waiting to try, I hope it provides more depth than this chemical.

I've never tried any other straight up dissociative besides DXM (unless you count Salvia), but I can relate somewhat to the "blank white screen" effect. Like the lights are on, but you're barely home, or just heading out. I think at that point it's best to stop socializing and just go where the trip is taking you, which is sometimes simply a place full of homogeneous light.

It's funny, but ever since I experienced that white screen a number of times, I'll see flashes of it while falling asleep. Sometimes the screen will have a blinking cursor, title, menu items and shit, so it's not entirely blank. But it seems like I'm emulating a computer in my mind (the picture is so clear), and if I'm lucky I'll see amazing things.

And that emotion-flattening effect has been something of a blessing, since I'm biploar, and have needed to reign in my emotions for a long time. DXM helped me to be more level-headed, to process things without blowing my top. It's probably a good thing that it was the only psych I had access to :)

Sorry you didn't have a good time. Will you try it again, maybe combining it with MXE early on?

I may be wrong but i'm pretty sure LSD is a lysergamide, not a tryptamine

Its structure does contain the tryptamine backbone (and the phenethylamine one, too), so there is a sense in which you can think of it as a heavily substituted tryp, but yeah, it is more often thought as being a lysergamide.

I also think setting may have played a part in the unpleasantness of your experience. I've done quite a bit of DXM and a little bit of ketamine and I must say, trying to communicate with people who are not in your state of mind after you're dissociated to certain point is difficult if not impossible.

I made the mistake of taking 600 mg DXM in combination with LSD when the two (dissociative and psychedelic naive) people I was tripping with had only taken the L. The experience was overwhelmingly intense and I really needed to be alone but I couldn't leave my friends because it was their first time tripping. I kept wanting to zone out and close my eyes, but I kept worrying about my friends who seemed kind of lost due to my unusual silence. My worrying made them more anxious as well which caused their trip to be not as good as it could have been if I would have saved the combo for some other time...