• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos 13.5 mgs in 4 days, sorta scared

StalinsLipstick

Greenlighter
So I've taken 13.5 mgs of benzos for 4 days. Specifically 4 xanax bars and 5 1/2 klonopins. I have 1 bar left and half a klonopin left. Am I at danger of any serious withdrawals? like a seizure or vomiting and diarreah? I'm aware there's probably gonna be rebound anxiety but other than that is there anything I need to be worried about? I have 1 bar left and half a klonopin left btw for emergencies but my main concern is having a seizure or dying or something. Am I at risk of that? non judgmental answers would be very welcome. Benzos really help with my bipolar disorder and severe anxiety. thanks!

I highly doubt it. Not after only 4 days. I expect the worst you'll have is some mild rebound insomnia (and maybe rebound anxiety like you say). I very much doubt you're in danger of any physical WDs after only 4 days. You certainly won't have a seizure and die.

No worries. Just take a break now though, I'd strongly advise. It's very easy to fall into the benzo trap and very hard to get out. Especially if you have pre-existing anxiety problems.

Last edited:
It's a lot for 4 days, but I doubt that you'll experience serious withdrawal, if you've never been addicted to benzos before.
Maybe some rebound symptoms, like increased anxiety and insomnia for a few days max.
But imo you should stop now and never look back

Not after four days. You will just have as you said rebound anxiety, you'll be on edge grumpy snd not feel too good for a few days. I would split what you have. Break your bar in to 4. Your kpin in to 2. And do mini micro dosing so it's not so uncomfortable. Won't get much recreation your rebound will lower though.

Personally when it's holiday times I don't like to have issues like this occur where you deal with negative effects of meds.

MY bipolar illness goes off the wall when I'm off benzos although marijuana does help. It's very hard to do anything without benzos so on a psychological level I am addicted I just wanna make sure I never go into physical dependency. P.S. Im prescribed klonopin so its sort of hard to "not look back". as my doctors disagree with you. I've tried countless SSRI and a myriad of other scripts and benzos are the only that help. Maybe I'm just a wimp idk but they help me and god knows I need all the help I can get. How long enough of a break does it take to detox from this hell hole/heaven of a drug?

good advice man! will do! although I have half k pin so It would be a .25 dose if split in half. is that enough to do anything??

It is better then nothing. Look into some herbal supplements to help if needed.