• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

1200mg Lyrica and 600mg+ DXM combo

Speed King

Bluelighter
I am planning on numbing up on Lyrica. Minimum 600mg, but probably closer to 1200mg. I would like to dose 600mg+ of DXM.
Has anyone done this combo? I assume it will
be some numb fun. Thoughts?

Not with DXM, but clinical trials and personal experience are 100% on diminishing returns above 600mg for pregabalin.. 800 is probably where there's no point in taking more.

Well, I dosed total of 1200mg of Lyrica. I'll stop there. I agree. Honestly, 600mg works good for me. I just dosed 600mg of DXM. Since I have not done this combo before, I'll wait an hour and see how I feel. I already feel the Lyrica.

Just added 200mg more DXM . Total, 1200 Lyrica, 800mg DXM.. We'll leave it there and see what happens in an hour.

I passed out. I timed the Lyrica wrong .Taking 800 mg DXM along side the Lyrica me pass out. I woke up briefly at 4:30am Triipping, then passed out and woke up at 10:00 am . Everything looks a little trippy. I slept deep , Next time I'll eat the DXM first and try the Lyrica after the DXM kicked in/

Does anyone have any experience with DXM and gabapentin?
Ive only mildly experienced this.. Having taken 1200mg gaba in the morning and taking the dxm at night on the coattails of my gaba trip..
Could this be a toxic mixture? An antipshychotic with a dissociative??

Did this combo with 36o mg of dxm and 1.5 to 2 grams gabapentin and had a decent time, It seemed to make the dxm more lucid and a little less "out there" than I normally feel on the stuff, although I'm not the best judge as I use dxm very infrequently. I also consumed all 360 mg in one go instead of titrating up for different dxm/dxo ratio. Would do again though, was lucid enough to move about with dexterity and dumb enough to play recon commando in a muddy construction site with a similarly intoxicated friend.

I'm realizing that that is a pretty bad description of the combination unfortunately. It was hard to pick out the effect of the gabapentin, the effects of which are so cool but are always subtle and peripheral. I found the dxm headspace to be markedly less jarring and confused than normal however, motor skills/fine motor skills less impaired, cognitovely able to handle spatial thinking at a level that would have become more abstract and impaired on just dxm. That or maybe the anxiolitics of the gabapentin made me less bothered by my impairment/confusion/disorientation than usual.

I found out that the Lyrica has to be taken after the DXM or in my case I go right to sleep

I combined 675 pregab w/threshold (2 or 2+) DXM and it wasn't really pleasant at all. Mileage.. vary.. bleh bleep blorp

Next time, for me anyways, the DXM dosage has to kick in before I add any GABAgerics so that they can't just shut the trip down.