Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

12 shots of SVEDKA-experienced

your average druggie

Bluelighter
alright people. ive been inactive in posting so if a few of you enjoyed my trip reports i figured i might as well release my favorite one.

i find myself pacing around in my bed unable to sleep. so naturally as a druggie i searched the house for anything i had. i looked in my seasoning cabinet and for some reason i had this completely full bottle of svedka that had been sitting in there for years. so as you can guess, i snatched that shit. honestly im still trying to figure out how i forgot about that shit because ill take alcohol over anything else. anyways, i grab this old pottery shot glass my family had been handing down for generations. so i went back up to my room, and opened up the bottle. poured the first shot and downed it. it tasted kind of funny at first considering how old it was. just thinking about the taste of it right now makes me shiver so you can understand it was terrible. anyways im like 4 shots down, and im honestly fuking speedrunning this bottle of liquor. honestly i have good metabolism so the alcohol probably hit me after 2 shots but when i hit around 4-5 shots i had been full blown tripping shit. at about 6 shots i believe i took a break and went downstairs to my bathroom to take a shit. (alcohol makes me shit for some reason, probably fucked up my digestive system) so if you have ever been drunk and shitting you know that shit boosts your drunk. so im like full on pushing like a motherfucker and after im done all the blood raced to my head because i had been pushing so damn hard so i was literally like floating to make it simple. i go back up stairs, dad calls me to check how i am doing (my dad may be old but he lives on the west coast and we are 3 some hours apart) so i said hey dad, and he said "hey bud, i know youre drunk so make your dad proud and be a responsible drinker" i RELUCTANTLY agreed and then we hung up. but since i reluctantly agreed, i decided i would down 2x more shots than i had already had. 12 shots in i am full stumbling around my house and all that beautiful stuff. i have my girlfriend come over to sleep at my house because at the time i believe she was having some family stuff going on. she comes over, notices im drunk right away and just stares and laughs at me. I said "so you know?" and she said "of course you idiot" so we went to my living room and watched some tv. i was full passing out in her arms when we were watching tv and i decided in my drunken haze im gonna go take a shower. i step in the shower (which is right by our living room) and i blackout. my girlfriend told me she heard a loud thump and me saying "ouchie!" so she came over and saw me laying down in the bthroom presumeably taking a nap in the shower WITH all my clothes on still with cold water running onto me. Comfy, am i right? she took me to my bed and she finished the bottle of svedka and she told me we both had a great night. (i wish i was there for that) she said multiple times i had TRIED keyword: TRIED with failing successfuly to grab a few more shots. we were total and called it a night. i woke up with my head laying on the other side of the bed where your feet should be and my girlfriend was already in the bathroom expelling the damn posion so i got my ass up and ran over into the downstairs bathroom and fucking let a damn demon outside of me and i had intense muscle cramps the whole day but honestly i have no regrets. it should have gone way worse at the time considering it was 12 shots and we were both 18 and i was 130 lbs at the time.