• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(115 ug LSD / Weed) - 2nd - They can take out weed but they can't take take our acid

Shaidy aidy

Greenlighter
I had to write a report on this trip in particular because it was so ridiculous I almost doesn't belive it could of happened. I has had 1 shroom trip, 1 DMT trip and this was my second trip with LSD

There was me and 4 friends, swim and J had dropped acid a month before and enjoyed it very much, so when their friends S, N and H asked to trip about a month later swim was up for it. So at 11:30am they all dropped a tab of quality lsd (about 115ug).

+1:00hr- I was feeling good when they arrived at the forest, where they would be spending most of the trip. I started walking towards the lake where they decided to go.

+2:00hr- everyone was enjoying there trip and having a great time, we shared a few joints an was all happy, I was playing with the water as he began to peak and everything's got bright and started breathing. I was in a great place and having the time of my life, ~10mins after I stopped playing with my surrounding and relaxing J started to feel uncomfortable so they all decided a change of scenery was a good idea.

We walked for 2 mins through the wood until we got to a well known smoking spot in the area and decided to have a joint. Once the joint was rolled they put stairway to heaven on and we were all getting swept away in the song. Nothing could of prepared me for what was to come, as 2 uniformed policemen walked around the corner. They had clearly watched us roll it and we all knew there was no getting out of it, my heart sunk and face dropped. They confiscated the weed and joint (one of the officers said to S "nicely rolled" , which I looked at him with confusion as his face was swirling and warping). They then took the name, address and D.O.B. of them all, each of them stumbled up on something, including me forgetting the year he was born (they just thought we were all really high), after the questioning they took a picture of us all and told them to be on our way, we walked from there straight to a dealers house and had another bag within 2 minuets (literally).

After that time was lost and we got the bus back to my house (my parents where away for the weekend)
And the trip started to pick up again. we got caught in a rain storm walking from the bus stop to my house which was extremely exhilarating. Once they was inside they enjoyed the rest of the trip talking, playing with my cat, smoking weed and listening to music until around 7-8pm where we went there separate ways.

It was the hardest thing I has ever had to do and wouldn't wish it on his worst enemy. Neither of us freaked out or had a majorly bad trip which was surprising although it put a downer on the trip. (H somehow managed to make up a fake name & address, which I couldn't believe since he could barley tell them his real one)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bluelight (or any drug forum, really), doesn't use SWIM. Please use the first person like everyone else!

I always keepa a designeted LE bag, separate from the archive. With just enough contraband to appease officer friendly should he ever come a lookin. "Here sir, this is what you're looking for" never had to use it t.g. (Knocks on wood)

Last edited:
SWIM didn't bother with reading this because of the unnecessary and paranoid use of SWIM.

Bluelight (or any drug forum, really), doesn't use SWIM. Please use the first person like everyone else!

There is actually another major drugs forum, called appropriately "the Drugs Forum", which still requires the use of SWIM or similar third person gameplaying. They're apparently still living in the 90s. Of course, no cops have ever been alerted to the fact that SWIM means ME in a drug forum, so it's still highly effective. They think some guy named SWIM gets around a lot and uses massive amounts of drugs.

LOL.When I first started vising these type of sites I wondered who the hell this SWIM guy was.Like jason7 said,SWIM seemed to have been everywhere and done everything.BTW,Drugs Forum can kiss my ass.On that site,people who are "website royalty" can talk all the shit they want,talking down to and insulting people in very smartass,condescending ways and woe to anyone who stands up to them (in a much less rude fashion by the way) and defends themselves.The reputation point system is a childish bunch of nonsesnse.Appearantly,unless you are website royalty on there you aren't entitled to have differing opinions from those who are.Ridiculous.So thanks to the mods for not making this site anything like Drugs Forum.This is by far the best site of it's kind that I've seen.Nicely done mods.

Cunning linguists are so clever for inventing new pronouns. ;)

OP - Good job keeping it cool around the cops.

There is actually another major drugs forum, called appropriately "the Drugs Forum", which still requires the use of SWIM or similar third person gameplaying. They're apparently still living in the 90s. Of course, no cops have ever been alerted to the fact that SWIM means ME in a drug forum, so it's still highly effective. They think some guy named SWIM gets around a lot and uses massive amounts of drugs.

That´s actually pretty funny. Imagine SWIM getting caught and having the right of a lawyer, one call btw.
"Everything you say(...)"
And then later, "Oh no, we can´t do anything because his /her id shows a different name." Swim has got away on more time, he he..

edited the OP, moving this to the TR forum...

you slipped up and said 'we' at some point so if that SWIM stuff werent bullshit they would have taken your ass to jail. ;)
No sorry that is impolite, your buttocks.

anyway welcome to the forum, thanks for not repeat offending. :)

(lol.. cunning linguist)