• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

10mg Ketamine Tabs?

SundownBassCar

Greenlighter
I searched but i cant find much on K tabs. All i can find is Ketamine solution.

I have a good amount of 10mg Ketamine tabs. They are round white tabs with a snap line with no marking.

Any experience with these. Im looking for a low recreational dose, not trying to get super messed. Im 260lbs and take Tramadol daily and drink alcohol daily. Can a lower dose feel opiate like?

I'm curious as to how you know that these pills contain Ketamine. It's not a common practice in the developed world to produce pills that contain powerful drugs with no kind of imprint or otherwise identifiable characteristics. I'm just saying, the only pills you will ever see in the United States that have no imprint are going to be vitamins and supplements.

It's going to be very hard to say what the proper dosage is for you man. You really need to experiment and find what's right for you. Some people don't like Ketamine and some find the experience to be difficult like a psychedelic experience can be. I would recommend simply starting with a small sample dosage of 1-2 tablets, see how you feel and then produce some guidelines for yourself based proportionately upon that experience.

My husband is prescribed 100mg Ketamine capsules for pain management. We have to have the script filled at a compounding pharmacy each month. I always laugh at how sketchy the capsules look because they are these tiny little white capsules with no stamp or markings on them.

When I asked the pharmacist why they weren’t stamped, he told me because it isn’t approved by the FDA for the reasons dr’s are prescribing it (pain management and depression) and because compounding pharmacies don’t keep an excess of the already powder form laying around (they have to compound liquid to powder with each script they fill) and because they are not mass producing it they don’t have to stamp or imprint their capsules or pills. Oh and Also because of FDA law “Big Pharma” does not make, market or sell Ketamine powder to pharmacies. By law they are only allowed to sell compounding pharmacies ketamine in liquid form. (Sorry if this is a jumbled mess. I’m towards the end of a 16 hour shift)

I’m not Saying because of my explanation you should count on those pills being actual ketamine. Before you take them you need to think about how much you trust the person you got them from if you did not get them straight from the Pharmacist himself. If it were me I wouldn’t even take them because it seems sketchy and you don’t seem 100% sure that it is what you were told, but if you feel you must take them start with a small dose and work your way up.

The nice (or not so nice) thing about Ketamine is that even taken orally it doesn’t take nearly as long as an oxy or a hydrocodone to kick in. With 200mg daily use for almost 2 years now my husband says his dose still kicks in right around 20min after taking it.

Be safe

*Edit: Spelling and shit

Last edited:
^Thanks for the contribution. I feel stupid for forgetting that compounding pharmacies sometimes don't brand their products. I guess we can assume that they are real and go from there, but I'm with GingerKitty 110% that if you were not handed these pills by the pharmacist, they are probably not Ketamine. There's also no way for you to verify. Even if you take them and get fucked up, you won't truly know it's Ketamine. It could be an analog or something else. Unbranded shit is just dangerous.