• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction 100 mg Kadian capsules

Misschris

Greenlighter
Hello 👋 I have about 300 mg Kadian and I'm just wondering what is the best way to crush them into powder? I have eaten them by simply chewing the beads which didn't do much for me so then I crushed some up and tried parachuting which seemed to be a bit better but still not great. I know it's silly but I don't want to snort, shoot or booty bump. I'm hoping someone out there may know a trick to get them crushed up nice and fine. I used a spoon and a sheet of paper and then crushed them but I'm sure there's probably a way better way to do it as it still looked lumpy after about 5 minutes of crushing. Also wondering if it's better to have an empty stomach or if a bit of food may help? I actually found if I ate a slice of bread with peanut butter helped me get higher when I was chewing oxy neo. Thanks!

Last edited:
I think itll just kick in a bit slower if you ate wouldnt be too much weaker, as for mortar and pestle not really, another thing you can do is individually chew the beads between your front teeth but thatll take a while considering the beads are like 1 mg each but it should work

I think itll just kick in a bit slower if you ate wouldnt be too much weaker, as for mortar and pestle not really, another thing you can do is individually chew the beads between your front teeth but thatll take a while considering the beads are like 1 mg each but it should work
M8
Ik this is off topic but u still clean from morphine? Long time no see haha

M8
Ik this is off topic but u still clean from morphine? Long time no see haha
Yea hey man im still off morphine, just weed and the odd drink for me these days, trynna stop the weed too lately actually

Yea hey man im still off morphine, just weed and the odd drink for me these days, trynna stop the weed too lately actually
Well done bro, I havent touched morphine or crack since aug last year aswell. 😝

Is there a make shift mortor and pestle that you know of? Preferably made with household items
Pour the beads into a shot glass, then use the back of the handle of a screwdriver to crush the beads. You should be able to then grind whats left of the beads into a flour consistancy. From there, slightly shake the glass so the powder mixes up and crush again. After repeating these steps a few times you will have an incredibly flour like powder.

Only around 30% of morphine gets into your blood stream when taken orally and not much can change that. So to get a high out of morphine without wasting a very large amount you will have to resort to another ROA. For morphine rectal works the best, and snorting only is slightly better than oral

By rectally using morphine you get more than 3xs more of the drug into your blood allowing for a 3xs lower dose to be taken without reducing effects