• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin 10+yr dedication to Mr. Brownstone=Day#1 At home detox

Navydiver8

Greenlighter
🤢🥵 Yea, @41 yrs old I come up with this grand idea to quit chillin wit Mr. Brownstone & self detox at home...I know, very stupid huh? I just took 24mg of lompromide (immodium), 100mg Vitamin C & 2 Nexium tabs. "They" say this method works for high Dose H Withdrawals, so we'll see. I have been on the boi since 2005 @ .5-1.0g/daily. Anyone have any results with this detox method Hmu. I'm fucking skeptical if this shit is gonna work or not. Last dose of H was today @1200 .01 IV. Im already feeling like a Mack truck ran me over twice. FWM

Same age here. Ex junky, haven't used since 2010 but I developed an opium dependency within the last 4 months because I got cocky.

I really feel your pain and I hope that the lope works. I have to stop using again and I was thinking of tapering down then use Loperamide as well. People usually combine other medications (like omeprazole) in order to help the lope to pass BBB which also makes it more risky.

Can you please let us know if it works please?
Good luck.

Same age here. Ex junky, haven't used since 2010 but I developed an opium dependency within the last 4 months because I got cocky.

I really feel your pain and I hope that the lope works. I have to stop using again and I was thinking of tapering down then use Loperamide as well. People usually combine other medications (like omeprazole) in order to help the lope to pass BBB which also makes it more risky.

Can you please let us know if it works please?
Good luck.
I'll keep you posted. Thx.

Aight, after taking 24mg of lopermide/high dose Vitamin C/Nexium last night, I made it to the 28 hour mark at noon today. In which I had to contact one of my employees (I'm a contractor) to come to the job site I was on & drive me to my spot to score .5 of boi, because I literally felt like I was about to literally DIE. I slammed .02 of boi & .02 of ICE like us Southern Whiteboys do.Thank God this employee is a friend/roommate of mine who understands addiction due to his own use of ICE for 10+ years & I didn't have to expose any of my other employees, clients & business contacts to my situation. Like all of us, I've dealt with DS a thousand times, but I haven't had to come even close to WD's since I've been making sure I always have at least a half G or G in the ole' toolbox so I wouldn't run out.
This morning before work, I took 50mg of lopermide & it did absolutely nothing. I was in excruciating deep joint/bone pain, headache, total lack of concentration, temper to feeling like my damn skin was being ate away by Hydrofluoric Acid. It fucking sucked. I don't know if LOPE didn't work for me due to my high tolerance or my dosage was incorrect or WTF. All I know is, it may be great for some people & that's fucking awesome, but the shit didn't work out for me. Maybe one-day soon, I can enroll in health insurance before the cut off date & go to a extensive inpatient rehab somewhere & finally be done with this shit.
In 2012, I was sentenced to 48 months in the Florida Dept Of Corrections due to my heroin addiction. After my release in 2016, I started a painting company in Florida. Everything has been going great, business has flourished. I was clean for about a year, but after climbing extension ladders all day, I needed something for pain, so I picked up a bag of Kratom. I took it a few months, then one day i copped some H & it's been wide ass open ever since son. I think I'm keeping my business/priorities in check, but I'm sure I'm slippin' in some areas. In Florida, the recitivism rate in the first 3 years of release is 87%. Can you fucking believe that shit! I'm proud that I made it past that point and not end up a stat, but it's my biggest fear to get cased up again & get back on that blue bird & go back down that road, only next time, they'll give me 10 years & that I cannot accept. One day at a time I guess, I'm just going to keep working hard, try to help people, pay shit forward & hang out with my 3 year old black Labrador named BO & grill a Ribeye every chance I get. Deuces.

Sorry that it didn't work Navydiver. Maybe if you tried with a potentiator, it would be different.

🤢🥵 Yea, @41 yrs old I come up with this grand idea to quit chillin wit Mr. Brownstone & self detox at home...I know, very stupid huh? I just took 24mg of lompromide (immodium), 100mg Vitamin C & 2 Nexium tabs. "They" say this method works for high Dose H Withdrawals, so we'll see. I have been on the boi since 2005 @ .5-1.0g/daily. Anyone have any results with this detox method Hmu. I'm fucking skeptical if this shit is gonna work or not. Last dose of H was today @1200 .01 IV. Im already feeling like a Mack truck ran me over twice. FWM
Did that end up working for you bc I'm on day 3 of no oxys & I just moved down here to FLA from NY. Of course I thought home detox would work out, I've done it before. I use to use H but haven't touched it in 6 years but developed a oxy habit. I'm dying right now with panic/anger attacks lol & everyone down here is super cautious, I can see why.

I'm not opposed to using Loperamide (Immodium) at all if it's in reasonable dosages. One thing I think you should think about is that Loperamide use can eventually just prolong your withdrawal syndrome. Only take as much as you really need for a couple of reasons. First, it can mess with your heart's QT Interval. Second, I've experienced a pretty nasty withdrawal transitioning from short-acting Opioids, to Loperamide only for about a week, to what seemed like a pretty hellish withdrawal in itself. I'm sure you know a little bit already, I just don't want you to overlook the fact that Loperamide is an Opioid and can cause problems.

Aight, after taking 24mg of lopermide/high dose Vitamin C/Nexium last night, I made it to the 28 hour mark at noon today. In which I had to contact one of my employees (I'm a contractor) to come to the job site I was on & drive me to my spot to score .5 of boi, because I literally felt like I was about to literally DIE. I slammed .02 of boi & .02 of ICE like us Southern Whiteboys do.Thank God this employee is a friend/roommate of mine who understands addiction due to his own use of ICE for 10+ years & I didn't have to expose any of my other employees, clients & business contacts to my situation. Like all of us, I've dealt with DS a thousand times, but I haven't had to come even close to WD's since I've been making sure I always have at least a half G or G in the ole' toolbox so I wouldn't run out.
This morning before work, I took 50mg of lopermide & it did absolutely nothing. I was in excruciating deep joint/bone pain, headache, total lack of concentration, temper to feeling like my damn skin was being ate away by Hydrofluoric Acid. It fucking sucked. I don't know if LOPE didn't work for me due to my high tolerance or my dosage was incorrect or WTF. All I know is, it may be great for some people & that's fucking awesome, but the shit didn't work out for me. Maybe one-day soon, I can enroll in health insurance before the cut off date & go to a extensive inpatient rehab somewhere & finally be done with this shit.
In 2012, I was sentenced to 48 months in the Florida Dept Of Corrections due to my heroin addiction. After my release in 2016, I started a painting company in Florida. Everything has been going great, business has flourished. I was clean for about a year, but after climbing extension ladders all day, I needed something for pain, so I picked up a bag of Kratom. I took it a few months, then one day i copped some H & it's been wide ass open ever since son. I think I'm keeping my business/priorities in check, but I'm sure I'm slippin' in some areas. In Florida, the recitivism rate in the first 3 years of release is 87%. Can you fucking believe that shit! I'm proud that I made it past that point and not end up a stat, but it's my biggest fear to get cased up again & get back on that blue bird & go back down that road, only next time, they'll give me 10 years & that I cannot accept. One day at a time I guess, I'm just going to keep working hard, try to help people, pay shit forward & hang out with my 3 year old black Labrador named BO & grill a Ribeye every chance I get. Deuces.

Hey brother I don't comment on much on BL these days and I don't have any advice re: H withdrawals, your post post just compelled me to say you are doing such an amazing fucking job of keeping your shit together progressing in life against the odds, you sound pretty self aware and grounded but nonetheless - just in case you find yourself at a low point emotionally and physically and in the frame of mind to say "fuckit" in regard to anything - don't lose perspective on how much you have built.

I've never had opioid withdrawals but I've been using meth for 18 years and during the bad times I know hoe easily negative things can snowball and habitual usage can spiral so quickly out of control.

Mind you, I'm in Australia where the working middle class have it a LOT easier than you guys in USA do. That was the main thing that struck me about your post, how much you have done after getting out. Definitely do everything you can to avoid going inside again but I guess that's pretty fucking obvious.

Hopefully this post doesn't come off as rambling bullshit, something about your story just compelled me to post though. Best of luck mate :)

@Navydiver8 , Hows it going down south, 26 and snow here in NY:confused:. I now know why old people move to Fla. ;)I have not needed to withdral off of H but Oxys have sucked enough. I have had good luck with Lope, gabipentian. and a little Xanax to get through the 5=7 days , that Suck. Then it is just the mental part that fucks with me, as well as work related pain, and the complete Knowledge, that a little blue pill will fix it all 😧.
Merry Christmas and Happy and healthy new year! ICE - All is well

Thanks , I will look into ordering some and give it a try :giggle:. The mental side does suck