• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

10 years here, on and off drugs, i got bomb #4 china now, having IV probs

boomhs

Bluelighter
So i got 0.5 mg of top, top China White. Never had strongest Dissolves in water just by putting in a spoon and ready. I planned to only snort and control myself, well, 2nd day in and got 10 needles and shot.

I got 10 smaller ones for diabetes package. My problem is my veins SUCK, they're hidden, they bounce around. To land a shot (with these needles) i land 1/5... What can i do? Get bigger needles makes bigger holes i assume? (and packages of like 2)...

Also when a right shot the vein automatically SWELLS a lot... This happens more in hands and wrists(good veins in wrist. In arm it's fine but harder to get a vein... Need help here.

Today was 1st day, i landed 4 shots in+-20 tries...

And yes i use belt or something alike. When removed they go under so fast i have to memorize the spots...

Last edited:
Ok good news i said fuck hands and wrists and went with my mini needle for the arm ones (only) can find huge strengh on torniquet and then mark spot. Works great! no swealing, just a red dot and ppl won't see your junkie hands.

Still dunno if there are better needles of arms.

Later today >>>>>>>

Ok in 2 days i used 10 needles. All my hands arms wrists are bruised. Last 2 shots i know i was on veins STILL wouldn't work, to not waste it at least i use liquid in the nose.

I saw this for sale for 10€

https://gyazo.com/5ccc0291823e30113340220e16637cf5

Most stuff is to prepare #3H brow smokable H... Mine is top in everything literally throw water in it and done. If it's not the fault of my serynges being smalles size I'm done with IV

My last needles i was often 100% sure they were in the vein but wouldn' get blood connection. Maybe all i can do is bigger needls.

Last edited: