• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

10 pills in one day

simplebrah

Greenlighter
Aye waddup so I'm new to the forum and I'm looking for some advice on a certain situation which involves a good buddy of mine, I first rolled two years ago when I was 18 my friend was 16 when he started Now when x is mentioned infront of him he gags as if he were going to puke and says it's because he has done so many of them, supposedly this one day he took 10 pills throughout a whole day, he sometimes doesn't seem to be all there you know, he says it's the effect from the pills that have damaged his brain, I doubt he did any research on how the drug works and affects your brain, he would roll almost everyday during high school, also dropped acid for a week straight supposedly, so my question is can x have this effect on me where I'm kind of slow or not all there? The max number of pills I have dropped in a night is 5 but it was a one time thing with 1 or 2 I am set for a good time, however I'm afraid of ending up like my friend, perhaps his sense of humor is different but at time he loses it abit saying very random stuff. I haven't rolled for over 5 months but I might in a few months again for one of my last times since I'm planning on gettingbuff rolling isn't the best for gaining muscle, I honestly believe my friend didn't take the time to let his brain rest inbetween drops which is why I think it might have damaged him. Any similar experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless you properly identify and test your "pills" they could be anything with any quantity of substance in them. Because there are thousands of pills sold as MDMA (many with no MDMA in them at all), using the term "pills" to quantify a dose is useless.

If you wish to consume MDMA pills, it is highly recommended that you use a test kit AND identify the pills on pillreports.com. That way, you will know how much of what substance is contained in the pill prior to consuming it. There are some pills with 25mg of MDMA and there are some pills with 200mg of MDMA in them. If you took 10 pills with 200mg of MDMA in them, you would probably die.

If taken properly, MDMA is generally a safe drug. However, if you spend any time on BL you will see that MDMA (and the many substances sold as MDMA) can indeed cause significant mental and physical problems for some users. These drugs are very powerful and can have profound effects of people's physical and psychological well being.

Read the sticky posts at the top of the MDMA forum for tips and advice on how to take MDMA in the safest way possible.

Unless you properly identify and test your "pills" they could be anything with any quantity of substance in them. Because there are thousands of pills sold as MDMA (many with no MDMA in them at all), using the term "pills" to quantify a dose is useless.

If you wish to consume MDMA pills, it is highly recommended that you use a test kit AND identify the pills on pillreports.com. That way, you will know how much of what substance is contained in the pill prior to consuming it. There are some pills with 25mg of MDMA and there are some pills with 200mg of MDMA in them. If you took 10 pills with 200mg of MDMA in them, you would probably die.

If taken properly, MDMA is generally a safe drug. However, if you spend any time on BL you will see that MDMA (and the many substances sold as MDMA) can indeed cause significant mental and physical problems for some users. These drugs are very powerful and can have profound effects of people's physical and psychological well being.

Read the sticky posts at the top of the MDMA forum for tips and advice on how to take MDMA in the safest way possible.
Thank you for your feedback what I take is the closest thing to pure MDMA that I will be able to get where I live so I was just wandering what prolonged use of it would do long term.

Thank you for your feedback what I take is the closest thing to pure MDMA that I will be able to get where I live so I was just wandering what prolonged use of it would do long term.

did you verify the purity with HPLC/MS? otherwise you cannot be sure.

if you stick to the recommendations (getting your stuff tested - or using a reagent test kit if that's not possible; not rolling more often than once every 2-3 months; 1-2mg/kg body weight as an initial dose with not more than one redose of half that amount) you shouldn't expect any adverse effects with long term use.

Sadly no I haven't been able to get a hold of a testing kit, but I've always taken precautions with the doses starting out at a low one, I'm just not going to pop 10 in a night or do it too often, they're kind of hard to get around here

Sadly no I haven't been able to get a hold of a testing kit, but I've always taken precautions with the doses starting out at a low one, I'm just not going to pop 10 in a night or do it too often, they're kind of hard to get around here
Be careful, generally the harder a drug is to get somewhere, the dirtier the average street quality is going to be. There are drugs out there sold as MDMA that can easily hurt you when taken. A testkit can be bought online and delivered to your door (here for example) and isn't expensive. I would really consider buying one. Welcome to bluelight :D

Simplebrah, there may be some information that I am totally unaware of, but why would "rolling" or taking mdma without abuse counteract building muscle? Just thinking about some people I know who are big guys that also like to roll. One in specific who is totally shredded and lifts huge amounts.

Simplebrah, there may be some information that I am totally unaware of, but why would "rolling" or taking mdma without abuse counteract building muscle? Just thinking about some people I know who are big guys that also like to roll. One in specific who is totally shredded and lifts huge amounts.

mdma is enough of a stimulant to induce some catabolism. with all the noradrenalin release the resulting stress response makes sure that you have enough nutrients in your bloodstream - the same as with speed.

Well while you're on it your body burns a lot of calories, depending on the person I assume this dude retains fat and muscle a lot more than someone with a skinnier frame like me I like to lift while rolling it keeps me feeling like I'm peaking the whole time and with some music it feels sooo good also the weights are not as heavy and between sets you're literally in heaven, I love running while on MDMA exercising feels amazing, but it makes you lose some mass if you don't eat well beforehand.

Be careful, generally the harder a drug is to get somewhere, the dirtier the average street quality is going to be. There are drugs out there sold as MDMA that can easily hurt you when taken. A testkit can be bought online and delivered to your door (here for example) and isn't expensive. I would really consider buying one. Welcome to bluelight :D
Thank you xD I think a kit would really help me, to be honest I am not sure weather it is too hard but my friends aren't really into it, I know at a rave it could be possible to network my way with someone and score some but I feel abit sketchy about it have only bought once at an event and the name and bean was the same I had taken before so I figured I would be fine and I was, certain types here are quite popular and have good reputation.

Thank you xD I think a kit would really help me, to be honest I am not sure weather it is too hard but my friends aren't really into it, I know at a rave it could be possible to network my way with someone and score some but I feel abit sketchy about it have only bought once at an event and the name and bean was the same I had taken before so I figured I would be fine and I was, certain types here are quite popular and have good reputation.

test kits are very easy to use. just scrape off a few specks of dust, add a drop of liquid and observe the colour change. there's no reason for not using one. neither when buying, nor before ingesting something you get from your friends.

be careful when you judge pills by reputation. imitation presses aren't that rare.

Aye waddup so I'm new to the forum and I'm looking for some advice on a certain situation which involves a good buddy of mine, I first rolled two years ago when I was 18 my friend was 16 when he started Now when x is mentioned infront of him he gags as if he were going to puke and says it's because he has done so many of them, supposedly this one day he took 10 pills throughout a whole day, he sometimes doesn't seem to be all there you know, he says it's the effect from the pills that have damaged his brain, I doubt he did any research on how the drug works and affects your brain, he would roll almost everyday during high school, also dropped acid for a week straight supposedly, so my question is can x have this effect on me where I'm kind of slow or not all there? The max number of pills I have dropped in a night is 5 but it was a one time thing with 1 or 2 I am set for a good time, however I'm afraid of ending up like my friend, perhaps his sense of humor is different but at time he loses it abit saying very random stuff. I haven't rolled for over 5 months but I might in a few months again for one of my last times since I'm planning on gettingbuff rolling isn't the best for gaining muscle, I honestly believe my friend didn't take the time to let his brain rest inbetween drops which is why I think it might have damaged him. Any similar experiences.
Rolling everyday is definitely not a good idea at all...it is definitely possible your friend has some long-term issues due to his overindulgence. Take nice long breaks,its worth it.