• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

10 mg oxy

Karibabbas

Greenlighter
For over 5 years I do oxycodone off and on using substitutes such as, kratom, lyrica, gabas, adderall and subs between. if I wait 2 weeks to get high on oxy the first day Im euphoric but by day 3 its just more a tired feeling then euphoria..why?? Its stimulating and euphoric then it becomes tiring my roa is sniffing

For over 5 years I do oxycodone off and on using substitutes such as, kratom, lyrica, gabas, adderall and subs between. if I wait 2 weeks to get high on oxy the first day Im euphoric but by day 3 its just more a tired feeling then euphoria..why?? Its stimulating and euphoric then it becomes tiring my roa is sniffing
Sniffing does nothing but give you a dopamine rush from the sensation in your nose. I’d avoid taking the oxy unless you need it. Your boosting tolerance and getting less and less out of it each time. If you only do 1 it’s fine but you keep using them all you will feel is tired and then sick when you don’t have it

Because you’ve gained a tolerance to it. You won’t get that euphoric feeling to the same amount even in that short amount of time.

Because you’ve gained a tolerance to it. You won’t get that euphoric feeling to the same amount even in that short amount of time.
I assumed tolerance was if I felt nothing or not as much? I hate the tired feeling because it doesn't feel like a good tired feeling and these are scripted oxy. So its just tolerance building? Weird how first day so awesome and 3rd day im more tired and doing less mg ? So day 1 ill do anywhere from 80mg to 100 and day 3 60mgs and tired all day

I assumed tolerance was if I felt nothing or not as much? I hate the tired feeling because it doesn't feel like a good tired feeling and these are scripted oxy. So its just tolerance building? Weird how first day so awesome and 3rd day im more tired and doing less mg ? So day 1 ill do anywhere from 80mg to 100 and day 3 60mgs and tired all day
Yeah literally it’s tolerance, if you’re taking 2 week breaks you will defo feel those first high doses but because your body is used to the drug your tolerance will shoot right back up. It will keep going up the more you use too.

Also to say, I’m not surprised you’re tired. 100mg is a lot. I wouldn’t insufflate them either. Oxy has a decent bioavailability so you’re only damaging your nose for little reward.

Thank You!
Yeah literally it’s tolerance, if you’re taking 2 week breaks you will defo feel those first high doses but because your body is used to the drug your tolerance will shoot right back up. It will keep going up the more you use too.

Also to say, I’m not surprised you’re tired. 100mg is a lot. I wouldn’t insufflate them either. Oxy has a decent bioavailability so you’re only damaging your nose for little reward.
So swallowing is the most effective way?

its just more a tired feeling
Hi. And welcome to bluelight.
One will have many answers and one or all provided may be a part of this issue of not getting that oxy "boost".. sounds good for an energy drink, yes? OyxBoost. Hmmmmm lol
It may be that if one is not staying on a regular regimen regarding dosing those dreaded withdrawals (intersose) can become a problem and we may not recognize them for what they are.
Are these oxys from a second hand source? I mean they all second hand at least but are they prescribed and picked up by you or a trusted other? That "tired" feeling reminds me of fent products; just no love other than a cold hug. Hate that shit, man. My bad.... :sus: Just wondering if maybe something is other than what it is sposed to be.
Keep us posted?
Stay safe.
Peace

Thanks brother for reply..yes same pills and same source. Its almost like I get burned out by day 3 because day 1 is excellent! By taking breaks for so many years I still am able to recapture the first time feeling albeit just a day or 2

Hi. And welcome to bluelight.
One will have many answers and one or all provided may be a part of this issue of not getting that oxy "boost".. sounds good for an energy drink, yes? OyxBoost. Hmmmmm lol
It may be that if one is not staying on a regular regimen regarding dosing those dreaded withdrawals (intersose) can become a problem and we may not recognize them for what they are.
Are these oxys from a second hand source? I mean they all second hand at least but are they prescribed and picked up by you or a trusted other? That "tired" feeling reminds me of fent products; just no love other than a cold hug. Hate that shit, man. My bad.... :sus: Just wondering if maybe something is other than what it is sposed to be.
Keep us posted?
Stay safe.
Peace
Hi there, Is the tired feeling also attributed to increased tolerance? What does a fent product feel like? I’ve also myself done them so long that originally I believe they were real but somewhere in the last 4 years they have been mixed... I also have OP 80’s and obviously as those are not sniffable I chew them and it is a slightly different feeling. I just think at this point any euphoria like before is gone regardless. The blues I get now from my “ trusted source” all past the eye and weight test, but maybe my tolerance has grown too much to tell anymore..... any thoughts?

Thanks brother for reply..yes same pills and same source. Its almost like I get burned out by day 3 because day 1 is excellent! By taking breaks for so many years I still am able to recapture the first time feeling albeit just a day or 2
Are these generic ir? What’s the brand? If it’s Rhodes pharmaceutical then those are notorious for the undesired effects. All of these generics act differently at times. Just a thought.

It will never be the first time. Please quit chasing something that will only leave you broken and empty but we can only lead you to water you have to drink yourself. One day you’re high will be parallel to your mortality and you wont wake up. They are amazing but they will also rob you of everything you are and all your emotions.

Ill have to look, they are the pink 10s
Those pink pills will slowly seep into your conscious after a while. If you are like me a Benadryl causes a craving. When I hear a pill bottle rattle, I get a craving. Opioids I’ve found are biphasic. After you get past 10 it becomes more and more heroin like albeit not as intense and the wd is not as bad as heroin. But that’s at doses lower then your taking. Effectively at 60mg. You’re just taking legal heroin. My advice. Leave that pill for when you break something or are in real pain that you’d have to go to the hospital don’t take it for a buzz now and be in pain later also anytime you are in pain there wouldn’t be anything a hospital would give you that could touch that 60mg you keep introducing. It’s even worse if you take it on a scheduled dosing regiment. Cause you always have oxy in your system. It’s half life is generally around 3.2 in those with an average metabolism. Now you could be a super metabolizer, which is why your experience will be different then mine but essentially the same

quit while your ahead.
This. If you can quit now. You’ve gotten to have your fun and get out while it isn’t so bad but if you continue taking your withdrawals are going be that much worse. I look at it like a scale to 1-10 same as the doctors. If you take a pain pill and you got a level 8 pain bothering you then only 2 points goes to an addictive trait or an addiction. If you don’t have any physical pain and it’s only mental then 10 points goes to addiction. Rest assured you will pay the balance in full when you quit or you pay with your life. This is the game you are playing. One day oxy won’t work at all and your only choice is to be a slave to subs the rest of your life. Quit and don’t do it again. Or keep doing, then move to street heroin (might as well shoot fentanyl cause that’s what your getting and a little h. ) or die. I don’t wanna see that for you nor does anyone here on Bluelight. Spend some time browsing to see some of the people that talk just like your talking. Myself included and see what happens. If you got the time if not. Please put them down, and try working out, a new hobby. Anything will be more rewarding then Oxycodone will ever be. And btw you’ll never get that feeling you keep talking about. That’s over. You don’t get that back.

This. If you can quit now. You’ve gotten to have your fun and get out while it isn’t so bad but if you continue taking your withdrawals are going be that much worse. I look at it like a scale to 1-10 same as the doctors. If you take a pain pill and you got a level 8 pain bothering you then only 2 points goes to an addictive trait or an addiction. If you don’t have any physical pain and it’s only mental then 10 points goes to addiction. Rest assured you will pay the balance in full when you quit or you pay with your life. This is the game you are playing. One day oxy won’t work at all and your only choice is to be a slave to subs the rest of your life. Quit and don’t do it again. Or keep doing, then move to street heroin (might as well shoot fentanyl cause that’s what your getting and a little h. ) or die. I don’t wanna see that for you nor does anyone here on Bluelight. Spend some time browsing to see some of the people that talk just like your talking. Myself included and see what happens. If you got the time if not. Please put them down, and try working out, a new hobby. Anything will be more rewarding then Oxycodone will ever be. And btw you’ll never get that feeling you keep talking about. That’s over. You don’t get that back.
I really appreciate you taking the time and giving me this advice! The strange thing about me is first 42 yes

42 years of my life I was drug free..did my first perk and have been doing them the last 5 yrs. im ashamed I have turned to a drug addict at my age

42 years of my life I was drug free..did my first perk and have been doing them the last 5 yrs. im ashamed I have turned to a drug addict at my age

Better late than never!..........sorry I had to say it.

Don't beat yourself up over it. With all the surgeries and procedures one gets when they are older it happens all the time.

To answer your question I have always noticed that I build up a tolerance after day 1 of taking oxy. If I go 2 days in a row than I just feel sick and nauseous. No high at all. That goes for hydro and codeine too. At least for me.

it's lit. have done in my life opiates like oxymorphine for 1 time and i popped like 3 pills and was fine tho. Whatever it needed it was succesfull case :D "2young"