• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

1 year after using thizz once

Tymann44

Greenlighter
Still feel messed up haha. Anxiety depression vertigo depersonalization but not as bad now but still driving me crazy/very annoying and affecting my life. My friends took the same pill even more than me and they are just fine! took only one and we were drinking heavily, did a little Coke and smoke weed for a three day period which Probably didn't help haha but just sharing what's going on. I took the pill on the 2nd day if that makes any difference. I workout 4-5 times a weak. Eat relatively healthy during the week. I drink almost every weekend just to feel normal and have a social life with my friends but the hangovers are terrible just lay in bed all day. Feelings of a panick attack coming when I'm hung over haha. But I'm trying to not get drunk this month. Limit my self to 4 beers on a weekend night if I do go out to relax my mind/anxiety and see how that goes. Just curious if there's any speedy recoveries or just have to wait it out? Just want to hear some feed back. Also have not taken a drug or smoked weed since last New Years

Have you sought medical attention?

Not yet, thought it would've gone away by now. Read other threads that people recover within a year but I'm thinking about seeing someone soon. I'm trying to stay away from meds, but maybe some counseling could do me some good

Reducing your alcohol use and getting counseling are both very promising ways to help speed your recovery. Good luck to you.

Did you have any preexisting episodes or feelings of depression or anxiety? I feel like a single roll shouldn't do that much damage and you would've recovered in less than 2 months if you didn't roll again. But there's always the fact that drugs effect different people differently and maybe that's the case? Just like clocktower said, reduce alcohol consumption and please see a proffesional. And be truthful with them, that's the only way they can help

I had a lil anxiety after doing cocain one time like 2 years ago but went away after a couple days nothing like I'm dealing with now. Other than that perfectly fine until the 1 Time I rolled haha but heck maybe I was one of the "1 in a million" which sucks haha but thanks guys after this month with the alcohol reduction I'll see someone if it doesn't get better.

Man you need to stop drinking. I started suffering in May/June, at the time didn't know that drinking was a bad thing for my recovery. One day after a heavy drinkin session woke up with no mornnig wood, lack of libido etc. You have to stop for your recovery man. Your long term health is more important than a night of fun

I really recommend exercise, it builds new brain cells. I pretty much owe my recovery to cardio. Also alcohol inhibits growth hormone, I really wouldn't drink. Best of luck.

Yea I just social drank this weekend. Saturday had 3 beers and went home. And tonight a beer with dinner. Hopefully I'll notice a change in a month since its been a year with this shit haha. And yea I exercise 4-5 times a week weights and cardio. 1 mile warm up then lift, then a 5-10 sprint intervals depending how I feel drained wise with what I'm dealing with. And Collin my libido isn't there as much just because my tiredness from dealing with this anxiety and depersonalization and I think some depression from this whole situation. luckily I still pitch a tent on most mornings haha. Thanks guys

Defiantly keep updated. Even a the little alcohol your consuming it can be a hinderence. Like everyone else saidm cut the booze, excerciss, and maybe try eating foods and taking suppliments that work with your body to better produce seretonin. I've never used 5-htp but heard great things about it. Come to think about it I've never really had any bad comedowns or periods of depression or anything even after a binge. But always took time off. Like I said everyone's different and if you don't see improvement go to a doctor.

Best of luck.

How is your sleep doing? Sleep problems are the number one thing I recommend medicating because sleep is so important for recovery. It's where your brain does most of its repair.

How is your sleep doing? Sleep problems are the number one thing I recommend medicating because sleep is so important for recovery. It's where your brain does most of its repair.

This for sure. Not sleeping can really make the process slow. Try melatonin

Yea I will keep updating. Just started my first semester of college today so I think going to class and being in a different environment will help with my anxiety and learn how to deal with it more. My sleep is pretty normal, get 7-8 hours. When I close my eyes my head kinda spins and almost have that feeling when someone uses flash on a camera when you take a picture. But I'm kinda used to it, more annoying than anything haha. But yea other than that sleep isn't too much of an issue.

Sorry to hear this! Keep looking up you're going to be okay in due time.

If one pill did this you're probably susceptible to mental health issues, be very careful with substances in the future.

I don't know haha like I said maybe I'm just that 1 in a million that get fucked with this shit lol