View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1+ week of a mild headache after LSD ?

pua228

Greenlighter
I took for the first time in my life LSD (+a bit of mushrooms and weed few hours before), one dose of 100 ug and 3 hours later another, around 11pm. Stayed awake till 7 am, and around 6 am I ve felt some movement, shrinking, crack or small implosion between my eyebrows/forehead, and some feeling of tension/mild headache is still there in this area, constant, from 8 days for now... When can I expect it to be gone? Can I help it or cure it some way immediately? I did not drink much water on that evening and night, but on the morning (after 9 am) I was very well hydrated, same with every next day.

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone here can tell you when it will go away. And honestly, I think it's unrelated to the LSD you took.

sounds like your brain exploded from all the drugs. you might need a lobotomy

I thought that someone had the same or similar, and will say from experience when it was gone for them. Its not about tiredness, dehydration, etc, because I was sleeping for 13 hours day after, and I sleep long every day. Same with drinking water, vitamins, etc. I did not drink much during the evening of trip, night and before going to sleep (7am), but when I wake up (9am) I drank 2l of water. Next day I slept for 13 hours.

I think it may be from acid and too much thinking (but lasting for 8+ days?!), because I ve had very strong internal focus, processing during the trip of some deep questions (and found the answers). Just around 6am was this internal incident between my eyebrows, something like reconstruction or implosion. Not painful, but I felt physically that something happened there. From that moment those feelings of tiredness, heaviness or mild headache are still there in this area...

UPDATE: It was gone by itself after around 1 month. I helped probably by fasting for 3 days only on water, going to sauna, etc.

One thing I could imagine where this comes from is a muscle blockade in the neck or a pinched nerve because of something like this. Did you have problems in these areas before?

I had a similar experience with MDMA where i had very strange feelings in the back of my head which come from muscle tension pressing on nerves.

Mild headache on a forehead was not caused by a muscle blockade in the neck.

Mild headache on a forehead was not caused by a muscle blockade in the neck.

Occipital neuralgia is a known cause of headache in the eyes/forehead - the cranial nerves in the back of the head are very important and can be touchy.

One thing I could imagine where this comes from is a muscle blockade in the neck or a pinched nerve because of something like this. Did you have problems in these areas before?

I had a similar experience with MDMA where i had very strange feelings in the back of my head which come from muscle tension pressing on nerves.

A lot of people with chronic adverse effects of MDMA have weird cranial nerve issues, so this is yet another anecdotal report that makes me wonder what the heck is going on.

In SSRI withdrawal, brain zaps are actually due to cranial nerve dysfunction, and for what it's worth to OP, hypersensitivity of 5-HT2A receptors on cranial nerves can play a role in migraines.