• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film #1 US horror movies collection...

Plane N SIM Pill

Bluelighter
I have nearly every single one ever made. Yet to pick up Scream. So that's the only one, besides Morbius from the Marvel universe. But that's not on home media yet...

Got every other one besides "lost films" of the silent film era. The first 'number-one' (or popular) movies came to be in 1925 via Variety magazine's sample charts. Plus, there wasn't really a weekend box office until 1982. So they basically based a film's success by counting up the reported gross.

However, the idea of box office record keeping overall is said to have began on 3 March, 1922.

IMG-20220505-092550-7.jpg

IMG-20220505-092614-7.jpg

IMG-20220505-092622-3.jpg

My Son and you would get along great. He's been a horror buff since he was 8 years old. He is now 44. You should see his apartment. His bathroom has a Friday the 13th shower curtain and he has Texas chainsaw plaques made out of medal on the walls. He has a Freddy Krueger bath mat and his toilet seat cover is a scream mask pattern.

Nice collection you got there. He also has quite the library and his whole FB is nothing but horror memoriabilia. He also got married on Halloween night........in costume as a Jester. It was pretty cool as it was a black and white costume and his wife wore a black and white witch costume. It was pretty bizarre to say the least.

See a few movies u got there that I also have in my collection - Vampires, Predator, Alien, Alien vs Predator, Blade 2, From Dusk til Dawn, Evil Dead 👍🏻

Nosferatu movie is 100 yrs old this yr, creepiest vampire in a movie by far & obv the inspiration for the Master in the original Salems Lot