• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

1 gram of seroquel 150mg palliperidone

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
Need answers quickly lol will mxe work when taking those antipsychotics?

I have no experience with this combination of drugs but found a few threads that may help you:

www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/787860-MXE-Antipsychotic-VERY-interesting

www.bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-689223.html

www.bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-651095.html

www.bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-223995.html

I don't recommend you stopping your medication in order to get high because you would lose any therapeutic progress you've made. We try to stay away from threads like this but I will leave this open for now in case someone with more experience can share their insight.

Hello specified.

Just a question: what effect does the 1g of seroquel have on you as it is? As in does it knock you out for 10 hours and groggy during the day or is it purely anti psychotic at that amount?

All I know is Dxm works to a certain degree but apparently not all that pleasant. No idea about mxe.

You sound like youre gonna do it anyway so if you go into a bad headspace then the thing to use is kinda seroquel....

I dont think it will work personally as your dose is too high.

Last edited:
Where exactly did u get this methoxetamine fr0m in the first place? rhetorical
Because If you're not bullshitting I want in very very badly

Sooo what exactly happened for you to endup on a gram of seroquel and what i assume to be a injection of paliperidone.

Need answers quickly lol will mxe work when taking those antipsychotics?

Hey buddy, I am not judging you or trying to tell you what to do, but I really feel that if you're in need of antipsychotic medication of this kind, you probably have a relatively severe condition. This doesn't make you any better or worse than the next guy, but it does make you different. I just want to encourage you, based upon what is self-evident in your post, to maybe give a try with your antipsychotic medications without mixing them with different drugs. You could end up negating the effects of your medication in one way or another.

Could you maybe tell us a little more about your condition? It's kind of important if we're telling you about combining your meds with other drugs. If you're bipolar, you're running the risk of initiating an episode. If you have psychotic symptoms, you could end up exacerbating them through drug use of any kind. We're here to help and support you, but please give some more information.