• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

1.5 red rockstars, rookie, first time roll 8)

The Warden

Bluelighter
my buddy on pr asked me what i was doing one friday night and i told him not much. he then asked me if i want to roll for my first time, i was skeptical because i had work at seven thirty on saturday. i told him i would think about it. i really wanted to try it and see what all the hype was about. i went home and showered and was about to get in bed and he called. i told him i was down to give it a go. i head out to west jordan and get to his house. there was another virgin roller there as well. i ate mine and then realized i wanted some glowsticks to play with and something yummy to drink for the night. i head to target which was around the corner and get the stuff. as i was walking back to my car i felt rock gut and a bit funny. get into my car and some dubstep was playing, sounded better than it ever has. i get to the street and cars seem to be flying past me. i think to my self, i need to get back FAST. as i walk back into his house it's like nothing i've ever felt before. maybe twenty minutes had passed since i ate them. i take my shoes off and i start feeling the carpet with my toes. the people notice my ear to ear grin and start laughing. their all saying "he's feeling it." the come up was so fast and so intense i hoped i wouldn't get sick. luckily i kept my cool and enjoyed the night. glove shows were the coolest next to vick's. needles to say, i was floored for most of the night. the next day sucked though, jaw was sore as all good hell, impossible to eat, i'm a fat kid on the inside, i love to eat. but i fell in love that night.