• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

1,4butanediol not working , at least i think?

dthorse5

Greenlighter
I ordered some 1,4butanediol from a reputable chemical supplier. Its starts to freeze at the right temps and turns into a crystal like substance upon freesing so im 99% sure its real.

When i drink even up to 3ml it seems to just do nothing at all except taste horrible
I dont know if my hepatitis c is making it metabolize wrong somehow or what but there are no ghb like effects in fact non at all except feeling really tired at 3ml

I proccess alcohol just fine so i dont think its the enzyme

Is this some elaborate fake i really am paranoid about drinking a solvent im unsure about

Im trying to drink 2ml slowly and see if its different

Is it possible this an elaborate fake, its oily and has not much odor.
Or that i am not proccessing it into ghb?

If the melting point is right, it's a viscous liquid with little smell that doesn't evaporate and boils at very high temp (~200 C IIRC), and dissolves in water very well, then it's most likely 1,4-BD.

I've used quite a lot of it and I can't say that I felt particularly nice on it. All it really did was put me to sleep like nothing else can. Think sitting on a chair one moment and then waking up mid-fall only to hit the ground like a sack of shit. That sort of sleep. So I wouldn't be surprised if it affected you in a similar fashion.

At those amounts, 1,4-BD should have no subjective effects and neither does 4-hydroxybutyraldehyde, so if you do feel something it's GHB. I really wouldn't recommend going higher than 3 ml because you risk OD and GHB overdose can also feature seizures.