• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

1-1 ratio of MDMA to Caffeine ; is this ok?

devorzon

Bluelighter
What to you guys think? My pills tested at ecstasydata said they were 1-1. The pill weighs 310mg. I have no idea what the average amount of filler or binding stuff they put in but from my experience I think the pill has around 60mg or so of mdma. 1 pill has practically no effect, 2 kinda makes me feel good. 3 makes me feel better, almost like when I take 2 genuine pokeballs. I'm just wondering if taking that much caffeine at the same time will mess up the roll. Works ok for me though, since I seem to have extremely high tolerance to caffeine from heavy coffee drinking.

well to give you an idea, 100mg of caffeine is about the same as a energy drink,

some people enjoy the caffeine whilst rolling, abit more motivation to get off the couch and about.

If your weights are correct then taking three pills would be like having a double expresso / two tins of regular Red Bull.

IF your sensative to caffeine then this could make you feel a bit jittery and could make your roll a bit too speedy for you.

You can actually 'wash' pills to remove caffeine, you do however lose a bit of MDMA in the process so if you only have a few pills its probably not worth your time.

bearlove- i'm not sure if this is the place to discuss this, but how would go about washing a pill?
if you can't answer that here, can you send me a private message?

Keep in mind it could be 10 mgs Caffeine, 10 mgs MDMA. If you like caffeine, these won't hurt you, but that doesn't mean they are good pills. They could be very weak. Personally, I prefer MDMA to make up for most of the contents of the pill, so I wouldn't eat these.

Keep in mind it could be 10 mgs Caffeine, 10 mgs MDMA. If you like caffeine, these won't hurt you, but that doesn't mean they are good pills. They could be very weak. Personally, I prefer MDMA to make up for most of the contents of the pill, so I wouldn't eat these.

OP said that 3 felt like 2 pokeballs, which means they are probably 50-60 mg dose... Which is pretty low.

Caffeine sucks IMO because IME it makes you get a bad hangover with less pills... Make you feel like you ate a 10 pack with 3, you know?

OP said that 3 felt like 2 pokeballs, which means they are probably 50-60 mg dose... Which is pretty low.

Caffeine sucks IMO because IME it makes you get a bad hangover with less pills... Make you feel like you ate a 10 pack with 3, you know?

Yeah I was worried about this. They work fine for me, but I was going to give some to friends who might not be able to handle the caffeine. It will be the first time for one guy too so I don't want to ruin it for him. It's just so hard to get good pills here nowadays -- I was happy when edata posted the results since it wasn't adulterated with other worse crap but now having second thoughts.

It seems that many of the legit pokeballs have a fair amount of caffiene in them too... my suggestion would be to avoid caffiene for a good 24hours prior to ingestion... and don't overdo it... stay hydrated... avoid alcohol... use common sense... be safe...

And kudos on sending one to edata =D

Last edited:
i think caffeine in a pill is probs a bit better than amps.

I wouldnt worry about droping a pill with caffeine, i mean i usually will drop and end up having a few jager bombs at the club

Myself and others find caffeine can be not a nice stimulant. It usually jittery and giving a queasy (slightly nauseous) feeling in the stomach if not taken with food in the stomach. A moderate dose of say most stimulants such as methamphetamine I find nicer. Generally though I find even though I like to take some stimulants like methamphetamine, when taking MDMA I find any stimulant often messes up the MDMA magic and makes the comedown sketchy.

With so many adulterants in pills these days I would be very happy with a pill 1:1 MDMA:Cafeine. Caffeine is easy to remove compared with other adulterants like MDEA or methaphetamine.

*snip*

Sorry Ekstasis - Were not allowed to openly discuss how to clean pills on the site, Ive had a few messages when Ive tried to explain the procedure.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Ekstasis - Ive just asked the admins and its OK for us to show the cleaning procedure - Ill make a new thread in the Pillreports Section and Copy LeJunks Guide for everyone.

Hi all, first post (been reading for years though);

This washing technique (no need to go into detail, just a simple question) - would this work for getting caffeine out of OTC codeine meds from Canadian pharmacies? I live in the US, so not applicable to me, but still of interest to me due to the chemical / pharmacological nature of the process. (I'm talking CWE'd solution - or post-evaporation).

Thanks (just thinking aloud)
Project