Welcome 🖤✨ Welcome 2 new TDS Moderators! Pumpkin2021 and Jerry Atrick ✨🤍

Now ya can get the free name change. ')
Congrats to you both; can't wait to feel the weight of Pumpkins new mod-stick. :cheer:
A spark of light in dark places can give us hope in an otherwise seemingly hopeless space. You two are bright and no doubt up to the task.
Best wishes and godspeed.
One

Now ya can get the free name change. ')
Congrats to you both; can't wait to feel the weight of Pumpkins new mod-stick. :cheer:
A spark of light in dark places can give us hope in an otherwise seemingly hopeless space. You two are bright and no doubt up to the task.
Best wishes and godspeed.
One
Thanks, 6am. Pumpkins new mod stick will beat very lightly and not leave any visible scars. The spark of light comment was nice.

And yes, as a matter of fact, after 10/31 I think I will take advantage of your nickname for me. Maybe the orange flower will change as well.

Love that little cheerleader. Every time I see it I smile and want to get up and do a little dance.....make a little love......get down tonight. Get down tonight. :Mario party:

Well done to both. Was Pumpkin really not a moderator until now?
Today is my first day. I have always been pretty active in TDS , Recovery, and the " helpful, supportive" forums and I see you post frequently too which is nice to see.

Your contribution to the tapering and support thread that Squeaky posts in often is noticed.

Well. I guess congratulations are in order Ms. Wexler (@Pumpkin2021).

Based on your openness and honesty about your own experiences in your posts and your tell it like it is and no-nonsense style and pragmatic approach: it's s good fit. So think nice everyone before posting theatrics in TDS! ;)

The other person I've never heard of but congrats. anyway @Jerry Atrick (clever username and play on words though I must say). :)

Well. I guess congratulations are in order Ms. Wexler (@Pumpkin2021).

Based on your openness and honesty about your own experiences in your posts and your tell it like it is and no-nonsense style and pragmatic approach: it's s good fit. So think nice everyone before posting theatrics in TDS! ;)

The other person I've never heard of but congrats. anyway @Jerry Atrick (clever username and play on words though I must say). :)
Nice compliment Dalpat. Nice to see you posting today. I also like the "geriatric" play on words.

No shenanigans in TDS like there are in CEPS, right?

Thanks for the kudos. 🥰

Yeah it gets a little tricky with name changes and avatar up and done its. I just act like we all new each day and treat everyone on a level (I think, anyway).
No matter... love is that bug in the rug. ;)

No shenanigans in TDS like there are in CEPS, right?
Correct. The bright side: I think I posted once in TDS and it turned out to be a veritable shit show. So you're free of my antics here fo sho! :ROFLMAO:

Yeah it gets a little tricky with name changes and avatar up and done its. I just act like we all new each day and treat everyone on a level (I think, anyway).
No matter... love is that bug in the rug. ;)
That flower is probably the brightest and most feelgood avatar pic. around these parts. Stands out and brightens up my day most days.

Besides: too many changes at once not good for the psyche! 🤪

Correct. The bright side: I think I posted once in TDS and it turned out to be a veritable shit show. So you're free of my antics here fo sho! :ROFLMAO:

That flower is probably the brightest and most feelgood avatar pic. around these parts. Stands out and brightens up my day most days.

Besides: too many changes at once not good for the psyche! 🤪
Seems to me I remember that thread very well. Starts with an A and ends in a K. Your posts were quite good and helpful so it wasn't you that made it a shitshow.

Funny that a square filled with orange can elicit those feelings but I'm eating up these compliments I tell ya.

Lord knows I will never mess with your psyche. :good vibes:

It appears this is the one Welcome thread I Forgot to check into. Thanks for the congrats everyone!

I'm not quite as old as my username suggests but I was born in the 70s and feel old sometimes.