• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc ☆ADHD & smoking meth☆

spontaneous.virgo

Greenlighter
I was diagnosed with ADHD when i was 11 years old, I've been on a variety of different medications anywhere from concerta, focalin, welbutrin, and the daytrana patch.

I have been off of meds for about 3 years now, but there was a period of time, roughly a week where i had to come off of crystal. I discovered that applying one of my daytrana patches made my come down basically painless (backpain) and it actually helped me get through the few days of no energy and the broken back-type feeling. I wasn't necessarily high, but i did have energy and was completely numb to any type of bone aches.

In other words, i kind of just wanted some feedback from some other people who have ADD/ADHD and use as well. (Been prescribed meds/used to be on meds/still uses while on meds) 8)

Do you get the high that others say they do when taking any form of adhd medication?
How are you when you do use?
Do you get focused when you get high, or hyper?
Does smoking too much make you tired?

Im just very curious! Thank you.

I have pretty severe adhd and at first meth made me feel euphoric and ultra focused but as the binge goes on the focus turns to mania and simple tasks like counting money at work becomes very difficult due to lack of focus. As for comparing it to more common meds such as D-amp, it is considerably more euphoric for most as it releases much more serotonin(not sure if regular amp releases any or just small amounts compared to dopamine). With that said the crash is significantly worse. I don?t know if smoking too much would make one tired as every time I go overboard I knock myself back down with a hefty dose of benzos(not something I would recommend).

Last edited:
I?m the calmest nicest person i can possible be. Everyone comments on how i?m so quite and reserved when i?m on meth.