• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

‘Wow’: Dr. Oz leaves Fox & Friends horror-struck by springing pro-marijuana rant as s

poledriver

Bluelighter
‘Wow’: Dr. Oz leaves Fox & Friends horror-struck by springing pro-marijuana rant as s

‘Wow’: Dr. Oz leaves Fox & Friends horror-struck by springing pro-marijuana rant as segment ends

FNC_09-19-2017_07.30.54b.jpg

Mehmet Cengiz Öz, better known as TV host Dr. Oz, sat down with Fox & Friends to talk about an upcoming interview with Ivanka Trump — but it was his unprompted support of medical marijuana that stole the show.

Fox News invited Oz on Tuesday to speak about how Ivanka Trump revealed on his show that she suffered from postpartum depression.

As the interview ended, Fox host Ainsley Earhardt asked the doctor if the anger over Donald Trump’s presidency was bad for the country.

Dr. Oz agreed with Earhardt but then veered into a discussion about the opioid epidemic.

“Can I just say something,” Oz asked as co-host Brian Kilmeade attempted to toss to commercial.

“The real story is the hypocrisy around medical marijuana,” Oz said as the Fox & Friends hosts appeared stunned. “People say marijuana is a gateway drug to narcotics; it may be the exit drug to get us out of the narcotic epidemic.”

“Wow!” exclaimed co-host Steve Doocy, who is known for mocking marijuana users with the phrase “all potted up.”

“We’re not allowed to study it because it’s a Schedule I drug,” Oz added. “And I personally believe it could help.”

“I hadn’t heard that before,” Doocy gasped as he quickly ended the segment.

Watch the video from Fox News. -

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/wow...a-rant-as-segment-ends/#.WcHf84azqUs.facebook

damn that was slick

those dumb fucks had nothing to say and they introduced it themselves

ha

ha

ha

Yup.
Nice to see someone go off-script in that propaganda bulletin.