• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

‘Saturday Night Live’ Heroin Sketch Sparks Outrage

maybe if the chicago police would actually do something instead throwing everybody in jail or just resigning.....this problem could be redused...maybe a lil bit..... wait nevermind. wont happen

I bet the people who are offended by this have not actually had first-hand experience with addiction. It's easy to say "my son was an addict so I know what it feels like" when in reality it doesn't mean shit.

To me it is claiming possession of a high moral ground that - to me, at least - lacks credibility, to take offence at this.
But, really, some of ths best art and entertainment is provacative, controversial.
That's what makes it interesting - and what makes you think.

I bet the people who are offended by this have not actually had first-hand experience with addiction. It's easy to say "my son was an addict so I know what it feels like" when in reality it doesn't mean shit.

actually from what I hear it is mothers that have lost children to heroin that are angry. Personally, I found it humorous, but I can poke fun at myself. If I saw that skit when I was dopesick though, I probably would have thrown a brick through my tv screen.