?¿HOW MUCH CAN I ROLL?¿

zeppelinj

Bluelighter
I just started doing E this month, and i've done it the past 3 weekends. I probably should have never done it, because i have this thing where I *love* to experience extreme altered states, and I found that rolling is a feeling that is so incredible, I could do it almost everyday if i could afford it. However, being an experinced (and retired) acid user, i know that too much of something is *VERY* bad, especially doing acid too much (i probably tripped like 100 times in a year, or about 2 times a week). I know that is way too much, but i couldnt help it; i loved it too much. And it's happened again. I love E too much. 1)What is that maximum limit i should roll, 2) what will happen if if excede the limit, and 3)what can i do to help myself stay away from it in the times where i should be resting from it? Please help me out on this one!
smile.gif

I would do it every day if I could, but I know too many people who are permanantly fucked up from it. I do it once a month, no more. As hard as it may be it's well worth it to hold off. You'll enjoy it much more when you do it and you shouldn't be effected permanantly. It's one drug I want to do the rest of my life and in order to do so, moderation is the key.
peace, head

when u say that they are permanatly messed up, howso are they messed up? and how much did they do it, and how long have they been doing it for?

when u say that they are permanatly messed up, howso are they messed up? and how much did they do it, and how long have they been doing it for?
------------------
I'm a winner, but I'm always ready to loose...
--->ZePpELinJ