• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Time to say good day!

The last owners stored things there that's true. But my car just fits exactly and I'm by now expert in sliding in backwards..
The 2CV The Duck as we call it, yes, cars like these are what this garage was built for.

I mean I chose the older model of my car because the newer version is broader and doesn't fit into my garage. Our house was built around 1900, there are no documents indicating how old is our garage, but it's definitely not a recent innovation... Modern cars are just taking too much space imho and I hate it when the alarms don't wanna shut up..
OK, yeah, I get that.

I live in a house built in 1920. I call it my Haunted House, because that's what it looks like. There's a detached garage that was built kind of small like you described.
Or there was a garage-- it's in the process of collapsing. I don't need it, so that's fine.

OK, yeah, I get that.

I live in a house built in 1920. I call it my Haunted House, because that's what it looks like. There's a detached garage that was built kind of small like you described.
Or there was a garage-- it's in the process of collapsing. I don't need it, so that's fine.
Hi five there😅. Old houses need constant effort to stay even fairly fit... I can't keep up with everything needing attention so... Yeah.. some things just don't survive

I mean I chose the older model of my car because the newer version is broader and doesn't fit into my garage. Our house was built around 1900, there are no documents indicating how old is our garage, but it's definitely not a recent innovation... Modern cars are just taking too much space imho and I hate it when the alarms don't wanna shut up..

Nobody every reacts to the alarms anyway. People just get annoyed and pray for the irritating noise to stop. Xd

I lived in a house built in 1896 and that garage must have been built for a horse and carriage. I parked in it. Once. Couldn't hardly get out the door.