Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

The meeting about family drama wasn't as bad as I had expected. The outcome wasn't necessarily positive, but at least nobody got hysterical.
The sun is shining.
The dogs are happy.
I have the freedom to chose not to work today (though I will).
Freedom is a great thing to have.

Though I wasn't super productive today, I'm fine with it. No feelings of shortcoming. I found someone who can help me with an interior design problem that's been bugging me since I moved into the new house four months ago. My chaotic finances are finally going back to normal.
Dogs behaved like the little angels they are.
Mom's feeling better.

Budah got a bath, wall got finished (pot/pan holder came off and left holes on in the wall had to fix it ffs). Done
Living life El loca I spose....
:)

I didn't have a heart attack or failure it sure felt like I might of course that is when I hit my knees and pray when the pain is so scary I feel my existence might just drop lights out

So bizarre right after typing this having thought the symptoms were gone I got bit by an abrupt sharp acute out of nowhere pain Idk if it is skeletomuscular or organs and vessels whatever the hell it's torture

It passed in a second I don't want to know what it is like a cardiologist might diagnose they can't stop what is causing it I hit my knees right after and said a prayer of remorse for how I have lived/how I am

I am not in pain right now it passed gone again.

No point in seeing Urgent Care plus someone like me a doctor cannot help only a change of heart can so grateful despite this mess of a life at least it's not anything to cry about?

Last edited:
I was refilling a normal, boring med this morning (Zofran) and the automated voice on the phone informed me that my testosterone could be refilled as well, which that lapsed two weeks ago but an angel at my now former doctor renewed my script, unbeknownst to me, for 4 months, so yay. 🙂

I was stressing how I'm going to finance a more or less impromptu move, occurring in eleven days, when my old job called me back today and asked me to work nine of those intervening eleven days because they're a total shit show right now. 😎

So yeah, it's been a not bad one. 👍

Just confirmed with my old boss at the job in the town I'm moving back to next week, that it's a go for me to come straight back to work there. Which, it's fast food, but it's a grand a week for fast food, so it'll do for now. 😉

Still a work in progress, but things are coming together on the move. I think i MIGHT be okay lol... 🤞

A grand a week. Sounds like a dream.
Now I understand how people can afford 1400 rent and salads for $20 per pound.

Though I guess it still depends on where you're living?

Anyway, happy things are working out for you @Psychlone Jack

Thank you. ❤️

Yeah, that kind of pay does make it a little easier to breathe, but it takes 65 hours a week lol. Honestly with my health taking precedence, I'll probably ask for about 50-55, at least starting off. I'll be in or around a small tourist city in the mountains so it ain't cheap, but that's nowhere these days, and the scene and scenery where I'm going make it worth it.

Thing is, you have the job. You can sort out the details later. Guess your new boss knows about your health issues? And sometimes working can have healing effects. More sonic you are in a place where people go to relax, because they aren't stressed all the time and passing that on to you.