• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe suboxone warning

caseface99

Bluelight Crew
Don't get on suboxone. It's costing mw a kill (self defense via unearthing) to get off suboxone from the pharmaceutical company. otherwise they kill slow when you quit and hack your high less cool when back on heroin. *blasphemy* in other words its for life.

({yes, self defense is legal when you kill the entire immediate family. so as the neutralize the whole threat)

I am reluctant to recommend it, due to the intense pain upon injection, but the Sublocade shot got me off of Suboxone and allowed me to naturally just quit the shots after two or three of them (I can't remember). If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer. I quit suboxone at around the same dose without the shots previously, and it was hell for over a month. There's hope.

I've heard that Suboxone has the worst withdrawal of anything. Is this true? I also heard that it's not as bad as withdrawals from other opiates.

Joke, Whats the difference between a full blown junky and a productive member of society? Roughly 500 USD a month of green privelage and a doctor with decency.

I think a giant problem is the doses it is scripted at. I won't try to jump off till I am under 1 mg substancially....

Joke, Whats the difference between a full blown junky and a productive member of society? Roughly 500 USD a month of green privelage and a doctor with decency.

I think a giant problem is the doses it is scripted at. I won't try to jump off till I am under 1 mg substancially....
If you were to taper very slowly off the 1 mg, would you still suffer at the end? I've heard of people feeling suicidal upon complete withdrawal from the drug.

Heroin is for life or Suboxone is for life? You don't think that there could be a successful withdrawal from Suboxone?

Heroin is for life or Suboxone is for life? You don't think that there could be a successful withdrawal from Suboxone?

Simple answer no. It depends. Can you afford to continue suboxone, it is quite a pocket buster!! One can absolutely successfully withdrawal and quit suboxone. The real question becomes "when?" or honestly "why?". I find opiate replacement just fine, be it heroin or suboxone as long as the user isn't still chasing the dragon. Heroin is actually amazingly benign for your health compared to say tylenol.

not heroin for life, as soon as I caught on that there were no more clean batches coming (about 2014-ish) it became clear that the heroin is no longer heroin but a hodgepodge of chemicals that are CERTAIN DEATH. So no more heroin.

Binky-- Yes you will suffer if you taper down even significantly under 1 mg. It is not unmanageable though. Think of it of like either a month with a bad flu *sub* or about two weeks of covid *fent dope*.

Plenty of comfort measures and meds can be acquired to help kick. Including kratom which is a partial agonist like sub and loperamide which attaches to the opi receptors in your stomach. (yea I guess we got em there too?) Benadryl for sleep. Other gaba drugs as needed.