• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Don’t judge - can you mix kava with amphetamine

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
I know it’s supposed to have a moi effect but is it strong enough to cause problems? Just want to use it to come down. It’s an extract, pretty well known extract kava kratom mix company that got sued last year. So that one.

I know I shouldn’t be messing around anymore with my mental conditions but I just haven’t snapped out of this binge yet…need to chill out

I don't think it's inherently dangerous... Neither substance is particularly dangerous or prone to overdose. As long as you don't have any pre existing conditions that would make the use of either substance dangerous, I don't think combining them is a huge deal. I'm pretty sure I have taken kava when I was taking ADHD meds a few years ago. Nothing crazy, hopefully should help you mellow out.

Well, you have done worse and lived, just try to get off this binge.😱

Haha @Juicewrldfan I think by now you should know none of your Bluelight homeboys are ever going to judge you. We've got your back no matter what you decide to do. This doesn't mean we don't feel for you. We want you to be happy. Many of us have experienced the misery and hopelessness of the binge/regret cycle. This is why we care. It is also why we feel empathy for you brother. So, pleas don't ever feel like you're gonna be judged. If anyone here does judge you, then they really aren't one of us anyway, so fuck 'em.

Compared to a lot of the more commonly known (and studied) drugs, like say, Heroin, there is a dearth of information concerning Kava and its constituent active compounds, the Kavalactones. We definitely have some information, but nothing like we have for stuff like Heroin.

I have taken Kava and Amphetamines together and never experienced anything negative, though that is not really saying much. I'll say, in the big picture, I find it unlikely that Kava would be the thing that does you in. It's a pretty mild substance. Stuff like Serotonin Syndrome can always happen. I don't think that the combination you're describing is any more likely to cause a serious issue like Serotonin Syndrome than anything else.

Yo, keif, as always you seem to be very knowledgeable on a subject. It is kind of sad that so many people on here seem to more than many doctors when it comes to drugs, and their effects. Anyways keep up the good work.
No, I am judging Juicewrldfan. I know that, myself included, we here really have no business judging others except when they could really harm others or themselves by delibrate actions.
OK sometimes really bad ideas, do need a voice or more so that there can be harm reduction, in talking sense into people who are going to something potentially very very dangerous. I don't consider it judging if what a person wants to do is potentially deadly to others or themselves.

Last edited:
Haha @Juicewrldfan I think by now you should know none of your Bluelight homeboys are ever going to judge you. We've got your back no matter what you decide to do. This doesn't mean we don't feel for you. We want you to be happy. Many of us have experienced the misery and hopelessness of the binge/regret cycle. This is why we care. It is also why we feel empathy for you brother. So, pleas don't ever feel like you're gonna be judged. If anyone here does judge you, then they really aren't one of us anyway, so fuck 'em.

Compared to a lot of the more commonly known (and studied) drugs, like say, Heroin, there is a dearth of information concerning Kava and its constituent active compounds, the Kavalactones. We definitely have some information, but nothing like we have for stuff like Heroin.

I have taken Kava and Amphetamines together and never experienced anything negative, though that is not really saying much. I'll say, in the big picture, I find it unlikely that Kava would be the thing that does you in. It's a pretty mild substance. Stuff like Serotonin Syndrome can always happen. I don't think that the combination you're describing is any more likely to cause a serious issue like Serotonin Syndrome than anything else.
Yeah. It was safe man. Thanks for all your well thought out replies.

I’m actually sitting in the lobby at a mental hospital to get stabilized. Think I’m going to try to have them switch me to subs tho while I’m here. I’m down to 20ml methadone and didn’t dose today. I think you just have to wait 24 hours?