• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ If you invented a new drug..

Opana313

Bluelighter
Whether you stumbled upon a new plant or created a new substance, that is psychoactive -to- a medicine that would save lives...for the future baby!

A. What would it be?
B. What would it be used best for?
C. Would you profit or share whatever miracle drug to the world for free?

A "drug" that blocks every single drug in your system and makes you as sober as physically possible. I'd sell it to militaries and construction companies

A. What would it be?
B. What would it be used best for?
C. Would you profit or share whatever miracle drug to the world for free?
A ) Opicaine, a sort of magical speedball, with all the pros of opis and blow and the opposite of their cons ( it s good for the hearth, it improves your sexual drive, no physical or psychological w-d.....)
B) Different strains for different purposes, like kratom : one is good for chilling, one to work, one for depression, one for pain etc.
C) Well , it s gonna be cheap, but I think I deserve a fair share of the profits

"there is always soma, delicious soma, half a gramme for a half-holiday, a gramme fora week-end, two grammes for a trip to the gorgeous East, three for a dark eternity on the moon; returning whence they find themselves on the other side of the crevice, safe on the solid ground of daily labour and distraction, scampering from feely to feely, from girl to pneumaticgirl, from Electro-magnetic Golf Course to...'"

i felt like lsd and the analogues were helping the injured muscles in my back a lot... i'd say some type of psychedelic drug that helped heal muscle, but gave a trip too... not sure if lsd was actually healing me quicker or what. i was dosing very frequently for a few years and i never got over my spinal arthritis problems, but it seemed to help, so maybe they could make something that is even better at healing. idk.

if i invented this? idk, i might profit off it, but i'd want to help people too... if i had access to the drug though, i wouldn't really care if i were making money on it.

It would be something like an opioid combined with the afterglow of mxe.

A mu opioid agonist; weak NMDA antagonist and SRI and DRI mechanisms of action all in one.

No Tolerance; no withdrawl.

It would have a ceiling effect where you couldn’t get higher than a certain point or “abuse” it.

This is already a Superman combo/performance enhancing drug ppl can function on at a higher level than sober….until the consequences come that is.

The ideal of saying not would not be addictive and would not cause health damage is impossible though because of how our bodies are.

This hypothetical drug of mine would obviously be extremely addictive.

Last edited:
Well I would come up with a drug that would have the effect of a speedball. I was thinking about what if some one came up with Methylalphamethylphenylethylamino-4,4-diphenylheptan-3-one, but I don't know if it would work.