Songs that remind you of drugs

Relapse, anhedonia, PAWNS and more generally when u re gonna fuck up (DISCLAIMER : listening to this song is not indicated for people in recovery or struggling with depression. )
"It's plain to see, the sun won't shine today
But I ain't in the mood for sunshine anyway
Maybe I'll go insane
I got to stop the pain
Or maybe I'll go down to see Kathleen....."

Still, this song embodies all the euphoria I feel on opiates
Nice, I m more a blues person myself and I m not that much into instrumental music in general but it really gives the idea of being high as a kite on opis feeling like you are in a Broadway musical even if you are in some fucked up shit hole ....

Nice, I m more a blues person myself and I m not that much into instrumental music in general but it really gives the idea of being high as a kite on opis feeling like you are in a Broadway musical even if you are in some fucked up shit hole ....
Yeah, I don't know who got the weird idea of adding strings to his music but it actually sounds good to me

This reminds of every pusher that let me down-took ages to arrive - was not answering the phone etc

"Don t leave me dryyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Back in the day we partied hardest when the sun went down. That's when we got wild around town. I should have definitely went to prison for some of the antics. Now my life is ashes so what is the difference really haha?

Still might do something regrettable I am out of control but dude they all have careers and families and I am the black sheep still going balls to the walls

Unfortunately now the party is usually solo and it's a roll of the mortality dice everytime all the way down that greasy slide

Don't mean to be a buzzkill I would be out socializing buzzing socially if I wasn't the diseased rat scurrying around for crumbs straight out his hellhole of a life hatchet in the trunk

Last edited:
White Zombie - More human than human about acid:

i'm pretty sure the "acid suicide" is about taking ego loss doses of the drug and not actually killing yourself. lol... this whole song seems to be about acid though "into a psychic war" about praying on acid "i tear myself apart and i eat it some more" takes more lsd after the experience. lol.

Deftones - my own summer, shove it about acid:

"hey you big star tell me when it's over" about a person with a big ego... "cause i'm through when the two hits the six and it's summer" that the ego goes away when you take what you thought was two tabs that actually has six tabs worth of liquid on them... lol. that's when you have to "shove the sun aside" and pray. lol

some one on another message board actually made up that that's what these songs were about... but i always think of their interpretation when i hear these songs.. it actually makes me feel really good... i don't even really condone high dose acid trips, i usually say to just use a drug like salvia or smoked dmt cause a person will loose touch with time, but in reality the trip is a lot less time so the body can handle it easier... i loved this person's interpration of these songs. it was one of the people that gave me the idea about not believing written history. i love keeping their ideas going any where i can, even if it could be a bad influence on people.

always reminds me of coke (yes i know it's actually about heroin) because i remember having that song on while i shot up massive hit of coke and almost seized up.

Perfect day by lou reed because it may be about heroin and because i always put it on when shooting morphine

dead flowers by the rolling stones also always reminds me of opiates to

Last edited: