• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

7 Gram Mushroom Trip (Terrifyingly Beautiful)

Mystical Times

Greenlighter
Here is my first post. Enjoy
:smile:

Warning! ⚠️

At around this time I was tripping on one batch of mushrooms and doses ranging 1-14 grams usually taking 5-11 grams most experiences. I have over 75+ gram mushroom trip experiences. I made the mistake of not trying out the strength of this new batch. Before trying any batch It’s wise to test potency first.

Trip 🪬🪬🪬

I took 7 grams of some of the most potent mushrooms I have ever tried. It was a new batch and this was not a smart idea to not test with lower dose.

I was at a friends house and I ate the mushrooms, I started to feel the come up as my friend and I were watching Avatar. His cat started hissing at me and I knew something was off. The cat wouldn’t leave me alone so I told my friend I have to go home.

My house was close so the walk only took two minutes. Once I got into my room all hell broke loose. The visuals started kicking in and all of a sudden I was seeing demons, clowns, evil entities, monsters… what ever you want to call it they were there.

They started screaming at me saying things like

“You are going to F***ing Die”

“I am going to kill you”

“F*** you*

As this was going on I had auditory hallucinations, I could hear sirens going off in my head. I started to believe that I actually might die.

The Evil monsters had many rows of teeth with long tongues, hundreds of eyes. They were shapeshifters and I would see the monsters that looked like my dad but evil looking. The whole time the monsters were attacking me in my bed like they were stabbing me and constantly going into my body over and over again. This would happen with closed and open eye visuals. The light didn’t make a difference.

I would say I am quite experienced with mushrooms and psychedelics. I started to meditate, deep breathing, letting go, praying, singing, chanting, changing the lights, trying to change the setting. No matter what trick I tried and I tried many including tips from Terrance Mckenna that had zero effect.

For hours I was being attacked by these entities I couldn’t do anything but just accept it and go through the experience but it was terrifying. I started to forget who I was, my name, my family, my everything. I did not feel human. I felt like I entered hell and Satan wanted to scare me.

I have attached photos so you can see what it looked like. It was very vivid and I can still picture these visuals over 10 years later. Now I just know they wanted love all along and my favourite trip tip is that evil entities just feel ugly and they want to be loved. If you ever see them just try to seem them as beautiful.

As the entities started to fade I remember looking at my hands and they looked like baby hands. I actually felt what people talk about being reborn. I felt like I was being reborn as a baby. At this point I still didn’t know my name. This is what a full ego death feels like to me.

There was bob marley playing in the back round. An old album of the Wailers called “The best of the Wailers” it felt very profound. I started to “feel” like God gave me another chance at life. I started to cry profusely tears of joy as I started to remember I have family and friends. I began to realize I was human. It was one of the most beautiful blissful moments of my life.

I could go on and on about this trip but I will end it there.

Side note:

I wanted to redeem the trip and took 4 grams of the same batch. It was a mediocre trip that was a good experience but nothing special. My receptors were probably shot from the 7 gram trip. After the experience I began to respect mushrooms a lot more. Now I will never take over 5 grams because It’s not necessary. 5 grams dried is enough and can get you to where you want. I have never had a trip visually like that and I have had over 100 psychedelic experiences. I hope you enjoyed my trip report.

409651060-IMG_3878.jpg

409411777-IMG_3874.jpg

409411760-IMG_3875.jpg

409411729-IMG_3876.jpg

409411696-IMG_3877.jpg

That is absurd with the imagery you are a heavyweight I get the sinister clowns I saw EMTs appear to have painted jester faces and hats with dangly bells throwing me wicked shitty grins (what you have on display is absolutely grotesque) as I peaked strapped to a hospital gurney under police surveillance great trip though they didn't kill it they sent me out of body with a shot of Ativan the cop had to wrestle me into a headlock to administer

I have to read this tonight thanks

Set and setting are critical for high dose mushroom experiments

with all that writing of voices and stuff, i'd be watching to make sure you don't get schizophrenia when not on drugs... i don't know how old you are, but sometimes that creeps up on people in their late teens and twenties, sometimes later, but it often occurs in teens and twenties... i just don't often read trip reports about voices like that... i have schizophrenia so it doesn't sound that weird, but i posted a thread on this site to see what percent of people hear voices while tripping and/or when they are sober and a lot of the people here just don't even get voices when tripping... just a heads up.

That is absurd with the imagery you are a heavyweight I get the sinister clowns I saw EMTs appear to have painted jester faces and hats with dangly bells throwing me wicked shitty grins (what you have on display is absolutely grotesque) as I peaked strapped to a hospital gurney under police surveillance great trip though they didn't kill it they sent me out of body with a shot of Ativan the cop had to wrestle me into a headlock to administer

I have to read this tonight thanks

Set and setting are critical for high dose mushroom experiments
Sounds like you had some wild visuals as well. Very dmt sounding. Yes set and setting are so important. Thank you

with all that writing of voices and stuff, i'd be watching to make sure you don't get schizophrenia when not on drugs... i don't know how old you are, but sometimes that creeps up on people in their late teens and twenties, sometimes later, but it often occurs in teens and twenties... i just don't often read trip reports about voices like that... i have schizophrenia so it doesn't sound that weird, but i posted a thread on this site to see what percent of people hear voices while tripping and/or when they are sober and a lot of the people here just don't even get voices when tripping... just a heads up.
Thank you very much for the advice! I have over 15 years of psychedelic use and I have no schizophrenia or hppd or any negative effects. That has only happened on one trip and I have had over 100 psychedelic experiences as well as many amazing trips since then.

Bad intense trips can “mimic” effects of schizophrenia or psychosis states. I am past the age where most develop schizophrenia. I do appreciate the concern, it is great advice.

Thank you very much for the advice! I have over 15 years of psychedelic use and I have no schizophrenia or hppd or any negative effects. That has only happened on one trip and I have had over 100 psychedelic experiences as well as many amazing trips since then.

Bad intense trips can “mimic” effects of schizophrenia or psychosis states. I am past the age where most develop schizophrenia. I do appreciate the concern, it is great advice.
cool stuff, just thought i'd check in..... good luck with your future trips although choosing to dose lower.

Thanks for that - have also had similar level visuals (but not so much horror, which I'll put down to set/setting cos I'm supercareful with this) from high-dose mushroom trips (around 25g at the highest, quite a few around 10g), and yeah, as someone else said, very dmt-like at the peak from a high dose. Just look at hoiw similar the molecular structure of dmt and psilocybin is.

of all the psychedelics, mushrooms can give me the worst trip out of them all
can definitely be highly unpredictable and challenging, have never had a truly 'bad' trip on them though thank fuck...came close once or twice but manage to retrieve the situation

have actually got 7g Penis Envy powder in a jar right now as it happens...haven't had a strong mushroom trip for about a decade but that's gonna change in the next few weeks at some point I think

The APEs I grew were so devilish. They were all so dark purple they looked almost black.

i'd be watching to make sure you don't get schizophrenia when not on drugs
I came here to say this.

Full blown auditory hallucinations are not really normal on mushrooms, especially the accusatory/commanding types of voices like that

Last edited:
I am a regular 6-7 gram user of cubes ( Never had a hallucination. Curious how I would react. Extremely high visual acuity is amazing every time. I just laugh or smile besides that…. My fiancé has me recorded for 2+hours laughing at Wolf of Wall St. I was sore af the next day.
18 years of heroin ended 4 years ago as a direct result of mushrooms. Cultivate ever since. Never went over 5 in Pan Cyan tho. I mostly save them for friends who want to try or switch up from cubes.

The APEs I grew were so devilish. They were all so dark purple they looked almost black.

I came here to say this.

Full blown auditory hallucinations are not really normal on

I agree. This is not common. It was probably just my perception at the time. I love mushrooms and have had amazing experiences over 99% of the time.

Lol yea , that can happen. Couple buds dosed 7 on shrooms a buddy had grown , we warned them. "These aren't your dad's field shrooms" they didn't listen though.

They were some of the strongest mushrooms I'd ever had. An 8 to 10 hour trip was possible from a gram and a half of dried product. I don't remember what strain they were but he crossbred them and they were the 5th or 6th generation on that particular batch. Straight dark blue veins. This dude was a f****** douchebag but one thing he could do was grow the f*** out of some mushrooms. Kind of a common trait with people who grew mushrooms back in the day which they were kind of all assholes at one point in their life.

I'm not saying they're all like that but the ones I knew were f****** psychopaths. Like like dosing up girls they just met, giving people mushrooms and then taking them to parties and ditching them. Getting people to trip with them and then showing them f***** up videos or playing like death metal extremely loud and then laughing in their face. Yea... Obviously I don't have contact with those people anymore but the memories stick with you and that's the s*** that gives you permanent PTSD. Some people should not have access to hallucinogens.

One guy fought with himself in front of his dad. Like beat himself up with his own fists why screaming " I'm so stupid"! I saw him a week later I thought he had gotten jumped. Nobody knew what happened finally he told me that he took handfuls of those mushrooms and just beat the s*** out of himself.

The other guy was kinda a psychopath already. I don't know exactly what happened but his girlfriend left him that night. He told us he blacked out and didn't remember anything. I never gave him mushrooms again.

I know the vast majority of psychonauts out there will testify under oath that these are not the commonalities that these are the one offs. And believe me I don't want a bad mouth it's psychedelics but some of that s*** was f****** nuts dude. Yeah there's a reason why I won't touch mushrooms again. Out of maybe 1200 trips I had probably like 9 or 10 bad trips but they were really f****** bad man like inconsolable bad.

It's kind of funny to look back on it and laugh especially when I run into some of my old non-psychopath friends. But I can remember even a couple of years after a couple particular bad trips I couldn't even think about it I couldn't even talk about it because I would start sweating and breathing heavy.

I like OP was saying we are pretty experienced imagine a new user having an experience like that.
I don't know I used to like to push the envelope a little bit. But sometimes it just went too far. Sometimes my thoughts were just way too dark.

Say for instance the same amount of trips and the same amount of time with LSD I've never had a bad trip. So I guess for me LSD is the clear winner.