• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Modafinil does get you high in dangerous doses.

damt too late

!!!!

kJuice go to work and don't take all of your pills !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m The habit shouldn’t do any except maybe weed and occasional kratom. I do good with that.

Hey Juuuuuc Maybe work more hours and stay busier and you wont have time for all of that anymore !!! Plus you will be more productive and makin the money.

Get yourself out of the situ . . . . and what better way than that (work) and your boss will love it !!! trust me

do a good job

stay busy

don't let yourself have the time for all of that any more !!

lols

you have this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👍

Hey, man. I'm glad you're on the mend.

It's true though, Juicey boy, you do need to sort yourself the fuck out.

So just come on t fuck and just do it yeah? Stop compulsively abusing stimulants. You know it's for the best and for the record I fully believe that you are capable of making that choice. It's just for some fucking reason you don't have (or want to have) that faith that you can. But you can. So do it.

Y
Hey, man. I'm glad you're on the mend.

It's true though, Juicey boy, you do need to sort yourself the fuck out.

So just come on t fuck and just do it yeah? Stop compulsively abusing stimulants. You know it's for the best and for the record I fully believe that you are capable of making that choice. It's just for some fucking reason you don't have (or want to have) that faith that you can. But you can. So do it.

I am on quitting stimulants altogether. I just thought I’d be able to take modafinil as prescribed and I was wrong. So lesson learned I guess. Schedule 4 or not I can’t have any prescribed stimulants or amps off the street. That shit is strait fir the birds

Thanks for the encouragement and support man.

Hey glad your posting again. And your typing is great !! ;);) lulz.

Gtsy. (Great)
kku9txG.gif

You were goin at it yesterday good. he hee

see ya :)

edit: Laytah 👍

Last edited: