• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ketamine salts solubility

Status
Not open for further replies.
(2S)-1-methyl-2-(pyridine-4-yl)-pyrrolidine.png

LAFFY_TAFFY_TOBAKKY (isonicotine)
(2S)-1-methyl-2-(pyridine-4-yl)-pyrrolidine

The following 3 compounds were inspired by Nucenta.

N,N-dimethyl-1-amino-3-phenyl-2-(2S)-methylpropane.png

ANALGEAZYSIACKER
N,N-dimethyl-1-amino-3-phenyl-2-(2S)-methylpropane

possible pain killer

Hypothetical Synthetic Outline:

KCN + 1-phenyl-2-bromo-propane, then
reduce triple bond to the primary amine with NaBH4 in alcohol and N,N-dimethylate that product with 2 molar equivalents of formaldehyde and NaBH3CN in MeOH @ pH of 7.

N,N-diethyl-1-amino-3-phenyl-2-(2R)-methyl-3-oxopropane.png

SLACKER_CRACKER
N,N-diethyl-1-amino-3-phenyl-2-(2R)-methyl-3-oxopropane

From 1-phenyl-1-oxo-2-bromo-propane. That oxo would prolly need protecting then deprotecting with something like ethylene glycol. Substitution of 2 equivalents of formaldehyde with acetaldehyde yields this latter N,N-diethyl compound.

SLACKER_CRACKER is then the precursor for

N,N-diethyl-1-amino-3-carbomethoxy-3-phenyl-2-(2S)-methyl-propane.png

FANCY_NANCY
N,N-diethyl-1-amino-3-carbomethoxy-3-phenyl-2-(2S)-methyl-propane

using the Anderson benzylic-OH to carbomethoxy functional group named rxn.

Last edited:
How long do I have before the nasal spray bottle gets to contaminated/risky to continue using and would wiping it off with alcohol wipes or something similar to cleanse any bacteria on it, be beneficial at all?

What would be better than water to use for cocaine and would I want to use a different "solvent" than what is considered preferred to use for Cocaine compared to Ketamine I'd guess would require a different "solvent" but I honestly got no idea lol?
I would use saline for those.

1-(2-phenyl-1-methylethyl)-2-(4-azabenzoyl)-hydrazine.png

GREAT_EXPECTATIONS
1-(2-phenyl-1-methylethyl)-2-(4-azabenzoyl)-hydrazine

Keywords: Amphetamine, isoniazid (INH), iproniazid, phenelzine.

This bad boy has everything going for it. It might help treat adhd, depression, and tuberculosis. Or it might make one drop dead. I doubt that, though.

INH + 1-phenyl-2-halo-propane --> Wallah (viola)! Something Like That. The halogen used could be chloro, bromo, or iodo.

You Have To Want To Believe To Believe.

Yours Truly,
Pip

Last edited:
1-phenyl-1-carbomethoxy-2-methylaminopropane.png

BOUNCE
1-phenyl-1-carbomethoxy-2-methylaminopropane

This substance is SO GOOD. I wish I had some again. Just treat it with respect and don't try to stay high on it 24/7 or I would imagine you'll be taking a trip down the rabbit hole down to la la land.

1-(2,4,6-trimethylphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

EXPLODING_IN_A_MIND_SOMEWHERE
1-(2,4,6-trimethylphenyl)-2-aminopropane

1-(2,4,5-trimethylphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

DOING_SOMETHING_ON_a_D.A.R.E
1-(2,4,5-trimethylphenyl)-2-aminopropane

Subtle, But Rich. Rico Suave!

1,7,7-Trimethylbicyclo%5b2.2.1%5dheptan-2-one.png

CAMPHOR
1,7,7-trimethylbicyclo[2.2.1]heptan-2-one

Br2

3-bromo-1,7,7-Trimethylbicyclo%5b2.2.1%5dheptan-2-one.png

3-bromo-1,7,7-trimethylbicyclo[2.2.1]heptan-2-one

Benzene (or 1,3-benzodioxole), FeBr3

3-phenyl-1,7,7-trimethylbicyclo%5b2.2.1%5dheptan-2-one.png

3-phenyl-1,7,7-trimethylbicyclo[2.2.1]heptan-2-one

Reductive Amination

2-methylamino-3-phenyl-1,7,7-trimethylbicyclo[2.2.1]heptane.png

HAPPY_CAMPHOR
2-methylamino-3-phenyl-1,7,7-trimethylbicyclo[2.2.1]heptane

2-methylamino-3-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-1,7,7-trimethylbicyclo%5b2.2.1%5dheptane.png

MADONNA
2-methylamino-3-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-1,7,7-trimethylbicyclo[2.2.1]heptane

Of Course, I Still Love ❤ Madonna!

2-methylamino-3-carbomethoxy-1,7,7-trimethylbicyclo%5b2.2.1%5dheptane.png

SNUFFY_SMITH
2-methylamino-3-carbomethoxy-1,7,7-trimethylbicyclo[2.2.1]heptane

Camphor
3-bromocamphor
3-cyano-camphor
3-carboxy-camphor
3-carboxy-2-methylamino-camphor
3-carbomethoxy-2-methylamino-camphor aka SNUFFY_SMITH

Last edited:
I have been taking Lithium for 2 months because I was recently diagnosed with bipolar 2. I'm not sure I agree with this diagnosis, but I thought I'd try the lithium anyways. Hasn't really done much for me. I recently got a decent amount of LSD and Mushrooms (Penis Envy and Golden Teachers) I almost took some the other night, but last minute, I looked up drug interactions and found a large amount of horror stories surrounding Lithium and LSD (strangely I did not find any warnings about lithuim and shrooms)

I did a brief taper and I stopped taking the lithium a few days ago and I feel fine. My plan is to trip 9 days from now, which will be day 11 no lithium (again, affter a brief taper). Do you think this will pose any risk for me? The main stories I see are that taking LSD with lithium, can cause siezures, fugue states, and bad trips. I do not understand why litium causes these different reaction. I can easily understand why SSRI'S can block the effects of psych's, but lithuim is more confusing to me.

I figure I will be safe from having a siezure, because all of the lithium should be out of my body after 11 days (right?) but what about the fugue states and bad trips? Why does litium cause bad trips anyways? If I were to take a macro-dose of LSD or Shrooms, would I still be at risk? Would shrooms be safer to take than LSD? How long should one wait after stopping lithium to be safe?

thought I'd post on here because there might be deeper understanding of the pharmacology of these drugs.

it's not a good idea

mood stabilisers can kill trips i think

lithium is a pretty serious psych drug, just not a good time to think about psychedelics when you are on it for bipolar.

i have bipolar 1, don't take antipsychotics or mood stabilisers and don't use psychedelics

it took me quite a few years to come to terms with what being bipolar and have a psychotic disorder and what that means.

Sweet, a new scaffold! I wonder how the subjective effects are, as (to my knowledge) it is unclear if more selective agonists of 5HT2A produce subjectively less "rich" experiences.

it's not a good idea

lithium is a pretty serious psych drug, just not a good time to think about psychedelics when you are on it for bipolar.

i have bipolar 1, don't take antipsychotics or mood stabilisers and don't use psychedelics

it took me quite a few years to come to terms with what being bipolar and have a psychotic disorder and what that mean

it's not a good idea

it took me quite a few years to come to terms with what being bipolar and have a psychotic disorder and what that means.
I hear you. I’m not asking if I should take take psychedelics while on lithium. My question was if 11 days is enough time to get the lithium out of my system so that I can enjoy psychedelics, or if it’s possible I will still have adverse effects, such as a bad trip or going into a fugue state.

I don’t have a psychotic disorder. It’s possible that I have bipolar 2, but I’m not so sure. I have no history of psychosis (except for a few times when I did to much meth) and I’m not sure that I really need to be on lithium.

I hear you. I’m not asking if I should take take psychedelics while on lithium. My question was if 11 days is enough time to get the lithium out of my system so that I can enjoy psychedelics, or if it’s possible I will still have adverse effects, such as a bad trip or going into a fugue state.

I don’t have a psychotic disorder. It’s possible that I have bipolar 2, but I’m not so sure. I have no history of psychosis (except for a few times when I did to much meth) and I’m not sure that I really need to be on lithium.
oh, that doesn't sound very severe. its during my psychosis' that my life gets pretty destroyed every time.

i'm not a fan of mood stabilisers at all, like i hate them.

antipsychotics are a great class of drugs for getting to sleep if it's needed, or just get me out of mania and psychosis. but i can manage getting sleep naturally so thats why i don't take a neuroleptic every day.

does lithium have discontinuation symptoms, also won't comment on the 11 days, not sure

for bipolar depression i'd recommend look into the snri class (pristiq) and wellbutrin

what dose do you like for shrooms and cid?

I took LSD in college while on lithium at least 1x, and I didn't have a bad reaction, but some people find that lithium makes LSD something like 100x stronger.

I read a really informative trip report involving LSD and lithium here years and years ago. I don't have that link though and for all I know, it may have been pruned since then.

Stay safe.

Adding an N,alpha-methyl would, in almost all likelihood, improve LPH-5's activity.

(S)-3-(2,5-Dimethoxy-4-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-2-methyl-piperidine.png

N,alpha-methyl-LPH-5
(S)-3-(2,5-Dimethoxy-4-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-2-methyl-piperidine

3-(2-chloro-10H-phenothiazin-10-yl)-N,N-dimethylpropan-1-amine.png

THORAZINE: An Underutilized Classical Antipsychotic
3-(2-chloro-10H-phenothiazin-10-yl)-N,N-dimethylpropan-1-amine

8-chloro-11-(3-(4-methylpiperazinyl)propyl)-(benzo%5bb%5d%5b1,4%5dbenzothiazepine).png

KRAZYQUELL
8-chloro-11-(3-(4-methylpiperazinyl)propyl)-(benzo[1,4]benzothiazepine)

Improved Thorazine / Seroquel.

Status
Not open for further replies.