• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What stims are we bumping and geeking off

smokedopetillidie

Bluelighter
Currently geeked out of my fucking mind off about 50 mg Ritalin and 30 or so mg of focalin. It’s hard to really say since I kinda just crush it all up and eyeball it. I’m tweaked out and can’t sleep so reply with something fun or just tweak out with me. What’s your craziest stimulant experience?

I can tell you this, given that its ritalin and focalin it won't last long.

Although that isn't quite correct. The residual stimulation from a large dose of ritalin/focalin can last quite a long time. Long after the high is gone there is this background stimulantion/tenseness. Which kind of sucks because it's a sort of useless stimulation where you can't relax, but aren't focused and fully stimulated enough to do anything productive.

I used to snort 4 10mg focalin during the day, as well as chew on the largest dose of the daytrana patch (transdermal methylphenidate, contains 80mg worth per patch, though if placed on the skin the delivered dose is only 30mg). I did this everyday for years and would crash hard in the afternoons for good 2 hours, then be fine. The total ritalin equivalent (d,l-methylphenidate) dose was a whopping 160mg a day (40mg of focalin = 80mg of ritalin, and each batch contain 80mg of d,l methylphenidate).

Recently I got some focalin and took it orally and thought, goddamn how did I handle that daily rollercoaster I used to go on years ago with this shit). Methylphenidate crashes are pretty depressing, but I used to prefer it over dextroamphetamine. Now the reverse is true.

I can tell you this, given that its ritalin and focalin it won't last long.

Although that isn't quite correct. The residual stimulation from a large dose of ritalin/focalin can last quite a long time. Long after the high is gone there is this background stimulantion/tenseness. Which kind of sucks because it's a sort of useless stimulation where you can't relax, but aren't focused and fully stimulated enough to do anything productive.

I used to snort 4 10mg focalin during the day, as well as chew on the largest dose of the daytrana patch (transdermal methylphenidate, contains 80mg worth per patch, though if placed on the skin the delivered dose is only 30mg). I did this everyday for years and would crash hard in the afternoons for good 2 hours, then be fine. The total ritalin equivalent (d,l-methylphenidate) dose was a whopping 160mg a day (40mg of focalin = 80mg of ritalin, and each batch contain 80mg of d,l methylphenidate).

Recently I got some focalin and took it orally and thought, goddamn how did I handle that daily rollercoaster I used to go on years ago with this shit). Methylphenidate crashes are pretty depressing, but I used to prefer it over dextroamphetamine. Now the reverse is true.
Since I was taking 5 mgs since I was 9 I’d say my tolerance is higher but in truth it is not since I use my script for like one night a month to avoid like getting addicted, and my adhd is much more manageable since I got older so I don’t ever take it normally. Definitely focalin is a very enjoyable high to me but it hits everyone different. Friend with no stimulant tolerance at all compared 30 mgs focalin to just a triple shot of espresso. Whereas for me I geek hard. The drug gods treat me strangely

Currently geeked out of my fucking mind off about 50 mg Ritalin and 30 or so mg of focalin. It’s hard to really say since I kinda just crush it all up and eyeball it. I’m tweaked out and can’t sleep so reply with something fun or just tweak out with me. What’s your craziest stimulant experience?Also what’s some good geek music?

Since I was taking 5 mgs since I was 9 I’d say my tolerance is higher but in truth it is not since I use my script for like one night a month to avoid like getting addicted, and my adhd is much more manageable since I got older so I don’t ever take it normally. Definitely focalin is a very enjoyable high to me but it hits everyone different. Friend with no stimulant tolerance at all compared 30 mgs focalin to just a triple shot of espresso. Whereas for me I geek hard. The drug gods treat me strangely
Also it’s ok cause I don’t do anything productive off focalin and Ritalin anyway, usually just bump good music and write words I think of and shit.