• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth and DMT?

LilStoner

Greenlighter
Hey, I'm new here, but I can't seem to find an answer to my question...
What is it like to do DMT on meth?
Would you recommend it?
Anyone have experiences?

Meth and any hallucinogenic drug is already a recipe for a psychotic bad trip, because the meth will make everything seem even more real and you'll be overthinking. And then DMT being one of the strongest hallucinogens on earth... I'd not, but it could be a really good time. I'd wait for somebody who's done it, though. Can't be much more taxing physically to your body than meth alone. Be safe.

It does not sound like an overly enjoyable combo, I'm sure you could find some trip reports on Erowid.

The closest I have come is having a couple of tokes on a meth pipe while tripping on 25c-NBOMe which is incredibly dangerous and stupid but at the time very little was known about the NBOMe class. I remember my visuals turning into rotating neon skulls spinning inside the tent we were smoking in.

Personally I don't feel meth gels very well with psychedelic substances and would probably put a huge strain on your body and would likely increase the chances of a bad trip or an onset of psychosis.

That's what I was afraid of. My body was already having muscle cramps last night when I asked. I ended up deciding to wait. My husband tried it though, only a small amount we didn't really measure. He said that it was really nice but that the tripping part was hard to feel I assume he didn't do enough but I also think the meth was causing him to not be able to experience it well.

That's what I was afraid of. My body was already having muscle cramps last night when I asked. Not only that but I've had a bad trip on acid before because I was also using meth. I was worried I'd have the same results. I ended up deciding to wait. My husband tried it though, only a small amount we didn't really measure. He said that it was really nice but that the tripping part was hard to feel I assume he didn't do enough but I also think the meth was causing him to not be able to experience it well

i heard it still works even when you're tweekin
Maybe he didn't do enough then 🤷🏼‍♀️
We used a slurpee straw to scoop it. And tried to dose small worried that a big dose would be scary on meth. He said he felt tingling in his brain and a warm feeling embrace his body but didn't get visuals much at all except for some blurry vision. I'm thinking he didn't do enough if you think it would still work the same while tweeking

Maybe he didn't do enough then 🤷🏼‍♀️
We used a slurpee straw to scoop it. And tried to dose small worried that a big dose would be scary on meth. He said he felt tingling in his brain and a warm feeling embrace his body but didn't get visuals much at all except for some blurry vision. I'm thinking he didn't do enough if you think it would still work the same while tweeking

ive never done it but i knew some ppl who have.....it's possible tho that the meth still dulls it - i would think it would but i can't really say

ive never done it but i knew some ppl who have.....it's possible tho that the meth still dulls it - i would think it would but i can't really say
I feel like meth could have dulled the DMT trip because every other drug I've tried on meth has been dulled to me, i.e. marijuana, opioids, alcohol, etc. the only thing that I've found stronger on meth was acid and I think I had gotten synthetic acid that time because it was the strongest acid trip I've ever experienced. Anywho glad to know it's doable but I'd rather wait until I'm not twacked out to trip with DMT

yup meth dulls everything

another reason why it sucks to be a full time tweeker

yup meth dulls everything

another reason why it sucks to be a full time tweeker
I've tried not to be. It's hard to keep yourself away from it though when you have an addictive personality. I try to stop for a few months at a time after on and off binging for a while

I've tried not to be. It's hard to keep yourself away from it though when you have an addictive personality. I try to stop for a few months at a time after on and off binging for a while

All I can say is keep trying

That's with everything you're trying to quit- just keep trying and eventually you'll stop

I quit cigs probably 10 or so times before I finally stopped

Today's meth sucks anyway

All I can say is keep trying

That's with everything you're trying to quit- just keep trying and eventually you'll stop

I quit cigs probably 10 or so times before I finally stopped

Today's meth sucks anyway
Yeah usually it does but I've been on a binge for the last few days after an 8 month break and it seems super pure right now. But meth is always horrible even when it's good lol
I definitely do keep trying to not do it but it's hard. Thank you