• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Further Lisdexamfetamine(Vyvanse) extraction Possible?

Amphydro

Greenlighter
This is a post by: ''lenses'' on 15-11-2008, 23:17....

"I successfully converted lisdexamphetamine (vyvanse) to dextroamphetamine using trypsin enzymes.

I used

70 mg lisdexamphetamine (vyvanse powder)

200 mg trypsin (these pills also contain 5 mg chymotrypsin per pill,and i used 4)

enough hot water to cover solution ( >1000 ml)

I added these together in a small plastic ketchup cup and stirred for a minute or so.There was some clumping of ingriedients on the top of the hot water (inactives/insolubles).I then layed down for a nap , and got up 40 minutes later.

I restirred and there appeared to be less insolubles floating around on top.When the solution was sucked into a needle-less syringe , there appeared to be not too many insolubles to clog it up, but there was some left. It definately looked like a change from the amount of powder present at the beginning.

I used a needle-less syringe to booty bump the solution, and effects were felt within a minute, strong effects in 5. I've used dexies IR before as well, and this can be compared to a good 30 or 40 mgs.

I'm sure this could be further extracted from the solution to yield pure powder. Does anyone know of a simple acid/base extraction for this?

Take that , shire pharmaceuticals.''

''-lenses''

So is there? is there a way to continue this further? Boil the solution for a moment to destroy the Trypsin so it won't eat away your insides?
A way to maybe do a cold water extraction on the remainder of the solution in the syringe to get all the ''insolubles'' Then dry it in a petri dish under a heat lamp or out in the sun?

Is this possible? Would this result in D-amp and L-lysine? in powder form?

Educational purposes only. I do not wish to attempt this, tho, this would make it where all the efforts put into making this an ''abuse free'' new drug, would all be overturn by something this simple.

Thanks.

Yes, but did you mean the post should be in a different location? If there is one how do I move it?

"an execution of chemical reactions to get a product, or several products."
Btw I'm not a smart-ass lol, it's just in case that was your question.