• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

K, so I don't know if it's cause I'm out of the Zofran or from trying to skimp on the bupe, kinda felt like the later due to the fact that it was/is coupled with ongoing pre-sneeze nose tickles, but I just started getting SUPER nauseous all of a sudden, a few minutes ago. Like hovering over the toilet, drooling and lightheaded, but never puked. And again while typing this lol.

So broke off a little piece of bupe and did that, didn't weigh it but it looked like ~1-1.5mg. Also hitting the pen sparingly.

Bleh. 🫤

You've got this hon, all the mountains you've managed to climb, everything that lays ahead - mere speed bumps. ❤️
Thank you so much, that really means a lot 💕💜
K, so I don't know if it's cause I'm out of the Zofran or from trying to skimp on the bupe, kinda felt like the later due to the fact that it was/is coupled with ongoing pre-sneeze nose tickles, but I just started getting SUPER nauseous all of a sudden, a few minutes ago. Like hovering over the toilet, drooling and lightheaded, but never puked. And again while typing this lol.

So broke off a little piece of bupe and did that, didn't weigh it but it looked like ~1-1.5mg. Also hitting the pen sparingly.

Bleh. 🫤
Hope you feel better soon 💜🌺

Thank you so much, that really means a lot 💕💜

Hope you feel better soon 💜🌺

And thank you, and I'm feeling better already. ❤️

Just finished cleaning up a bit. It's looking like we have a break in the rain for the next few hours - sounds like the perfect time to take a walk up to the store, grab a few things I'll be needing for the week, and also the perfect time to spark up that J on the walk there. 😉

And if the nausea stays away, cook up a nice strip steak waiting for me in the fridge when I get back.

Dabs while I get dressed and get ready. 🙂

Morning blueworld.

Having a slow morning. I can confirm that omezprazol does potentiate methadone. Not want have a rumble so will keep it at that for now.

10mg methadone
5mg diazepam
1mg clonazepam
300mg epilim

Oh and tons a weed. Spoilt myself in that department yesterday. Been putting methadone through its paces and my own personal test and I actually am busy gaining more respect for it. But think I should start a thread about it, will see..

Morning. 🌄

Couple cups of black coffee
Nic vape
Weed
2mg bupe
4mg ondansetron
5mg apixaban
And 500mg aspirin because even though it's a no no with the blood thinner, some mild chest pains this morning. Not enough to be alarming per se, but enough to notice. Hmm.

So far today:

Choice
Nic vape
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
5mg bupe (2+2+1)
50mg testosterone IM
2 strong beers
also smoking a shit ton of weed, most recently a 1.5g fatty cone, Motorbreath flower with 1/4g Truffle Cookies live resin. More of both, plus some Strawberry Cough diamonds and sauce dabs. 👍

Morning, everyone. 🙂 🌄

Slow start today, just finishing breakfast and getting ready for a smoke, but I'm sure I'll get something constructive accomplished today. Maybe. 😉

So far this morning:

Black coffee
Nicotine vape
Dabs, couple bongs of flower
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
2mg bupe

Been a few days shit weather here lately and yesterday was just shit altogether, but I think I'll try to get out and get some sun later. Might go check out a new park nearby. Stay safe, y'all. ❤️

🫠✌️

Already replied to this thread before, but one thing I also used to do at 10 AM a few times a week at my old job was make kratom tea. I would drop my 3-4 grams of powder into a cup of hot water, strain it out after a few minutes, and sip it right there in the break room. I would also pick up Tagamet (which contains Cimetidine, an opiate potentiator.) and lemon juice so the kratom would be potentiated effectively.

Soo what a delicious day

2-4mg Klonopin
1mg x2 iV liquid hospital Dilaudid (the perfect drug ever made, besides opana) I feel like butterflies in my stomach
2000mg something gaba
Prednisone 40mg
Decodron
Phenergan 25mg iV

I'm finally feeling good since the other morning I found my 'friend' broke into my med safe and stole 50 of my kpins.. thankfully the hospitalist is gonna script a week's worth till I see my internal doctor.
Happy Christmas guys I'm high as fuck
Dihydromorphine is great until it isnt lol

8 x 25mg opium powder/500mg acetaminophen capsules
2 x 10mg valium
1 x spliff Moroccan hash

...Still not where I want to be though. It's tough that I'm out of Kratom. I might add a little codeine into the mix, but then i'll be way over what I should be consuming acetaminophen-wise. I'm already at the max 4g for 24hrs 😞