• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I think I have a problem.

Thrax

Bluelighter
I'm depressed for decades now, I've tried every drug I can get my hands before test the methamphetamine.

I believe I become addict to the Crystal Meth.

I have less than 1 gram at home.

I took it 1/2 week ago and today I took cocain this morning and after I took several dose of meth.

This drug have compulsive redosing. And I want to buy more of this, this is the best drug I never taked.

Did you have some advice to help me to stop this dangerous drug ?

I'm stupid but not enough to believe that meth are safe.

I'm depressed for decades now, I've tried every drug I can get my hands before test the methamphetamine.

I believe I become addict to the Crystal Meth.

I have less than 1 gram at home.

I took it 1/2 week ago and today I took cocain this morning and after I took several dose of meth.

This drug have compulsive redosing. And I want to buy more of this, this is the best drug I never taked.

Did you have some advice to help me to stop this dangerous drug ?

I'm stupid but not enough to believe that meth are safe.

Obviously, you're NOT cut out to be a casual user of this drug, since by your own admission you are depending on it to uplift you / regulate your mood.

So, in exactly WHAT WAY do you feel like it benefits you? Does it make your depression vanish as if by magic? Give you more energy and joy in life? Increase confidence? Overcome lack of motivation?

Be clear to yourself first of all what it does for you. Then ask yourself what other things you could resort to in order to get those same improvements in wellbeing. What things have given you comfort, stability, encouragement, will to carry on before? Can you realistically revisit those?

Also know that the drug can only ever be a plaster over the injury, it will never be the cure.

PS ex-heroin addict with PTSD and severe recurrent depression. I know where you're at.

Last edited:
Before I go to drug, I already had problems with alcohol.

I've always been weak in my mind.

It's nothing to do with 'weakness'. And it will prove extremely counter-productive to think of yourself as having some special inherent deficit that 'normal' people don't have.

You are human, and like all living creatures your basic drive is to seek pleasure and avoid pain. When it comes to pain, we all have our differences in where the tolerance level lies. But we all have a breaking point. You're right now just happy you found a temporary coping mechanism, but you can already see it won't serve you in the long term and only add more problems than it solves. This shows self-awareness and that already puts you in a better starting position than many! You can stop the slip before in turns into a landslide.

I would strongly advise psychiatric treatment / therapy to help you sort yourself out and get on top of this. Do you have access to mental health services? Have you ever been prescribed medicine for your depression? If yes and it did not work, did your doctor adjust the dosage or try you on something different? All these are factors to consider.

Without any foem of downer in the mix I just see psychosis coming on and making havoc. So just re evaluate the situation now with that in mind and get back to us.
Man, I dont get how people can possibly do blow, let alone meth , without a downer but real stims freak have an aversion to it (like my better half, me I m more an opioid person that lives in cocaine land) .
I had to force fed my wife some Clonazepam at times when she was really going insane ( sounds abusive but if you see someone you love completely hallucinating and panicking because in her mind " our cats are dying" or some other crazy shit , you have to do what you have to do ). I guess that s why so many blow and meth-speed users completely loose it

Last edited:
😂😂 great self-definition
It s funny cos it s true :) E ai amiguinho, blz ? Pensei em vc dois dias atras tinha um irlandes desesperado que queria saber as girias para "heroina" e cocaina em portugues. Com o pó ajudei mas nunca comprei heroina em Portugal ( alias nunca foi la ) Tudo certo contigo ?

Tudo bem, meu irmão¡! E voçe? Tudo a correr bem?? Sempre un prazer saber dos amigos.
Olha, ha muito que não merco la, nem acá pro caso, mais na altura eles chamaban "cavalo", tamben acho que dizian "pó/poeira" e ainda pode que mais algum outro, não lembro, mais cavalo era muito comun

(Years ago, Portuguese slang for heroin was cavalo= horse and pó=dust)

Tudo bem, meu irmão¡! E voçe? Tudo a correr bem?? Sempre un prazer saber dos amigos.
Olha, ha muito que não merco la, nem acá pro caso, mais na altura eles chamaban "cavalo", tamben acho que dizian "pó/poeira" e ainda pode que mais algum outro, não lembro, mais cavalo era muito comun

(Years ago, Portuguese slang for heroin was cavalo= horse and pó=dust)
Cavalo makes sense, like u guys say (said?) caballo (caballo branco...oh the sweet memories) Po can be confusing, down here it means cocaine, imagine a Brazilian asking for po in Portugal and ending up with smack :)

Down here same old same old, teaching, writing, quitting, relapsing, trying to use blow during week ends only then doing a line before giving my class on a Monday.....actually I m pretty pissed off cos Brazil has recently banned kratom of all things , which as you know was and is a life saver for me.
Obviously being illegal down here means jack shit but it s gonna be harder and more expensive to get, especially considering that is not a popular drug in the first place. So yeah, in a country like this where one can order cocaine-oxys-morphine-benzos and likely weapons with a Whatsapp and have them delivered in front of his house as if he was ordering a pizza, Kratom is the real issue......

I'm still under the effects of the meth at the moment, but at least I'm in shape for the night.

Let's look on the bright side.

Yes, caballo blanco,, hahahah.
Oh yes I remember the kratom fuckery, you told me. It's indeed a major problem, given how you were used to manage things, it sure was a life saver for you, yes.
We have talked a lot, so now I can't remember if we approached the Lyrica/pregabalin option? I think we did at some given point? As you probably know that stuff is a true Godsend for opi wd.... but I somehow seem to remember that you had some problem with it? I hope to be wrong so you could benefit from it.

There was also a thing called difenoxilate, most known brand name was Lomotil, but there were others, like Protector. The thing is what they used to prescribe until loperamide took its place. Some countries still use it and Brasil very easily could be one of them (or not, ofc). It was fairly superior to loperamide for our goal, in fact I remember that they added atropine "to discourage drug abuse". Atropine can be dangerous and deserves respect but I remember that I could take enough to stop wds without suffering any undesired effect. I can't give you more info because I used it ages ago and don't remember dosages

What's for sure is that we can't sugar cover it: kratom was perfect for the kind of needs that you have and they have fucked you big time banning it. What can we say... filhos da puta.... mais não é a gente a escolher, não é?

I really hope that somehow you could find your way to get kratom or to successfully substitute it. Bad thing is that "somehow" actually means "by paying a fucking $ ton/being ripped off".

I wish you all the best, meu irmão

Obviously, you're NOT cut out to be a casual user of this drug, since by your own admission you are depending on it to uplift you / regulate your mood.

So, in exactly WHAT WAY do you feel like it benefits you? Does it make your depression vanish as if by magic? Give you more energy and joy in life? Increase confidence? Overcome lack of motivation?

Be clear to yourself first of all what it does for you. Then ask yourself what other things you could resort to in order to get those same improvements in wellbeing. What things have given you comfort, stability, encouragement, will to carry on before? Can you realistically revisit those?

Also know that the drug can only ever be a plaster over the injury, it will never be the cure.

PS ex-heroin addict with PTSD and severe recurrent depression. I know where you're at.

I took several drug for month, almost every week, it can be lsd, 2cb, mdma, ketamine, benzo, tramadol, and now meth.

I took some ssri from therapist, didn't help me.

At first I wanted to use drugs to see if they could help me get better in general, but I just gradually developed a poly-toxicamania.

I'm just a piece of shit with very low qi.

[/QUOTE]

You are not, mate. Why do I know? Cause you'll never see an actual piece of shit saying " I am a piece of shit".
What you are is very wrong if you think that radomly buying and doing different drugs from the streets will help with your depression. God, no.
People suffer from depression, anxiety, trauma, stress and what not. Some of those people spend their $ seeing doctors, getting medication, doing therapy, and then spend their time going to nature, doing meditation, mindfullness....
Some others spend their money in drugs, booze, gambling, whores and then spend their time regreting.
None of these two groups of people know if they will improve, sadly some persons in the first group will never improve, but the fact is that, when enough time has passed, you will find that 90% of the people in the second group have indeed worsened a lot

You are not, mate. Why do I know? Cause you'll never see an actual piece of shit saying " I am a piece of shit".
What you are is very wrong if you think that radomly buying and doing different drugs from the streets will help with your depression. God, no.
People suffer from depression, anxiety, trauma, stress and what not. Some of those people spend their $ seeing doctors, getting medication, doing therapy, and then spend their time going to nature, doing meditation, mindfullness....
Some others spend their money in drugs, booze, gambling, whores and then spend their time regreting.
None of these two groups of people know if they will improve, sadly some persons in the first group will never improve, but the fact is that, when enough time has passed, you will find that 90% of the people in the second group have indeed worsened a lot
[/QUOTE]
Estas un hombre con corazon-puro oro :hear4t: