• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis joints with 0.01% THC at the smoke shop.

eduznzncer

Greenlighter
Hi. Few days ago I found cannabis prerolls for sell at my nearest smoke shop. I bought one pair in a bag or pack, and once in my house I read something in the bag saying that it contains very little thc, something around 0.0...% I don't exactly remember how much of it, but something around 0% :eek:. It seems like because of that they can be legally sold at any regular smoke shop without trouble, marked as legal cannabis. After reading that I felt very disappointed, like throwing my $15 bucks to the trash. :cry: It was a full spectrum weed, not a cbd only product.

I find disappointing how easy is to get alcohol or tobacco, and how hard to get a good cannabis is. :LOL:

Last edited:
Well sounds like false advertising, there is legal D9-THC products in most states these days. I could go pick some up right now that smokes great. But I prefer to buy from legal states still cuz I vote with my money. So I make the drive every now and again..

Did you try smoking it?

-GC

Hi. Few days ago I found cannabis prerolls for sell at my nearest smoke shop. I bought one pair in a bag or pack, and once in my house I read something in the bag saying that it contains very little thc, something around 0.0...% I don't exactly remember how much of it, but something around 0% :eek:. It seems like because of that they can be legally sold at any regular smoke shop without trouble, marked as legal cannabis. After reading that I felt very disappointed, like throwing my $15 bucks to the trash. :cry: It was a full spectrum weed, not a cbd only product.

I find disappointing how easy is to get alcohol or tobacco, and how hard to get a good cannabis is. :LOL:

We have something similar in Hungary (CBD is usually around 6%, but the THC have to be lower than 3%, otherwise you get a snap on your wrist). I did not try it yet, but according to friends it is pleasant, but in a bit different way than real weed is.

Those kind of prerolls are more common in countries where THC but CBD is legal and it has a loophole in which they can sell them

but the marketing is usually openly disclosing it as low or minimal thc

Dont have to be all a waste, mix some with THC in a joint you might enjoy the different effect it gives

Did you try smoking it?

-GC
Yes I did, I felt almost nothing, maybe just a little buzz because the placebo effect, there was a warning message in the bag saying don't drive when using it, and I was like come on, this is like a 0% alcohol beer :LOL:, I later visited another smoke shop and found a better option, $28 and I get a little glass jar with 5 small delta 8 prerolls, which are kief coated, live resin, extra strength, and bragging to be something super potent, the product name is 40's STIIZY, I felt it good, maybe a little expensive but does a good job.

This is the last thing I talked about. I took a photo. Hybrid is $25 and sativa $28.

Last edited:

Go search Craigslist any state like Craigslist co and you’ll have 20 contacts who are willing to mail it lol. Friend in co showed me the trick 🤣

^^^^^i'd go on the dark web markets before checking craigs list. at least there's vendor reviews.. i've had pretty good luck with weed and the dark web, but there is always the chance the package won't come or in america sometimes people will get a letter saying their package was seized. i don't think they really go after the people just ordering. never heard or it. most packages arrive from what i hear... although even with the escrow stuff i've lost my money... but like 95% or more of the thousands of dollars worth of stuff i ordered came to me and when i did loose money the other stuff i got was so cheap that it kind of worked out...

i wouldn't get a lot of other drugs through the dark web though unless they are prepared to do a lot of testing and really know the drug.. even then seems like a hassle esspecially if the person is using as an addict.