• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Er visit for klonopin

A review as only means of revanche. Must really suck.

Same shit happened to me costed my job gave loads of stress (GF was pregnant atm). And all you can do is file a complain to the dr's association, and then in the best case scenario he gets a written remark somewhere unimportant. So I like you gave him a bad review, as that was all I could do. Over here there is a site for healthcare reviews. And that's it. One looses his live the other can just keep on going despite mayor mistakes. The position on the social ladder is probably pretty high if your a dr. So basickly untouchable.

I had a whole series of such incidents because of doctors who don't care about their patients. It's okay if you want to vent and even think about slitting his tires ore something like thay.
Get the bad stuff out of your system and then forget about it because complaints won't get you nowhere (unless you know it's gonna be just some more venting).
But don't wait for something coming out of it.
Once you feel better, invest your energy into getting your job situation under control and look for a way to avoid having tomlibe through such a situation again.
Sorry this happened to you.

After seeing hospital dr, he really was the most decent hospital dr I've had in months.

I got
1mg klonopin sl
1mg ativan iv
2 x doses of 12.5mg ketamine iv
2mg Zofran iv

Ketamine is fucking weird. It's never something I want but it works when at "o hallows rock bottom" when they are hogging the diluadid for Canadas fentanyl walking abominations.

I've never had so much trouble getting benzos n NC till just recently... and I've noticed ppl keep getting there so modest dose cut in half.
My PC let me, so sweetly,
have 2x .5 mg
When I was getting 2x 1.5mg

I swear and everything there is a security guard that literally shoves his prick in my face and motions to hit me. Like I was argueiNg my correct dose with the nurse that my dr ORDERED. God I have a dream of a video game robbing hops and "taking care" of these brutish security guards. I'm like a cancer patient and your trying to assualte me in a hospital room while I'm trying to get better.. and no I wasn't a catatonic or yelling.
Just security guards with smaller brains and hearts than they know what to do with, how do ppl feel safer with security guards other than the staff?

Yea thank-you lecroute
I often need to vent
"This place is getting to me man... I'm startingg to get the F E A R"

I also starting ANOTHER youtube chapter of me taking videos in hospitals.. at how nuts medicine is in the east coast.
There's great clips of me arguing at nurses a lil LOL

I also starting ANOTHER youtube chapter of me taking videos in hospitals.. at how nuts medicine is in the east coast.
There's great clips of me arguing at nurses a lil LOL
After seeing hospital dr, he really was the most decent hospital dr I've had in months.

I got
1mg klonopin sl
1mg ativan iv
2 x doses of 12.5mg ketamine iv
2mg Zofran iv

Ketamine is fucking weird. It's never something I want but it works when at "o hallows rock bottom" when they are hogging the diluadid for Canadas fentanyl walking abominations.

I've never had so much trouble getting benzos n NC till just recently... and I've noticed ppl keep getting there so modest dose cut in half.
My PC let me, so sweetly,
have 2x .5 mg
When I was getting 2x 1.5mg

What did he give you the ketamine for? I mean, as a treatment for?

He didn't give you the 12.5mg of ketamine as a fast injection, correct? Cause I remember slamming 10mg of ketamine from a vial and was surprised with how strong it was.

What did he give you the ketamine for? I mean, as a treatment for?

He didn't give you the 12.5mg of ketamine as a fast injection, correct? Cause I remember slamming 10mg of ketamine from a vial and was surprised with how strong it was.
It was 12.5 over bolus for stopping a week long crohns attack plus panic attacks from 10 days out of meds . I squeezed the bag so I got most of it in a min or so. But I'm extremely tolerant to special k and klonopin.