• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD Megadose - 7 days of hell

I think DOC or DOM was the longest I have tripped off a dose at around 48 hours. Withe the nbome it was x hours, but I suspect around 24-36.

You Ibogaine yourself homie? lol

This is what not to do. Psychedelic s are to be respected. You broke the golden rule and the magic disrespected you. I've had negative times during a normal dosed trip of 4 ho mipt then got happy afterwards. Lsd always kept dosing 100mcg or less. Hope you learned your lesson.

There's one more thing that bothers me here. If you saw the powder that went in to the solution, I assume you know the approximate concentration of it? And if a single drop, "one hit" of LSD (maybe 75 ug???) , made your roommate trip for 3 days, then that's just nuts! I mean I think bromodragonfly and just about everything else requires a larger dose or else it will be quite weak.

To be honest, if all I had was 50 mg of the stuff, I'd probably send it in just to figure out WTF it is. I would not want to take any more myself without knowing more, especially as some psychedelics (like NBOMes) have proven to be very risky for many people. I also would not be comfortable sharing it with another person unless I trusted them to be responsible, which probably means they wouldn't want to take it either.

Now if by chance you still think it might be LSD and maybe your roommate just had a 3 day long contact high, then you could try diluting the hell out of it and titrating up to a (+), which by definition should give a clear indication of its time-line. If it's 3 days long at a (+), then screw that shit!

Good luck with this saga!
you apparently havent touched raw LSD. people saying bromo? gtfo.

I would be dead

Im honestly here to tell you about what touching crystal LSD to your mouth is like. You can call me experience a DO-FLYs or HEMI-FLYS. |||

No one should touch crystal. Fuck initiation. Thats some something you generally do by choice.

Ive taken both 2C-B -FLY and 2C-E-FLY BTW. never DOB-FLY(bromo-dragonfly)

Gtfo

But i aim to understand

Last edited:
This is what not to do. Psychedelic s are to be respected. You broke the golden rule and the magic disrespected you. I've had negative times during a normal dosed trip of 4 ho mipt then got happy afterwards. Lsd always kept dosing 100mcg or less. Hope you learned your lesson.
agreed. I mostly here to report the fuck ups. I also laugh at you as well. There isnt really a golden rule except... too much too fast= bad for anyone

There's one more thing that bothers me here. If you saw the powder that went in to the solution, I assume you know the approximate concentration of it? And if a single drop, "one hit" of LSD (maybe 75 ug???) , made your roommate trip for 3 days, then that's just nuts! I mean I think bromodragonfly and just about everything else requires a larger dose or else it will be quite weak.

To be honest, if all I had was 50 mg of the stuff, I'd probably send it in just to figure out WTF it is. I would not want to take any more myself without knowing more, especially as psychedelics (like NBOMes) have proven to be very risky for many people. I also would not be comfortable sharing it with another person unless I trusted them to be responsible, which probably means they wouldn't want to take it either.

Now if by chance you still think it might be LSD and maybe your roommate just had a 3 day long contact high, then you could try diluting the hell out of it and titrating up to a (+), which by definition should give a clear indication of its time-line. If it's 3 days long at a (+), then screw that shit!

Good luck with this saga!
things went arwy when a a vial overfilled and i decided to not waste it. Its what a people call a puddle. i Just thought I could continue one. that was my mistake.

and then i figured i was fucked so I might as well Lick the crystal. Was so stupid. stupid stupid stupid.

agreed. I mostly here to report the fuck ups. I also laugh at you as well. There isnt really a golden rule except... too much too fast= bad for anyone
some people just like to see what it feels like to go completely far out... as long as a person isn't endangering others, i think hardcore psychedelic use is fine.

i'd probably recommend dosing on shorter acting drugs like salvia or smoking dmt if a person wants to go completley far out, but if people really want to experiment with high dose acid, that's their own thing. i'm curious if the OP really got much more out of the trip than just doing a shorter lasting drug. i imagine it'd be impossible to remember what was going on all that time and some of it was just like blank space that's impossible to remember. seems like too much to absorb to me just with my experience with 500-1000ugs... i even start to feel like stuff goes on for unknown periods of time on short acting stuff like salvia and trips start to intersect and can get confusing to remember in just one experience that is only less than a few minutes in reality.

Im going to tell you guys a story.

A friend of mine was doing flash chromatography isolating D-LSD from iso. He was doing in pitch black because he didnt have the right lights. Homie was tapping the column trying to hear where the liquid was.

The column exploded, it had about 25g of LSD in it at the time. All over him.

The people babysat him about 3 weeks, they almost gave up and sent him to asylum. He came back but was never the same.

I was the one who had to go in and dismantle everything and believe me that was a very very dangerous situation. If you touch the wrong piece of glass wrongly, you are instantly high. Right behind me were shelves of chemicals had i fallen into them it would have caused a fire and toxic fumes. To this day that house should be classified a superfund site. The kids who grew up above the lab have cancer in their 20s. The operators were not responsible.

Caveat of it all, i was loading the UHAUL with drums of diethyl ether in 105f while the fire department right across the street watched me.

Sketchier moment of my life.

You cannot make this shit up

Last edited:
As far as my experience goes yall can speculate as much as you want. Im just telling you what happened..

Dont lick the crystal. This was my 2nd and last thumbprint ever. I just want to hide in a cave with my girlfriend and watch the world destroy itself.

So before I get into the story, this is my 2nd lysergamide thumbprint if you will, my first was with AL-LAD. I've taken LSD hundreds of times before, but nothing like this has ever happened.

In this case it all started when I was filling a vial of liquid LSD. I overfilled it and even though I was wearing gloves I stupidly decided I didn't want to waste even a few drops so I licked the outside of the bottle. Well that got out of hand way quicker than I imagined, so I decided to stop working. My roommate tells me that I told him, that I also licked a tiny bit of crystal. I don't remember that, apparently just licking the vial was enough to put me in a blackout which I've never experienced with LSD up to 1200 mics. I also don't remember the first 2 days which I am told I spent most of on the living room floor writhing and laughing.

Day 1-2: Very little memory of it.

Day 3: I started to come out of what I now call the heavy phase. It was indescribable. One of the first things that I do remember is my roommate asking me if he could try the LSD. I was still having visuals that would maybe be equivalent to 1mg, but also there wasn't any of the time distortion that can occur on larger doses. I said "look, I think this is a bad idea" but he was rather insistent and I was still tripping balls and not thinking super clearly. I was more in trauma mode. So I agreed. I forget actual order of things but for the sake of the story, I'll say right after he took it, His girlfriend comes over with an unknown girl that was having her own psychotic breakdown. She basically invades my roommates room, breaks up with him in the worst way calling him a rapist etc. I don't really put much stock in what she said, I have seen this girl so high on ketamine that she does not know which way is up countless times. So yeah, my bad trip got a lot worse. I basically took my roommate into my room and had to hold him for 3 hours while we watched movies and tried to chill. I don't know if it was the energy or if I accidentally re exposed myself, but I was getting higher and higher. Here was another mistake too.. after the roommate leaves my room, I just felt all the negativity of the whole situation, and I wanted to relax so I took a small amount of MDMA, maybe 50mg. I kind of regret it because as the days wore on, I needed all the serotonin possible and there were moments later in my LSD trip that I was wracked with anxiety. Had I not taken MDMA, i don't think these instances would have been so unbearable. I still didn't sleep that night.

Day 4: The girls leave and roommates friend came over and sat and talked with him for several hours which was great because I was still tripping, hadn't slept yet, and I just didn't know how to make the situation any better. So at that point he is feeling a bit better. I know I called and talked to a lot of people, but I barely remember having most conversations. Up until this point, it was very much like a dreamstate. My memory is very very hazy at this point.

Day 5: I am starting to feel a little bit better? Maybe this is light at the end of the tunnel? I end up taking roommate to the airport and I also started taking care of my neighbors dogs which turned out to be a god send. They no longer bark and I spent many hours just chilling with the dogs. I got back home and did kind of a deep clean of the house just in case i was reexposing myself. This evening I have a girlfriend over and we have a really good night. And we took a tiny of MDMA again. I was able to fall asleep, but it wasn't the deepest rest. Memory still seems terrible and I can't form new memories very well.

Day 6: I wake up and god damnit, not only am I tripping, I seem to be tripping harder. This was maybe the worst day. Crippled with anxiety over several things going on in my life, and I also started to have the thought, that I would be like this forever. At some point I took a little bit of mitragynine pseudoindoxyl which is an oxidized kratom compound which deserves its own Trip Report, because it's very rare... Felt better for a while but as it wore off the panic came back. I decided i should go get some booze. Got a few beers and shooters, got drunk and fell asleep after getting some mexican food. I had barely eaten anything up to this point I just didn't have much of an appetite. I'm starting to be able to form memories better.

Day 7: I wake up, and I'm STILL tripping, though it seems like less intensely. I end up chilling most of the day, but in the evening I went out and got a 12 pack of imperial IPA and got hammered. Was trying to knock myself out essentially. As I was slamming these beers I started tripping again very strongly. Instead of being terribly worried, I was more resigned at this point. This is when I started to notice my body just become more and more tense. A female entity that was reminiscent of an anime character appeared to me floating. She was hovering over me guiding me where to touch myself. This was not in a sexual way this was self massage. I should state here, for significant portions of my 7 day trip, I was also experiencing difficulty regulating my body temperature. I would break out sweating in a normal temperature. I finally passed out.

Day 8: Thank god, this nightmare is finally over. I woke up, I am super hungover, quite a bit shaky, but I've realized the LSD is truly gone, and that I didn't ruin my life/have permanent psychosis. After day 5 I had really started wondering. Today is still day 8. I'm a little mentally fragile, but I figured my memory of the event is probably the freshest its going to be so I might as well write up the TR. Here is one other thing though. I had bruises appear on random spots of my body overnight apparently. I'm hoping they resolve soon, but it was very strange. It hurts to even type on a laptop. There is a lot more I could say, but I'm also quite exhausted. I may come back and edit the post at some point. I may want to change the name of the report, because it wasn't all hell. I just didn't know if it was going to end.

I'm just glad this is over. It was totally unnecessary, especially as I have had so many mega doses already. Was not worth all the stress. I do wonder how much of the experience was psychosis, but I felt the LSD in my system until I woke up on day 8.

Some additional afterthoughts:

"Will not repeat"

"This time, I didn't do it alone, so I avoided at least one of the previous mistakes I'd made with megadoses. That was my biggest mistake my first time. I still acted way too spontaneously and that can be a character defect of mine for sure."

Here is my original AL-LAD TR: https://www.bluelight.org/community/threads/al-lad-experienced-al-lad-thumbprint.847901/

"I don't know my actual dose of AL-LAD, but it was very likely over 5mg, I doubt if I took 5 mg of LSD, that seems high. If I touched the crystal, it was a very tiny amount, a few mg at most"

"Day 9: I feel pretty much normal, ive slept, ive eaten, the strange bruising and soreness is lessening."
Time to quit bro.

Time to quit bro.
I thought about that.

But no. Not yet. I've explored a lot, but I also think I can bring something awesome and new to this world. Just trying to think of best way to do that.

I will def not touch LSD for a long time though after this.

My favorite compound right now is MDMA. It's bringing me back, and for most part I'm not overusing it. Tho a few nights ago I took a Tesla (250mg) , im still afterglow and it was 24 hrs ago.

I have to say this, If Digital wrote a book I would read it. Posts are fascinating and full of info and knowledge. Even the method of giving up benzos is a fascinating story. No telling what else there is. ;)

Negrogesic too, I would read his book. So let us know if a book is ever to be written. I am a fan!!

If it was bromodragonfly id likely be dead. I do have the capacity to get it analyzed however i cant really afford sacrificing 50mg, the minimum sample size. Not that it matters, but i will say it was white clear shards
I think the 50mg req is just for convenience when handling iirc. I've sent far less for analysis in the past and had no issues. People get blotter analyzed after all, (although I genuinely don't know how that could possibly work.)

(although I genuinely don't know how that could possibly work.)

For real?

Sample comes in. Carry over to fume hood wearing hazmat suit. Unpack, inspect, label with sample number. Glances at air quality alarm. Complete intake paperwork and process payment as necessary. Weighs and labels. Hand over to instrument guy.

Instrument guy weighs bag with blotter in it. Pulls out blotter and cuts in half, putting half into something labeled control bag. Wipes down scissors. Drops other half into beaker in fume hood. Fills up beaker to a quite familiar line with acetone. Stir, stir, stir, stir, stir. Weighs empty bat. Puts it down in fume hood, pulls down blast shield on fume hood. Goes over and forgets to wash his hands and plays angry birds on his phone for fifteen minutes.

Comes back and fills syringe up to a mark with liquid from the acetone solution. Injects intake port on GCMS, presses button. Boss comes over and argues with him about whether or not he should be wearing safety goggles. GCMS beeps at him just in time sparing him from further drama. He turns around and presses a button on the labview terminal. An algorithm confirms what everybody already knew. He opens up the Calc program on the GCMS box (even though he's not supposed to) and figures out what the percent by mass is of the blotter/lysergic. If he's a nice guy he makes a decent estimate of what mass of lysergic was on the paper. Sincere there were no surprises he dumps the acetone into the haz disposal sink and flushes. Puts the glass in the haz dish washer. Dumps the (mostly useless) paper into the haz trash. Changes his gloves.

Aruges with his boss that he should be allowed to roll a joint out of another sample for his 'glaucoma'. Makes some more notes and hands the paperwork over to the data entry nerd.

A couple days later, the data entry nerd updates your order and you get an email telling you what's up.

Source: I have never worked in a drug lab. I am making this up.

I have to say this, If Digital wrote a book I would read it. Posts are fascinating and full of info and knowledge. Even the method of giving up benzos is a fascinating story. No telling what else there is. ;)

Negrogesic too, I would read his book. So let us know if a book is ever to be written. I am a fan!!
You guys/mods should get together and write a book of some of the best stories off of BL. Or actually maybe you shouldn't ... not sure on that one.