Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Experimental Combo - 4FMPH and Carisoprodol

mildcannibal

Greenlighter
--- Carisoprodol + 4-Fluoro-Methylphenidate, Combo Experience Report ---

-- opening notes --

I took one regular aspirin with the second dose of soma, due to having an injured foot. I do not know if the addition of aspirin impacts the experience to a notable extent in terms of pharmacological interaction, however I would not be surprised if it had some level of impact on the combo due to the blood thinning properties.

the 4fmph is direct from a wholesale overseas vendor, and is of very high quality compared to what is available domestically in the united states, i.e. it does not appear to be adulterated with any active cuts, and any inactive cuts appear minimal.

the carisoprodrol is an Indian pharmaceutical. its quality is somewhat in question.

I have a large amount of experience with both carisoprodrol and 4fmph under my belt, and these doses are taken having used both individually and sparingly over the last couple weeks.

nicotine salts used via a subohm box mod in high doses used throughout, which is a standard use case for me.

I will not post the specific dosages of these substances used throughout for harm reduction purposes.

I do not recommend attempting this combo, as it can be dangerous. stay safe and use in moderation. love.

-- Report --

T+00:00:00 timer starts upon insufflation of the 4fmph. the carisoprodol was preloaded in a staggered fashion.

T+00:00:10
this combo feels fantastic. I am surprised how good it is.

I would describe it as smooth in progression, soft in feel, organic but dulled in thought, euphoric and fuzzy in space, nonfunctional (impaired beyond capacity to fulfill demands) in operation, and warm in physicality.

interesting duality of simultaneous sedation and stimulation both physically and mentally, with the mental being more stimulated and the physical being more relaxed/sedated, but both states are present for both aspects.

T+00:00:47
this is so relaxing. this is similar to how I remember 4fmph being when I first started.

for some time, I have been getting very tense on 4fmph. this tension is extremely bothersome because 4fmph is my favourite chemical out of the nearly 100 I have used recreationally. having it transition to stressful and anxious has been a huge blow to me, because 4fmph is medicinal for me to an extent. while, yes, I do use it recreationally, the lasting effects it has on my psychological state and ability to function are profound. it helps me a lot when used in moderation. especially when used on a schedule of one session per week.

I think that perhaps this simple combo may be a good way to make the 4fmph once again effective for my use case without the adverse effects which have been making it difficult to use as such.

T+00:01:18
my partner asked me to get up and do something a little bit ago, I am sitting in a comfy office chair, and I was unable to bring myself to stand up. in other words, I am couch locked.

T+00:02:20
I was literally falling asleep in my chair, which was very unexpected. in addition, I was feeling rather sad and lonely. I decided to take another dose of 4fmph, a little lower than the first.

this turned out to be exactly what I needed, and the experience returned to a positive and uplifted one.

T+00:03:00
since the first dose of 4fmph, and the beginning of this report, I have been chatting online in communities I am well established in and which I enjoy being a part of the conversation with. it is nearly 3:00 (note: I use the 24 hour clock) and as such the chats are almost exclusively people I generally chat with late at night, a good crowd. I am enjoying myself.

my partner is currently undertaking some important tasks, and has said that after completing a number of them we will watch REDLINE, one of our all time favourite movies, together. I am excited for this!!

T+00:03:30
I have begun experiencing tension and nervousness, seeming to be coinciding with the carisoprodrol wearing off. I have taken another dose of carisoprodrol, 250mg, to see if that is the culprit.

T+UNKNOWN
I dosed some more soma nearing the end of the experience as landing gear, and slept. awoke feeling capable and positive.