• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Interesting I need sudenly HELP please, i need to translate a small video, but im not good at englisth when i hear it.

Fourofakind

Bluelighter
We have a project, and we are about to upload the todays news video, we need to know exactly whats saying a person in a short video, i hope i can get help ASAP, i will thank you really SO MUCH, i know so much ppl can do it here, i pray this post reach one of them cuz we are recording the news in about 60 mins.

The videos are this one (i guess this is a correct link to them)

ONE

I will post the second one in a min., im just uploading it to share.

Bless and health (sp. mentally lol) and money for you all blers.

And later, if you want, i will write about the context of the discussion at the video, its very interesting how worked that illegal exclusion from a public space to the mexican citizens to rent it to a USA, Cupertino, California, travel agency, thats illegal, at least the state goverment had given to them a writed permission, we asked about that and a national police showed us a REQUEST of the permission, thats all they have (national police, Guardia Nacional, was present to take care about the foreginers becouse people really got mad with them, speciially becouse the way she is yelling to a baby girl, a baby girs saying very wise words, would be great if the americans understood what she was saying, anyway, i will write more context later, i need your HELP rn pls pls plseasee

"I will not allow you here. (something something) at the department of tourism? The secretary of tourism? (can't hear this well either) for everyone, but this part is not. (someone else says something) No. (then she gets up into the mic to speak) Please leave our private event. There is an extra space over here for you."

and she also wants a blizzard but they don't sell those there

so that's why he calls her a gringo

it's an entitled gringo telling you to leave because she paid money to reserve whatever place that is, seems like a real bitch

puta seria

it's probably a public park or something, she didn't reserve anything, and this woman is way out of line

she radiates entitled bitch energy

This was in the solar eclipse happened yesterday 8 April, the "most total" or something like that area of the eclipse ocurring was in my city, well, in another city in my state (Nazas, Durango), i live in Durango Durango, the eclipse was amazing, i really thank god or anything to have lived that, was just beautifull to be in my house yard with my 2 kittens sleeping at my side when the eclipse became total, was about 4 minutes of almost night darkness, i was working so fucking much (i was extremely depressed yesterday cuz i was sleeping 2 hours daily last 4 days, just felt like shit all day), so i was not in that event, but i was at my house at the moment of total eclipse, then i eat something and go back to work...

The event was in "Mirador del Refugio, Durango", as you can see, its not even a park... its the street with little constructions or places dedicated to give the people oportunity to see all the Durango City (well, all the center of the city) with a beautiful view.

Some ppl gone to the Mirador to watch the ecliplse, my brother and dad (they have the project, "Espacio Libre" you can search it at facebook), mom and another important collab gone to live stream the eclipse (the stream was fun as fuck, with all people screaming when the eclipse gone total and the automatic public lights of the center turned on, but no automatic available at El Mirador, so i guess was a great experience).

All was amazingly great, we all are very happy to got that experience on the life... even without need to travel... i was working all the night and didnt got time to take a bath to go with them, and im not part of the project i have my own business and dont share political ideas with them (the project is good i like it i want to have oposition in media so ppl can have diverse ways to get info, but idk if thats relevant now with the algorythms and with the information that you are getting are decided by social media networks, showing just what you probably will approve and/or get hooked, myself have not used facebook for more than 2 years, just to find few printers to buy and a tech support near me).

Anyway, a travel agency, owned by Taunya DeYoung (shes who appears in the video), the name is Betchart Expeditions based in Cupertino California, organized a travel with around 100 people from USA, getting incomes of more than 5million mxn (+300k usd), they was blocking the access to people to the most beautiful part of El Mirador, the people that live in the city cant enjoy the solar eclipse at a public space becouse they was blocking acces in a very offensive way, like making fun of the fact that they "rent an exclusive place for the use from 9am to 2pm", well, after all, my father was asking if he can see the contract/agreement that is necessary to rent public spaces to private organizations and or events, then, the subsecretary of tourism of my state, showed in her smartphone a petition to get that permission, but thats all, didnt show any answer or the agreement to do that, so, they was ilegally blocking access to the public spaces to the citizens who live there, and was making fun of that, they started to dance in a point in a form of joke.

Thanks god, people didnt reacted violently and they enjoyed the eclipse anyway in the other parts of el mirador available, and now the video got viral, the country is really mad with the (mostly north american) people, foreginers that came here to work at distance, or to live with they retirement pay or savings, becouse they are getting really annoying behaivour, like getting mad and very agressive or offending people who dont talk english correctly (this at areas that ppl generaly have a basic known of english becouse high tourism), they even organized a protest asking to make illegal the "Banda" music, music that is part of the Sinaloa culture, afaik its about some inmigrants from germany getting Hohner accordions, playing together with mariachi instruments, and getting a new music style , but the foreginers was mad becouse "they was very loud"....

The Mazatlan Sinaloa example just happened a week ago, the governor said obviously they will not make illegal Banda music, and making a petition to ppl to ignore the offensive behaivour, and call to authorities if the phisical integrity is at danger. This kind of behaivour is happening like since 2 years ago, specially in CDMX, Cancun, Oaxaca, and now Sinaloa and Durango.

Thank you so much for the transcription, i undertood part of it, but i didnt want to give false information becouse i was not sure if all was right and yes i was not right at all about the words she used in the video.

At least now this became viral and shows how people are loosing their patience with this jokers, i hope they regulatte themselves, and that no one starts any violent act for any reason... we just need to undeerstad that assholes are everywhere, and that so much assholes are coming to live to our cities, but they are coward, they can do shameful things, but they are not getting violent or agressive really, so, would be a foult to commint an agression in response of a provoke or offense, so we just need to accept that, and that they are at least wasting money in our city.

THANKS AGAIN!, CHEERS :)

This is "El Mirador" https://g.co/kgs/4qUSLEh

AF1QipN8KB4KIiefS9YehPX02fe0ZxYj2N8exWCbEHc=s680-w680-h510

Last edited:
This was in the solar eclipse happened yesterday 8 April, the "most total" or something like that area of the eclipse ocurring was in my city, well, in another city in my state (Nazas, Durango), i live in Durango Durango, the eclipse was amazing, i really thank god or anything to have lived that, was just beautifull to be in my house yard with my 2 kittens sleeping at my side when the eclipse became total, was about 4 minutes of almost night darkness, i was working so fucking much (i was extremely depressed yesterday cuz i was sleeping 2 hours daily last 4 days, just felt like shit all day), so i was not in that event, but i was at my house at the moment of total eclipse, then i eat something and go back to work...

The event was in "Mirador del Refugio, Durango", as you can see, its not even a park... its the street with little constructions or places dedicated to give the people oportunity to see all the Durango City (well, all the center of the city) with a beautiful view.

Some ppl gone to the Mirador to watch the ecliplse, my brother and dad (they have the project, "Espacio Libre" you can search it at facebook), mom and another important collab gone to live stream the eclipse (the stream was fun as fuck, with all people screaming when the eclipse gone total and the automatic public lights of the center turned on, but no automatic available at El Mirador, so i guess was a great experience).

All was amazingly great, we all are very happy to got that experience on the life... even without need to travel... i was working all the night and didnt got time to take a bath to go with them, and im not part of the project i have my own business and dont share political ideas with them (the project is good i like it i want to have oposition in media so ppl can have diverse ways to get info, but idk if thats relevant now with the algorythms and with the information that you are getting are decided by social media networks, showing just what you probably will approve and/or get hooked, myself have not used facebook for more than 2 years, just to find few printers to buy and a tech support near me).

Anyway, a travel agency, owned by Taunya DeYoung (shes who appears in the video), the name is Betchart Expeditions based in Cupertino California, organized a travel with around 100 people from USA, getting incomes of more than 5million mxn (+300k usd), they was blocking the access to people to the most beautiful part of El Mirador, the people that live in the city cant enjoy the solar eclipse at a public space becouse they was blocking acces in a very offensive way, like making fun of the fact that they "rent an exclusive place for the use from 9am to 2pm", well, after all, my father was asking if he can see the contract/agreement that is necessary to rent public spaces to private organizations and or events, then, the subsecretary of tourism of my state, showed in her smartphone a petition to get that permission, but thats all, didnt show any answer or the agreement to do that, so, they was ilegally blocking access to the public spaces to the citizens who live there, and was making fun of that, they started to dance in a point in a form of joke.

Thanks god, people didnt reacted violently and they enjoyed the eclipse anyway in the other parts of el mirador available, and now the video got viral, the country is really mad with the (mostly north american) people, foreginers that came here to work at distance, or to live with they retirement pay or savings, becouse they are getting really annoying behaivour, like getting mad and very agressive or offending people who dont talk english correctly (this at areas that ppl generaly have a basic known of english becouse high tourism), they even organized a protest asking to make illegal the "Banda" music, music that is part of the Sinaloa culture, afaik its about some inmigrants from germany getting Hohner accordions, playing together with mariachi instruments, and getting a new music style , but the foreginers was mad becouse "they was very loud"....

The Mazatlan Sinaloa example just happened a week ago, the governor said obviously they will not make illegal Banda music, and making a petition to ppl to ignore the offensive behaivour, and call to authorities if the phisical integrity is at danger. This kind of behaivour is happening like since 2 years ago, specially in CDMX, Cancun, Oaxaca, and now Sinaloa and Durango.

Thank you so much for the transcription, i undertood part of it, but i didnt want to give false information becouse i was not sure if all was right and yes i was not right at all about the words she used in the video.

At least now this became viral and shows how people are loosing their patience with this jokers, i hope they regulatte themselves, and that no one starts any violent act for any reason... we just need to undeerstad that assholes are everywhere, and that so much assholes are coming to live to our cities, but they are coward, they can do shameful things, but they are not getting violent or agressive really, so, would be a foult to commint an agression in response of a provoke or offense, so we just need to accept that, and that they are at least wasting money in our city.

THANKS AGAIN!, CHEERS :)

It's disheartening to hear about tensions arising between locals and foreigners, especially when it leads to misunderstandings and conflicts. It's important for people from different cultures to respect and understand each other's traditions, languages, and way of life. While it's understandable that noise complaints can arise in any community, it's essential to address these issues through open communication and mutual respect rather than resorting to hostility or demands to make cultural expressions illegal.