• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Making heroin?

Sleepy70x

Bluelighter
I've got this liquid locally, it says “opium camphor 0.12ml”. It's a 200ml bottle.

20240329-194421.jpg

I have no idea. There are formulas which tell you how to synthesise heroin from other opiates, opioids, i.e. from codeine but I wouldn't imagine that you could buy enough morphine tincture to make a significant enough amount of heroin to make it worth while. I may well be wrong as I have no idea when it comes to chemistry but I imagine you'd need a few bottles to get anywhere near a decent amount. Might it not be easier to extract the morphine into a salt and just have your fun with that?

Could be useless info in which case I'm sorry but I was intrigued by the post and now by that bottle. I wanna buy one.

There probably isn't much opium in there to begin with, but no, you can't just turn it into heroin. The main issue being that it requires a highly illegal and internationally watched precursor (acetic anhydride), which you won't be able to obtain. You would also need to somehow separate the opium from the solution it's in. You would need lab equipment, and if you somehow managed to get all that stuff done, you'd probably have an extremely low yield.

^ correct. I would like to somehow seperate the fent and mystery powders from the H, but it would be 1. hard as hell. 2. I hear there isn't much heron in the heron these days and Id have to buy way more than im comfortable with.

sigh and all those years I thought 'haha' (not really I have empathy) to the countries that got the 'only smokable' (not really) heroin. now i think it is probably one of the last fent hold outs. Well there turn to laugh at us and our mystery grey deathoinoid

I wanna buy one.

Lol, u want one? I can send u one.

Anhydrous? I thought black tar used vinegar?

I've actualydone some calculations, 2 bottles of that stuff is roughly a medium dose of morph, I think it was like 70 or 120mg.

^ correct. I would like to somehow seperate the fent and mystery powders from the H, but it would be 1. hard as hell. 2. I hear there isn't much heron in the heron these days and Id have to buy way more than im comfortable with.

sigh and all those years I thought 'haha' (not really I have empathy) to the countries that got the 'only smokable' (not really) heroin. now i think it is probably one of the last fent hold outs. Well there turn to laugh at us and our mystery grey deathoinoid
Dunno what you mean about the "not really" smokeable heroin (no. 4 I think?). If it is cut with caffeine which can be heated to the right point for the heroin to heat without burning (and paracetamol although I dunno if that affects it in that way, those have just always been the most common cuts/"bash" as it is known) then it is definitely smokeable (technically it is inhaling vapour I think) and also can be injected when cooked with citric acid although I admit I used to be "jealous" that we didn't get the China white version that you guys used to get before it all became fent and xylazine. We have xylazine now too in our brown gear. Heroin proper may become a thing of the past.

Anyway sorry to hijack, just wanted to point out that smokable heroin has been smokable unless it isn't cut right.

I've never tried #3, sounds dank though, reminds me if the brown sugar I used to get. Loved the tar for banging, was never a smoker.

what I actually posted was "only smokeable" (not really).. Because we know people shoot it.

I thought it was #3 not #4 but I didn't wanna get into the jargon

edit I dont know why I felt the need to point out your correction was in fact not a correction but a misread on your part. probably the same reason, we both dat way lol

I thought black tar used vinegar?
Definitely not. Vinegar is 95% water. It is difficult to remove all that water from acetic acid to create anhydrous, it can only be done in a lab.

Any water in the acid will completely ruin the reaction.

It only smells like vinegar from residual amounts left in the product.

yes snafu is correct. And if you have AA, hey there my new best fried I got some things I want someone smarter than me to show you. Jk I dont want shit to do with that.

Definitely not. Vinegar is 95% water. It is difficult to remove all that water from acetic acid to create anhydrous, it can only be done in a lab.

Any water in the acid will completely ruin the reaction.

It only smells like vinegar from residual amounts left in the product.

I heard there was a crude synthesis soldiers were doing to make some quick heroin out of poppy pods, I wonder if that is the stuff of myth or not. But I dont care too much as "noone in harlem has a poppy field" ... no im not from harlem its a movie quote that you probably know (or i watch more movies than most)

what I actually posted was "only smokeable" (not really).. Because we know people shoot it.

I thought it was #3 not #4 but I didn't wanna get into the jargon

edit I dont know why I felt the need to point out your correction was in fact not a correction but a misread on your part. probably the same reason, we both dat way lol
It could be no.3, I've never remembered the classifications. I don't think that most people shoot it tho. Most people start out smoking and eventually might start IVing out of curiosity/seeking a better high due to developing a habit. Also your veins tend to not last. I would guess that it is more often than not smoked and that's why it is almost always cut that way (you get some angry customers if you put out gear that isn't cut to be smokable).

Anyway there's no argument. I can see how I misread.

Really? I thought tar was made with 70% acetic?
Only acetic anhydride (100%) is a controlled precursor. 70%, 80%, etc are not controlled.

I take this to mean that anhydride is a strict requirement. I am doing some guess work here, I am not a chemist or heroin manufacturer.

Right, the anhydride is for #4. How does one obtain the 70% though? I've heard of dehydrating vinegar...

Lol, u want one? I can send u one.

Anhydrous? I thought black tar used vinegar?

I've actualydone some calculations, 2 bottles of that stuff is roughly a medium dose of morph, I think it was like 70 or 120mg.
You would need a lot of it to do anything with it. Don’t send people drugs. It’s likely illegal as fuck. Also, on the edge of our sourcing rules.

It could be no.3, I've never remembered the classifications. I don't think that most people shoot it tho. Most people start out smoking and eventually might start IVing out of curiosity/seeking a better high due to developing a habit. Also your veins tend to not last. I would guess that it is more often than not smoked and that's why it is almost always cut that way (you get some angry customers if you put out gear that isn't cut to be smokable).

Anyway there's no argument. I can see how I misread.

sorry man I didnt mean to bust your balls. I dont remember the classifications either nor do I really expect most readers. Yea the veins not lasting is horrible but you are correct. The haha wasn't for the veins burning! that was just 'ours has a higher % heron than yours type thing. But like I said now it is ya'lls turn to laugh at us and the grey death. (at least thats what the D has)

IV caffeine can't be great either? Sidenote. Caffeine has a pretty low ld50

You would need a lot of it to do anything with it. Don’t send people drugs. It’s likely illegal as fuck. Also, on the edge of our sourcing rules.

Really? If 2 bottles equals 1 dose, should be 1 after synth, 10 bottles would equal around a gram of heron. I bought 2 bottles for around 10usd, so 50usd for a gram of legit heron ain't bad.

Also had to lol at the sourcing thing... alright dad... it's more of a novelty thing... I'll put tape over the label.

Edit: I have access to codeine as well, I saw someone mention codeine synth? I'm a noob though..

Last edited:
You need pure morphine & acetic anhydride (very difficult to acquired as stated). Otherwise it’s not a difficult synth. Converting relatively amounts of morphine, extracted from pills, to h IS worth it, for personal use at least. Unlikely to be profitable however.

When I was on Opiophile many years ago I remember someone posting a way to take a MS Contin and aa and turn it into H. Seemed like a pretty simple process. Something about putting it in a large spoon adding some aa covering it with foil and heating it up. I'm sure there was more to it than that but I'm old and forgetful. If I remember right it was common in Austraila.