• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Quick xylazene/Codeine warning

50shadesofDave

Bluelighter
Hi folks, Just a quick warning.
I've noticed whilst scanning wedinos that some ACCORD CODEINE results are marked as XYLAZENE as the only ingredient marked as major!!

You have all probably read this, but i thought i'd flag it just incase.

Be carefull those who buy accord.

Yep I've seen this on Wedinos too and also a complaint regarding a vendor on trust pilot who says they received it from there (xylazine in codeine).

Highly worrying.

Yep I've seen this on Wedinos too and also a complaint regarding a vendor on trust pilot who says they received it from there (xylazine in codeine).

Highly worrying.
Hi Pharaoh, very worrying isn't it, i worry for the youth, i'm old enough to remember buying 3 'eggs' temazepam after raves in the early 90's (never had to worry about these synths).
What is going to happen to kids getting adulderated benzos + painkillers?

I was looking for any benzos that were legit but absolutley everything is a dodgy re press now, i can't find anything on the clear net, i've just entered paws and using fake kern prodes (bromaz) to keep it at bay.

I can see real trouble in the uk soon with this zene issue.
I've binned a load of bensedins due to the results on wedinos.

I could'nt believe it when i did a scan of painkillers, it's worse than benzos.

I can just see a young un after a night on the beer or a rave, dropping 3-4, then another 3-4 like i did when young.

This has disaster all over it. I can see the headlines now :-(

Hi Pharaoh, very worrying isn't it, i worry for the youth, i'm old enough to remember buying 3 'eggs' temazepam after raves in the early 90's (never had to worry about these synths).

I was looking for any benzos that were legit but absolutley everything is a dodgy re press now, i can't find anything on the clear net, i've just entered paws and using fake kern prodes (bromaz) to keep it at bay.

I can just see a young un after a night on the beer or a rave, dropping 3-4, then another 3-4 like i did when young.

@fairnymph this is what I was alluding to on the other thread - increasing reports of this shit in the uk opiod/benzo supply

I too can see the headlines - and 100% they'll use it to 'crackdown' instead of implementing ,more HR / testing initiatives

I saw headlines abort nitazenes going into the benzos just about an hour ago, mostly local headlines. It is a huge concern. I think that it is mostly street benzos so far apart from those couple of samples of bensedin on wedinos. I have 200 fake bensedin which contain nothing as far as I believe - I think they are inactive (they look like two results on wedinks with no active component). Of course I won't know until they are tested.

For people with an addiction to benzos it is terribly worrying. And the codeine one was a shock - I don't know how or why someone would come to that decision.

Some drug workers in Scotland have told me that there may be work in progress to help benzo users due to the state of benzos, particularly "street valium", designed to provide help similar to opioid substitution treatment (bupe, methadone etc) but I don't know how it will look or work.

Check out the benzo thread in the European and African drug discussion forum as there has been a lot of talk on this issue.

@fairnymph this is what I was alluding to on the other thread - increasing reports of this shit in the uk opiod/benzo supply

I too can see the headlines - and 100% they'll use it to 'crackdown' instead of implementing ,more HR / testing initiatives
I hadn't even thought of that. I can't stand this reactionary shit hole of a country.

Xylazene is in the UK now?
Does anyone actually take that shit on purpose or just end up taking it through adulterated opioids? From what I've seen, Xylazene doesn't look at all enjoyable.

Xylazene is in the UK now?
Does anyone actually take that shit on purpose or just end up taking it through adulterated opioids? From what I've seen, Xylazene doesn't look at all enjoyable.
It is in the UK now and the first recorded death attributed to it was some poor man in England somewhere either last year or the year before - dunno if he took it on its own to try it or ODd by taking adulterated opioids but likely the latter because why would anyone want to take it given that we have all seen the reports from Philly in the USA etc.? But if you look on wedinos.org at heroin samples, many (most I think) have xylazine in them. It is used as a cut in heroin now and I don't know where in the supply chain it was going in. I shared something about it somewhere else in which the National Crime Agency explained their theories about how it is getting into supply and I can't remember if it is coming in via import of is being used as a cut down the chain. Obviously the xylazine itself is being imported either way. There are warnings being put out about xylazine and nitazenes generally.

I've never heard or known of anyone using xylazine without knowing it/recreationally. It seems as if suppliers and dealers are just copying the yanks due to greed. I had my first OD ever in ten years of on and off use, thought it was fentanyl as I went straight to black and woke up strapped to a board being taken to an ambulance. Now I am assuming it was xylazine. Lots of ODs are happening and I expect xylazine is the culprit.

Not sure how active nitazenes are in tablet form but active enough to be dangerous I am assuming.

And the short answer is that pretty much anyone using it is doing so because it has been used as a cut in heroin. Why it has showed up in codeine tablets likely mostly purchased on the cleartnet vendor sites I have no idea.

As @ageingpartyfiend said, there will be calls for a crackdown on clearnet markets due to this, making the problem much worse. There are vendors who some tend to trust in terms of getting what they pay for but I have noticed strange things happening on clearnet sites, such as stock suddenly running out - good vendors will replace a usually trusted brand with another but some will just sell whatever they get.

I think that the nitazene problem will most likely affect the heroin market and I wouldn't be surprised if the MI5 or some part of the state apparatus were putting nitazenes into the benzo supply to take down the clearnet sites as this is the kind of shit the government here would most likely do (tin foil hat i know).

Lots of people are in danger, myself included, and I believe we need to make people aware of this problem by talking to drug workers and such. I am going to write an article about it from a harm reduction point of view (and without the tin-foil hat conspiracy theory of course).

Last edited:
No tin foil hat needed Pharaoh, you are most likely correct, as unthinkable as it is!

Those bensedins you have maybe what i had last few weeks, i was on 30mg daily for three years, i knew they were wrong when they arrived so i shelved them, went into CT and took around 5 over a few weeks to see if they helped the paws to no effect, stupidly took 3 at once and was nailed to the couch grinding my teeth (chipped two teeth) up all night cold and clamy sweats. Binned now, so i'm using bromaz prodes to help slightly.
Be careful if you do consume them, i thought mine were 'empty' take care mate.

I think that the nitazene problem will most likely affect the heroin market and I wouldn't be surprised if the MI5 or some part of the state apparatus were putting nitazenes into the benzo supply to take down the clearnet sites as this is the kind of shit the government here would most likely do (tin foil hat i know).
Not so much tinfoil here - it's exactly the kind of action this disgusting, cruel, sociopathic tory administration would do

They're lethal in normal times. The kinda destructive shit they are engaging with now as they seek to ruin the country further so Labour have an almost impossible job is just, well, no words. VILE

Hmm. Not having tried xyalzine AFAIK - and I do think I’d notice it in quantity being sensitive to sedation - I don’t know how likely it is to become a widespread problem. I don’t know enough about how this market differs from the US & then there are legal & cultural aspects. And isn’t the UK cracking down LESS on users due to the over-encumbered legal system? Hopefully they’ll just focus on the dangerous dealers.

I can confirm all the bensedin & gakenika diazepam I’ve tried was fake. I didn’t observe any effects at all even from 4 pills (on no tolerance as I regularly take breaks to get it down) so likely they contained nothing psychoactive. Then again, there are a fair number of drugs that have no effect on me at all at any dose (like diphenhydramine), & alprazolam gives me panic attacks. Otherwise I seem to respond normally to benzos. Diaz is my holy grail bc it’s the only drug that actually treats the cause of my pain i.e. muscle tension & spasticity. Unfortunately there is now only one pill formulation on the market in Germany & it’s effectively half strength due to binders (intentional imo). So I order from other countries. And of all the benzos, diaz is always the hardest to find & most expensive. I guess everyone else prefers it too!

I haven’t tried diclazepam though…hoping the one seller comes back from vacation mode so I can.

No tin foil hat needed Pharaoh, you are most likely correct, as unthinkable as it is!

Those bensedins you have maybe what i had last few weeks, i was on 30mg daily for three years, i knew they were wrong when they arrived so i shelved them, went into CT and took around 5 over a few weeks to see if they helped the paws to no effect, stupidly took 3 at once and was nailed to the couch grinding my teeth (chipped two teeth) up all night cold and clamy sweats. Binned now, so i'm using bromaz prodes to help slightly.
So maybe I just needed more or I’m resistant? I’ll send my fake diaz for lab testing.

Best of luck recovering!

Not so much tinfoil here - it's exactly the kind of action this disgusting, cruel, sociopathic tory administration would do

They're lethal in normal times. The kinda destructive shit they are engaging with now as they seek to ruin the country further so Labour have an almost impossible job is just, well, no words. VILE
Describes virtually all Western governments for the past few decades. But they seem to be getting exponentially worse. The laws they’re passing here in Germany & the fact that most don’t care boggles me.

Obviously my concern is for everyone, but i think of a younger me when raving and knowing i could get temazepam for after and they worked (had to be woken from a deep slumber in a golf bunker by some golfers once) but it was three for a quid, no nasty synths then.

Now the youth will be buying a few for a come down and this worries me greatly.

How do people like us get the word out?

I despair at this.

Hmm. Not having tried xyalzine AFAIK - and I do think I’d notice it in quantity being sensitive to sedation - I don’t know how likely it is to become a widespread problem. I don’t know enough about how this market differs from the US & then there are legal & cultural aspects. And isn’t the UK cracking down LESS on users due to the over-encumbered legal system? Hopefully they’ll just focus on the dangerous dealers.

I can confirm all the bensedin & gakenika diazepam I’ve tried was fake. I didn’t observe any effects at all even from 4 pills (on no tolerance as I regularly take breaks to get it down) so likely they contained nothing psychoactive. Then again, there are a fair number of drugs that have no effect on me at all at any dose (like diphenhydramine), & alprazolam gives me panic attacks. Otherwise I seem to respond normally to benzos. Diaz is my holy grail bc it’s the only drug that actually treats the cause of my pain i.e. muscle tension & spasticity. Unfortunately there is now only one pill formulation on the market in Germany & it’s effectively half strength due to binders (intentional imo). So I order from other countries. And of all the benzos, diaz is always the hardest to find & most expensive. I guess everyone else prefers it too!

I haven’t tried diclazepam though…hoping the one seller comes back from vacation mode so I can.
There are real bensedin out there. I think that there was a raid or two somewhere and a load of fakes got into circulation.

Obviously my concern is for everyone, but i think of a younger me when raving and knowing i could get temazepam for after and they worked (had to be woken from a deep slumber in a golf bunker by some golfers once) but it was three for a quid, no nasty synths then.

Now the youth will be buying a few for a come down and this worries me greatly.

How do people like us get the word out?

I despair at this.
I don't think benzos are used by people like that nowadays. If so it's rare. Benzos are a "junkie" drug or are used by people who get them online but aren't "street" kinda thing.

Warnings are coming out via drug services and so the info is getting out. It's not enough tho and never is due the reactionary views that prevail.

You could be right Pharaoh, but i do know of a stim dealer that gives free diaz to punters as a sort of loss leader, only a few per order but still, imagine that first time user that should be safe in all honesty.
Like i say i fucking despair at this.

Agreed! Definitely no tin foil hat. Sounds exactly like something they would do.