• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

PETA trying to fuck up Crufts dog show yesterday was absurdity.

The day I see anyone from PETA do anything from this video I'll STFU.

Anyone ever been to Watergate Bay in Newquay, Cornwall?

@CFC

No but i have been really fancing Cornwall for a while mate as i loved SW England. I've decided this summer gonna do 1 week away each month exploring different British towns, during June, July, August, Sept this year.

I'm just starting to feel back on form since that attack. Saw dentist today. Over £1-1.6k in dental bills for the treatment i'll need. Bastard but i will get it back when those cunts who did this case come to court.

Barely been using any drugs. did 2 weeks sober there no weed even. Caved after dentist today and had a little smoke of some trim i had left. Still surprisingly good.

Hope everyone is well 😎

Reactions: CFC
For those of you that take Pregabalin. How often are you seeing the Dr. Reddy's/NouMed Life Sciences brand on the streets? Asking for personal curiosity.
I never see them. Its usually Nervgesic Signatures butni got a different brand lately. It wasnt ether of those but i forget what tey were.

Not having a good time. Had my mum going mad at me last night drunk and swearing at me for no apparent reason. The same woman who claims i have PTSD.

I've just avoided it. Did my workout. Been polite. Then went and smoked some trim in my room to cool off lol.

I've decided to have a life of my own and get away from overly controlling parents i'm going to the counci this week to declare myself homeless. I imagine when i explaim home situation, my bipolar, the PTSD i am now suffering and some fucked up stuff happened to me in childhood, that i should surely get a BNB to stay in.

Sad part is i will miss my dog 😪

Not having a good time. Had my mum going mad at me last night drunk and swearing at me for no apparent reason. The same woman who claims i have PTSD.

I've just avoided it. Did my workout. Been polite. Then went and smoked some trim in my room to cool off lol.

I've decided to have a life of my own and get away from overly controlling parents i'm going to the counci this week to declare myself homeless. I imagine when i explaim home situation, my bipolar, the PTSD i am now suffering and some fucked up stuff happened to me in childhood, that i should surely get a BNB to stay in.

Sad part is i will miss my dog 😪

Only just read about what those sick shits did to you and your family. I have been on the receiving end of a couple of nasty ABH type assaults but nothing to that extent. I hope the evil cunts get what's coming to them x <3.

Feel better soon bud xx

500mg Pre-gabalin in the belly.
Those off-label Indian ones are way better than Phizer stuff.

I could get very big into Pre-gabalin highs, my first experience was horrendous but this one is very nice.

Thank God for the ability to select words on your phone when you type is all I can say 😁😉😉😉

I could get very big into Pre-gabalin highs, my first experience was horrendous but this one is very nice.

Thank God for the ability to select words on your phone when you type is all I can say 😁😉😉😉
I've been using it this last 2-3 days too.

It goes great with alcohol, which is a good mix for going to gigs and adding to the enjoyment of te music, or it's nice just staying in too, and works great as a hangover remedy the next day.

I've been taking a fair bit of diclazepam these last few days too, including a re-dose this morning, so I'm pretty slow typing today, and I've got to watch that stuff as I'm liking it a bit too much. Although I am barely feeling what should be a hangover from hell after consuming lots of whisky last night. The diclaz and the pregs have pretty muchwiped out the hangover. The only effect I'm feeling is just chilled and relaxed. What could be better for a lazy day off work.

With pregabalin I usually empty out the capsules and weighout around 100mg of powder for bombing as my usual dose.

I don't like it above say 200mg. Higher doses put me into some kind of weird head space that creeps me out.

When people on here have talked about pregabalin before, I swear I've never seen such variations in people's respones to anything else.

Both in their overall response and in the doses they take.

It's massively a YMMV substance.

Last edited:

I find the same thing mate. The Indian Diazepam are light years ahead of Galenika or Martin Dows atm. The brand is Dizy 10. I went to the shop got booze last night. Woke up stuffed from eating too much and drinking. And i don't even remember buying the booze or the takeaway. Apparently went on an electric bike mission. I barely remember any of it after the 3 beers. Which i have not had that effect in a long time. Woke up with the full blown Glow. Excellent valium that does not require a high dose like some of the other weak underdosed ones do.

I find the same thing mate. The Indian Diazepam are light years ahead of Galenika or Martin Dows atm. The brand is Dizy 10. I went to the shop got booze last night. Woke up stuffed from eating too much and drinking. And i don't even remember buying the booze or the takeaway. Apparently went on an electric bike mission. I barely remember any of it after the 3 beers. Which i have not had that effect in a long time. Woke up with the full blown Glow. Excellent valium that does not require a high dose like some of the other weak underdosed ones do.
First experience with Pre-Gabs was 600mg for my first time & it was IMHO kind of equal to a Nasty DXM Trip, I said I'd never take that shit again.

Someone was kind to me yesterday & I ended up with off-label Indian Pre-Gabs (700mg) and as I had a whole day & night to kill I took a nice dose. They seem to take ages to work & I began to think nothing would happen but when I stood up I learned very quickly this wasn't the case ;)

I understand now why people abuse this drug, it's not something I could get into on a daily basis like MXE for example which I would do several day binges on but I'd be very happy to toss 500-800mg of Pre-Gab down my neck twice a week & mong out in front of the TV all night.

If that's what I think it is Be Careful with it.
RC Benzo right?

1mg of it is equal to 10mg Diazepam
Yes it's the RC version of diazepam. Meant to be virtually identical in it's effects.

The danger signs are there as to how much I'm enjoying it. Especially mixed with a little pregabs this morning it's very nice indeed.