• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

What @F.U.B.A.R. posted seems to be true, i was wasted on good white yesterday and I only smoked 1 whole bag & 1/4th of another all day & was fucked. I came around at just before 2am on the floor with my face down on the sofa with no idea how I ended up like that.

I've been awake since 5:10am and started on the gear a few minutes ago to see what will happen smoking this sober, my body temperature seems to go right up from the first line and I'm itching right now after 3 lines.

I was saying that the whole place is flooded with this odd stuff, it's rare I post pictures but it looks lumpy and is a odd colour too, people are welcome to check my posts.

I KNEW something wasn't right with this stuff as it is strong, looks odd and has a unique taste. When I had the first SINGLE LINE earlier I could feel it kick in right away and had a feeling like you get when you had several bags.

Smoking this totally Sober shows how strong it is, I felt that warm feeling shooting through my body right away, I knew when everyone had the same stuff something wasn't right.

I'm NOT being a cry-baby but it put me on my arse last night literally so smoke this stuff but still watch out, it's strong.

I have posted pictures of it yesterday so keep your eyes open folks.

Tread careful there mate that sounds super ropey. If you've much left you should have some tested by Wedinos. It's a completely free service i can send you the links. They test all drugs if you put 'heroin' into sample results you'll see it.

I thought the beatle of what you posted looked odd. Like something is frazzling on the foil.

Tread careful there mate that sounds super ropey. If you've much left you should have some tested by Wedinos. It's a completely free service i can send you the links. They test all drugs if you put 'heroin' into sample results you'll see it.

I thought the beatle of what you posted looked odd. Like something is frazzling on the foil.
Yeah it doesn't behave on the foil like normal gear, I'm so eager to see wtf is actually In here.

Jesus fuckin christ, that sound like u got some fent there bro_OR something worse?? Do me a favour, throw away thst shit now, it not doing u any favour bro. Did u get that stuff from darkweb or on street? Please BE CAREFUL and stay safe bro

I'm pretty sure it's one of the nitazines. Their have been a few reports in the last few weeks of H containing an admixture of a nitazine. Of course most of them are nowhere nearly as potent as etonitazine (x1500 M) but they are still very potent. BUT the key thing is that they aren't controlled in China so people can just order them AND they aren't legally controlled in some European nations.

Obviously someone found the 1975 paper that telescopes down the original 5 step synthesis into just 2 steps.

But their are some even more dodgy things out there. It's just that the papers haven't been spotter or if they have, the person reading it didn't appreciate what it meant. A Canadian BLer stumbled on a (synthetically complex) opioid that the researchers estimated to be some x180,000 M in potency. Now I would call that a chemical weapon, but it's structure is so different to anything else that no law covers it.

We all know that the war on drugs isn't working.

Or is it?

It seems to me that the constant cat and mouse chase of novel analogues being deployed to circumvent current laws is actually helping the WOD.

There is now a real risk of hard drug users all killing themselves from as yet uncontrolled substances.

Convenient? Hell yeh...

opioid that the researchers estimated to be some x180,000 M in potency.
😲🤯.......💀⚰️

Please excuse my lack of wisdom here but Fent is around 500 times as strong as Medical Morphine?

You heard of that "car-fent" stuff? A good friend who lives in a really shit part of Canada had to deal with people who were close to death from it several times. She had several occasions where she had to use that "Nalaxone" nose spray on people 3 times!!!!!!
She had a client who had started to rot from that Evil bathtub opiate Krokadil too, she rang me on WhatsApp in shock from the sight of the woman & said the smell from her groin was so bad she vomited!!!

I'm pretty sure it's one of the nitazines. Their have been a few reports in the last few weeks of H containing an admixture of a nitazine. Of course most of them are nowhere nearly as potent as etonitazine (x1500 M) but they are still very potent. BUT the key thing is that they aren't controlled in China so people can just order them AND they aren't legally controlled in some European nations.

Obviously someone found the 1975 paper that telescopes down the original 5 step synthesis into just 2 steps.

But their are some even more dodgy things out there. It's just that the papers haven't been spotter or if they have, the person reading it didn't appreciate what it meant. A Canadian BLer stumbled on a (synthetically complex) opioid that the researchers estimated to be some x180,000 M in potency. Now I would call that a chemical weapon, but it's structure is so different to anything else that no law covers it.

Either just super strength bit of kit ie not bashed down or nitazines imo. I doubt it's fent when he's describing the effects as warm and wanting to do more. Also there are no lab tests on wedinos of gear containing fent it would be rare for that to happen in the UK i'm thinking.

😲🤯.......💀⚰️

Please excuse my lack of wisdom here but Fent is around 500 times as strong as Medical Morphine?

You heard of that "car-fent" stuff? A good friend who lives in a really shit part of Canada had to deal with people who were close to death from it several times. She had several occasions where she had to use that "Nalaxone" nose spray on people 3 times!!!!!!
She had a client who had started to rot from that Evil bathtub opiate Krokadil too, she rang me on WhatsApp in shock from the sight of the woman & said the smell from her groin was so bad she vomited!!!

Sufentanil is x500 morphine.

Interesting fact, fentanyl is x80 morphine with a TI of 760. Sufentanil is x500 morphine but has a TI of 16700 i.e. the fatal dose of fentanyl is less than the fatal dose of suffentanil even though the later is over 6 times more potent.

Oh, and alpha methyl sufentanil is x740 morphine, has a TI of 14800 and a duration of around 4 hours... and yet it's NEVER turned up on the black market.

But a Canadian BLer tells me that carfentanil has a VERY long duration of action (you can still feel it next day) and is therefore preferred by some users. Of course, how do you produce reliable dose-units when the compound is x10000 morphine?

I AM biased but I've found a U-47700 homologue that is x23 morphine (i.e. 3 times more potent than U4) and while even that would need to be (soluble) tablets, at least x23 means that merely inhaling a particle won't kill you.

At what point do was say 'this isn't a drug, this is a chemical weapon'?

A Canadian BL found a novel opioid, found all the research papers including one that calculated it's potency as x100,000 morphine. OK, that one is TOUGH to make but we BOTH noticed that it could be further optimized... which is scary.

While I'm at it, did we ever find out what the actives in Kolokol-1 are/were? I've read alfentanil mixed with OHMEfentanyl. No WAY would naloxone be of any use. Now https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diprenorphine is supplied with carfentanil and before the carfentanil is even touched, a syringe is filled with diprenorphine to be used in case of accidental carfentanil poisoning... I don't know why diprenorphine isn't being used...

Sufentanil is x500 morphine.

Interesting fact, fentanyl is x80 morphine with a TI of 760. Sufentanil is x500 morphine but has a TI of 16700 i.e. the fatal dose of fentanyl is less than the fatal dose of suffentanil even though the later is over 6 times more potent.

Oh, and alpha methyl sufentanil is x740 morphine, has a TI of 14800 and a duration of around 4 hours... and yet it's NEVER turned up on the black market.

But a Canadian BLer tells me that carfentanil has a VERY long duration of action (you can still feel it next day) and is therefore preferred by some users. Of course, how do you produce reliable dose-units when the compound is x10000 morphine?

I AM biased but I've found a U-47700 homologue that is x23 morphine (i.e. 3 times more potent than U4) and while even that would need to be (soluble) tablets, at least x23 means that merely inhaling a particle won't kill you.

At what point do was say 'this isn't a drug, this is a chemical weapon'?

A Canadian BL found a novel opioid, found all the research papers including one that calculated it's potency as x100,000 morphine. OK, that one is TOUGH to make but we BOTH noticed that it could be further optimized... which is scary.

While I'm at it, did we ever find out what the actives in Kolokol-1 are/were? I've read alfentanil mixed with OHMEfentanyl. No WAY would naloxone be of any use. Now https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diprenorphine is supplied with carfentanil and before the carfentanil is even touched, a syringe is filled with diprenorphine to be used in case of accidental carfentanil poisoning... I don't know why diprenorphine isn't being used...
Sorry, I pressed the WRONG emoji at the start and had to change it right away. I'm sorry about that my brother.

Apparently that Carfentanyl is designed to anesthetize large animals such as hippos, elephants, and rhinoceroses.

At least there is a good reason for it to exist at 10,000 times the potency of Morphine.

Still obviously scary if such compounds can enter the opiates-intended-for-humans supply chain.

There are some reports of isonitz mixed with heroin in london. It's norm obvious as it doesn't break down in water, doesn't smoke properly and won't run like heroin or fentanyl.

Its strong and kills if u don't have a tolerance. It's about four times strength of fentanyl so if u hit a bit that isn't mixed it's trouble. Def make sure the narcan available for partner to use. People end up needing to be put on naloxone drips in some cases.

I saw someone try to make it out of paracetamol, caffeine and nitz but obviously doesn't pass for heroin for the above reasons.

As the amounts used are so small id recommend sending two 20mg samples to be tested. If u haven't used testing places before make sure to turn off your vpn when printing the test sheets off and getting id number and to label the samples with the id number. They need to match your postcode to ip to process sample. As elgouch mentions wedinos is a good place to try and they updated their site yesterday to say they've resumed testing again. They recently expanded and are clearing backlog s quicker now and is your best bet till their sister company opens. You should get results within two weeks.

Let us know results ,I'm sure many UK ppl will be intetested. Imo it looked very much like the etonitazene that alsotapered mentions but the powdered version.it's sold as an off white clumpy powder from china. Very cheap ,like the budgie.

Last edited:
Wedinos isn't testing at t he moment but make sure u keep some till they are. Don't know what area u are but there are isonitz in h in london. It's norm obv as it doesn't break down in water easily and doesn't smoke properly. It shouldn't run. But its mixed with h so ull still get some run off it. It kills if u don't have a tolerance. It's about four times strength of fentanyl so if u hit a bit thAt isn't mixed in ull be in trouble. Def make sure the narcan available for partner to use.

Let us know the results or testing number

Wedinos are testing at the moment they resumed testing a while back.

Off the street, I can be on Colmore Row or outside the library in 30 minutes from the place I am sitting right now.
All the Afghan lads score from there too, the evidence this has Fent or something very close is starting to stock up sadly.
Lucky you!! I was told the guy who supplied heroin laced with fent, got thr stuff from canada online and he got arrested yesterday at last! lmfao. He is only 18 years old! The dickhead didnt seem to realise how serious this shit fent are! IDIOT. I guess he was lucky no1 died YET! Anyway my regular guy came back and thanksfully still good quality and ran black beetle on foil and non sticky beetle.

Lucky you!! I was told the guy who supplied heroin laced with fent, got thr stuff from canada online and he got arrested yesterday at last! lmfao. He is only 18 years old! The dickhead didnt seem to realise how serious this shit fent are! IDIOT. I guess he was lucky no1 died YET! Anyway my regular guy came back and thanksfully still good quality and ran black beetle on foil and non sticky beetle.

Amazing that however hard the forces of law and order try, all they succeed in doing is ensuring that the most potent synthetics have all the advantages from a seller's perspective.

Fentanyl - x80 morphine
BDPC - x504 morphine
Etonitazine - x1500 morphine
Carfentanil - x10000 morphine

And what scares me is that their are multiple, as yet uncontrolled opioids that display analgesic activity over 100,000x morphine.

At some point, their needs to be a line in the sand beyond which a compound is classed as a chemical weapon. In 2005 Russian special forces used a 'knockout gas' to solve a hostage situation and the has killed over 200. It's codename is Kolokol-1 but nobody will admit to knowing what it is. Carfentanil and remifentanil was supposed to have been detected but that sounds an odd mixture to me. Plain carfentanil makes more sense.

Adding carfentanil to the CWC would make sense since producers would be classed as terrorists.

I might like your idea. Even if we legalized drugs, I'd make exception with stuff that is just unnecessary risk and trouble in market chain. I don't think anyone would be left missing anything.

I might like your idea. Even if we legalized drugs, I'd make exception with stuff that is just unnecessary risk and trouble in market chain. I don't think anyone would be left missing anything.

There are chemicals listed in the CWC that still have legitimate uses. But to acquire, produce or distribute them requires a licence.

When we were making pyrazolam, phosphorous pentasulfide was by FAR the best option but we would have had to obtain a licence... and since we couldn't reveal the use, we had to use Lewsson's Reagent instead.

CWC doesn't make a chemical unobtainable BUT it does mean that anyone without an appropriate licence can be tried under the CWC rather than a given nation's own drug laws.

And as I said - their are things worse than carfentanil. But I suggest that if we added carfentanil to the CWC, it would make an interesting case. I'm not quite sure how each nation deals with those charged with terrorist offences but 'making it as a drug of abuse' as a defence is sort of self-incrimination.

Anyone on line to virtually tripsit me for 90 mins?

I am (virtually) out of green (I have about half a gram left which I want to save for the weekend) and being the greedy and easily bored cunt that I am, I impulsively 'decided' to ring my 2nd best erm, 'roadmandems' telephone line as they not only have consistently decent (Standard + on the post 2010 street tings scale) junkie products but will deliver to my rural location if I spend a reasonable amount, which I did, banking most of it with a trusted family member for use in a few days when my last bit of weed gets smoked (weed man is in Europe again until Monday), keeping 2 of each back for scientific purposes. My test of the bees on the plate established that it was not (entirely) fake as I could perceive the heroin in the powder but it also tasted and felt like it was mixed with a powerful contaminant.

Needless to say I still decided to crank the second bag which was pretty good and with a baseline buzz established I am now smoking the second bag and want to crash for half an hour while I continue with my audiobook. My dad has naloxone on hand if necessary but as he is doing his own thing I would appreciate the backup that is provided by just making this post. I will check back in within 60 mins for my own benefit but I am incredibly nice and poppied, more than I deserve to be with questionable safety. Thanks and love in advance, if no one is here than thats no ones fault but my own. <3

We are seeing a lot of reports of nitazines showing up in H around the UK. Given that their are various homologues, you cannot simply say 'oh, nitazines feel like X' but people mention heavy sedation, blackouts and so on. I'm 100% sure someone on the darkweb is selling it in bulk (but if something is x240 M in potency 'bulk' doesn't have to mean multiple Kgs.

None of the people who have sampled it enjoyed it's effects.

The above article actually specifies the West Midlands.

It IS possible to test for an aromatic nitro group (which almost all the nitazines have) using a Mulliken-barker test but since I have no nitazines to test it with, I cannot confirm it works. But it's called a 'silver mirror' test because it will plate the inside of a test-tube with silver. Only a few atoms thick - but highly visible.