• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

the reason dutch and uk stuff is similar is its often the same stuff

It's certainly true that the port of Rotterdam is a major distribution hub for all drugs. When you examine how the large-scale smugglers work, things as simple as swapping the CSCs and bribing the crane operators not to question location errors. Thus a container from Pakistan (for example) can be replated as a container from Norway (for example).

In fact the UK is doubly useful as it's a major market for drugs but equally it's not recognised as a producer of drugs. I remember one very large-scale H-smuggling operation in which tens of thousands of sawing machines were sent to Pakistan and the dope was smuggled in the returns. Since most large ports are within a custom-controlled area, as long as the returns hasn't officially left the port in Pakistan, it wasn't searched as such a likely load used for smuggling. I believe it wasn't discovered for several years and in that time it's estimated that many tonnes of H were imported.

I've talked to customs agents and they all stated that PEOPLE smuggling drugs about their person is a tiny fraction of the imports... but one day they found someone with 2.5Kg of coke and told me that after work they were all going to the pub to celebrate.. I presume that it put them over their target.

or they were taking the coke with them lol..

i see that bust in valencia. think it was 1.7 tonnes

or they were taking the coke with them lol..

i see that bust in valencia. think it was 1.7 tonnes

It would be interesting to see a defence council trying to argue that £50k of coke was just for 'personal use'.

I've rust been reading about it. The Balkan mafia were behind that entire shipping line being used to smuggle hundreds of tonnes of cocaine per shipment. Their technique was to bribe the vast majority of the crew from the captains down to the cargo handlers.

I know it resulted in said shipping line being issued with the largest fine in history and something like 57 crew members being convicted of smuggling.

I notice that many of this so-called Balkan mafia isn't a precise term. Each nation has it's own groups. I'm presuming either these groups conspired OR they don't know exactly which group is responsible.

I note that the Serbian mafia alone is estimated to be €62 billion annually. That's a whole new scale of smuggling. Not since Escobar have we seen such powerful criminal organisations.

At the end of the day, if their is a market, someone will always be someone to satisfy that market.

About the only thing I find interesting is that so far nobody has discovered a simple synthetic drug that mimics the action of cocaine. I'm quite surprised that clofenciclan didn't reach the RC market. I have limited experience of cocaine, but to me at least, clofenciclan felt VERY similar.

50 grand could be done in a couple of years . its just planning ahead lol.

that barry steele book was funny. took so much time to count money they figured out hundred dollar bills weighed the same as the coke so just a bag of coke for a bag of bills. building houses using wads of dough as insulation

not heard of clofenciclan. theyve synthesised most rec drugs , suprised it hasnt been done too.

No, the vast majority of known stimulants didn't make it to the RC market. It doesn't appear that synthetic complexity was the issue, simply that nobody was mentioning it. It's rather obscure.. but synthetically, it's no more complex than the cathinones.

The Chinese don't make stuff and try them out. They won't experiment. Only when someone orders a compound and KEEPS ordering it do they take notice. They aren't very imaginative. I also suppose that most of their chemists simply don't speak English well enough to data mine through 80 years of patents and papers.

We made a lot of stuff but it was simply a case of what was likely to be profitable. We had another coke mimic but then UK law changed and we had to stop.

Well, sometimes you need a little bit of 'dirty' to colour the experience.

E.g. when I was doing Street speed in the early 80s, I found the effects to be far superior to pharmaceutical dexamphetamine which was quite easily available at the time.

I also knew several speed freaks with pharmaceutical methamphetamine hydrochloride scripts who would happily trade their injectable methamphetamine amps for some good street speed, in much the same way that methadone users will swap their methadone for brown.

There are times when 'pure' isn't necessarily 'better'...

Very true this. I found this to be the case when i tried #4 it was almost too clean and lacking the warmth/rush of the good #3 id been used to. That said it was years ago and i only sniffed the #4 so perhaps ROA played a part in my opinion there.

I think what blondin said about the other alkaloids though theres definitely something to that. Ive had H that tested clean heroin only by wedinos that seemed less enjoyable than stuff that had other active components like papavarine, 6-mam etc in it.

I've smoked number 4 (SE Asian H) and boy, it really IS almost exactly like diamorphine hydrochloride. You can snort both of them and even the word smack comes from the Yiddish word 'smeck' (to sniff). Not a big market for snortable H but I've known people who would mix it with really high quality (£100/g) coke. I didn't get into that. C isn't for me.

I'm surprised that papaverine is still in their but I'm 100% certain that it adds to the high but also makes withdrawal worse. An Indian BLer clued me in on the scene there and O is suppressed by the government but farmers still grow it.

I was reading news online. I see, some1 got caught with heroin 112gram in excess of 80%purity that fuckin insane lol!! Id love to get my hand on that mmmmm.
Hav a read here:

Well, aside from The Netherlands, the UK appears to have the strongest H in Europe. I don't know the reason(s) why but I'm going to suggest that the larger wholesalers keeping up the purity of H to prevent losing their market share to synthetics is ONE of the reasons.

Others have told me that stated that Afghan opium farmers are simply crossing the boarder and growing in Pakistan. No evidence was provided so who knows? The Durand Line is more or less a de jure boundary between Afghanistan and Pakistan, not much boarder-control seems to occur. Pakistan is a frequent UK source of H so it would make sense.
Well well seem to me ur correct about the strongest heroin in uk, i have posted link just now that was on news yesterday lol

It would be interesting to see a defence council trying to argue that £50k of coke was just for 'personal use'.

I've rust been reading about it. The Balkan mafia were behind that entire shipping line being used to smuggle hundreds of tonnes of cocaine per shipment. Their technique was to bribe the vast majority of the crew from the captains down to the cargo handlers.

I know it resulted in said shipping line being issued with the largest fine in history and something like 57 crew members being convicted of smuggling.

I notice that many of this so-called Balkan mafia isn't a precise term. Each nation has it's own groups. I'm presuming either these groups conspired OR they don't know exactly which group is responsible.

I note that the Serbian mafia alone is estimated to be €62 billion annually. That's a whole new scale of smuggling. Not since Escobar have we seen such powerful criminal organisations.

At the end of the day, if their is a market, someone will always be someone to satisfy that market.

About the only thing I find interesting is that so far nobody has discovered a simple synthetic drug that mimics the action of cocaine. I'm quite surprised that clofenciclan didn't reach the RC market. I have limited experience of cocaine, but to me at least, clofenciclan felt VERY similar.

I enjoy investigating all this stuff. What you're saying here I watched on this youtube channel

They seem to cover all crime. I've watched all the videos and investigated each one myself with searching online. The videos are very accurate of what's happening.

As far as the H game what goes on further up the tree this one will give you a good idea

That amount of completely pure h in one shipment is crazy. As far as the coke game goes there's been shipments seized of upto 20 tonnes. Alot of the big players now work together as they get from the same cartel, and have stakes in the shipment. When anything goes wrong this often causes conflict and even murders.

So in summer 2023 there are 30 thousand hectares of opium poppy cultivation in north and eastern afghanistan so therr are about 1thousand tonnes of opium production, its more than enough to hav supply the whole of uk and thr good news, mostly of them are for uk market ! Maybe this wil buy us another 1 year of supply. While we wait for this november for the sowing and seeds! Plesse be good news lol. Hav a read below

As Blondin said, Pure Medical Grade Morphine that's given to people about to die isn't quite right compared to street smack. I've drank several good doses of NHS Morphine and it was "too clean" for me.

Is anyone else getting the same dark from all their dealers too? It's lumpy and looks like wet sand, it's very potent and has a taste I can't quite place.
The first few lines cause the CNS & spine to tingle, it's no fucking Joke.

Everyone in a good 15 mile square radius has it, God knows where it's come from but the Market round here is flooded with the stuff.

Getting a Henry of it this morning 🤤🥰

So in summer 2023 there are 30 thousand hectares of opium poppy cultivation in north and eastern afghanistan so therr are about 1thousand tonnes of opium production, its more than enough to hav supply the whole of uk and thr good news, mostly of them are for uk market ! Maybe this wil buy us another 1 year of supply. While we wait for this november for the sowing and seeds! Plesse be good news lol. Hav a read below

Allah Akbar 😉

Not gone 10am and I'm 0.4 down in white and been on chaturbate before most people had their morning break at work. Just started on the dark as I got double vision and pissing on my balls.

I've not had white that's amonia wash in years or that tastes sweet but this stuff is very good, MDPV it isn't but it's not that far removed for being a fiend.

Dale's Supermarket Sweep this morning at 9:40am......

The fucker wan

Not gone 10am and I'm 0.4 down in white and been on chaturbate before most people had their morning break at work. Just started on the dark as I got double vision and pissing on my balls.

I've not had white that's amonia wash in years or that tastes sweet but this stuff is very good, MDPV it isn't but it's not that far removed for being a fiend.

The fucker wanted £70 on the 1.7, I took his mix and match offer instead.

Well well seem to me ur correct about the strongest heroin in uk, i have posted link just now that was on news yesterday lol

I strongly suspect that the 'briefings' given to the media play down the fact that UK heroin is getting stronger. After all, it shows that the UK is losing the 'war on drugs' AND possibly it's tempting back former users.

Obviously ANYONE importing wants to ensure they aren't having to conceal a produce that is ⅔ inactives. The mean purity of wholesale Afghan is 78% diacetyl morphine but as I said, I'm pretty sure most of the remaining 22% is 3 or 6-monoacetyl morphine or morphine i.e. almost 100% of it is active.

But retail purity is also increasing. I SUSPECT that is because their is a decrease in mid-level dealers. Importers will now sell Kgs and in this town at least, people have been caught selling from Kgs to users. Dumb thing to do but the profit margins are obviously massive.

I think it's a result of the economy. People are prepared to take much greater risks to maintain their income. The whole layer of people buying Kgs to sell on in ounces isn't an automatic any more. After all, those mid-level dealers only function is to place an extra layer between importer and user.

The fucker wanted £70 on the 1.7, I took his mix and match offer instead.

@ageingpartyfiend 👍😉